Meanwhile in Pronoun Hell

You guys spend a lot of time looking for things to be outraged by.
Outraged is a strong word to describe posting to an internet discussion board. Exaggerate much?
Just saying that I bet y’all spend more time bitching about this then you ever have to spend time actually dealing with it.
And you spend much time bitching about bitching. If you don't want to be involved in discussions of topics of interest such as this one, then stay off the message boards.
The premise of this thread is that it’s so hard to deal with transgendered individuals.

Let me tell you. Dealing with the people who whine about transgendered individuals is a far greater burden.

Freakazoids can assume whatever identity they like on any particular day and mostly nobody gives a damn but the thing they want most is acceptance and that ain't likely to happen.

Comet Melanie Mae – thats what it says - is in no way high-maintenance:

My gender changes depending on the day, or week, or even depending on the hour. It also means the pronouns I’m comfortable with can change too.

To avoid a pronoun gaffe, and crushing underfoot the meek and marginalised, you must first check the colour-coded bracelets.

Pink means she/her; yellow means they/them; and blue means he/him.

And because this arrangement isn’t sufficiently complicated, or enough of an imposition on your time and sanity, said bracelets can be combined. Its fully customizable. So do pay attention.
Who said they’re insane?

I simply default to "Must be crazy" at the moment she decided that anyone in the whole world really gives a fat rat's ass what she feels or wants.

Newsflash from adult reality: no one gives a shit.

I have a set response when someone corrects my usage of pronouns...

View attachment 503896

If you apologize, it only encourages them to try that nonsense on others.

I'm at least nice enough to give a verbal response: "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't care." And by the way, "Tiffany", the facial wax is on aisle 17. Might be good for that 5 o'clock shadow.

My gender changes depending on the day, or week, or even depending on the hour. It also means the pronouns I’m comfortable with can change too.

To avoid a pronoun gaffe, and crushing underfoot the meek and marginalised, you must first check the colour-coded bracelets.

And because this arrangement isn’t sufficiently complicated, or enough of an imposition on your time and sanity, said bracelets can be combined. Its fully customizable. So do pay attention.
Who said they’re insane?

I simply default to "Must be crazy" at the moment she decided that anyone in the whole world really gives a fat rat's ass what she feels or wants.

Here in The Crazy Years people are being fired for using the ‘wrong’ pronoun.

Who said they’re insane?

Here in The Crazy Years people are being fired for using the ‘wrong’ pronoun.

I know, and believe me, I sympathize with anyone being put in that position. But the reality is that this is never going to stop, and it's only going to continue pushing farther and farther, until people start fighting back . . . even if it's personally painful.

Call me whatever you want. I'm comfortable enough with who I am as a person to not care what names you call me or what "genders".
Marxist need to destroy normalcy because if people stay normal and live with standards, then Marxism cant work. Which is why the United States is bleeding from within....

You guys spend a lot of time looking for things to be outraged by.
You guys should of been aborted or at least sterilized as Margaret Sanger had wanted to keep you mentally ill people from propagating. We have seen the end results with men with tits considered women, and women who cant think that they are women....
After 55 men have tits, sorry, it is just a fact of life...Damn...
"There was a time on my life I dreamed on being a professional athlete. And then I thought, well, I just wanna be a great athlete, I'm gonna play basketball all the time, I love sports. And then, I just wanna be in good cardiovascular shape. Now, I just don't wanna have tits." -- Dom Irrera

This person is gender-fluid, which is fine, but I personally don't think it's realistic for them to demand that the whole world conform to their system.

I have a friend, Dave, whose teenager announced that they were gender-fluid, and demanded that no one use pronouns to refer to them, but instead use their given name on every reference. Dave said that was fine, but in return, he demanded the same for himself, insisting that the teenager only ever refer to him as "Big Dick McGillicuddy."

This person is gender-fluid, which is fine, but I personally don't think it's realistic for them to demand that the whole world conform to their system.

I have a friend, Dave, whose teenager announced that they were gender-fluid, and demanded that no one use pronouns to refer to them, but instead use their given name on every reference. Dave said that was fine, but in return, he demanded the same for himself, insisting that the teenager only ever refer to him as "Big Dick McGillicuddy."

My husband said he demanded to be known as "Your Majesty" and "Lord and Master". The boys and I told him what I tell gender-confused tantrum-throwers: Good luck with that.

In related news, my family moved to a new house about eight miles from our old place over the last week. High temps of about 118 degrees every day. As I told my family at the time, anyone who thinks there are no inherent differences between men and women has never tried to move a family of four across town in a Phoenix summer.

Forum List

Back