Meanwhile, in fdr's Concentration Camps....

Oh really?

うんこたれ

That reads as "unko tare", and a literal translation is "poop head" or "poop face", and is also a word for a scatalogical fetish.

So please tell us, what is the correct translation? Because that is the only one I am aware of.

So please correct that translation. Because in all my decades I have never seen another one.

lol 'Poop Face' is a good name for him. I'll just refer to him as Poop Face from now on.

lol 'Poop Face' is a good name for him. I'll just refer to him as Poop Face from now on.

I am to be honest rather amazed that in the years of conversation, he has never realized how much Japanese I know. I did live there after all.

And I actually have a hobby now of making English subtitles of Japanese movies. Which is actually rather fun, and taught me a lot about the .SRT file format.

One would think that after all the years he has seen me do things like use the Japanese words for the Big Six, or always referring to the past Emperor as Emperor Showa. Like my repeated use of the "Early Showa Era" as a great many Japanese Historians do. To refer to any time of the Emperors reign up to the end of the war. And that I am not just somebody spouting off that does not know and understand the culture. I understand it at least as well as one can not born into it.

And to be honest, I find it rather insulting to the Japanese that he actually seems to believe they would have surrendered without an invasion. Like they would have just thrown up their hands in submission the moment Allied forces were about to invade them. I have a hell of a lot more respect for them, and believe they would have fought to the death. And it's a shame that he does not give them the same respect. Because I actually do give them a hell of a lot of respect as warriors and as a nation.

Last edited:
If you're scared to discuss history that makes you uncomfortable, don't come to the history forum.
Ok got it

You live in your own little world of woe is me

Just you and your captive students who have to endure your rants

Too bad for them, huh?

Ok got it

You live in your own little world of woe is me

Just you and your captive students who have to endure your rants

Too bad for them, huh?
What the hell are you talking about?

Not in contention, and has nothing to do with the scumbag fdr throwing US CITIZENS AND INNOCENT CIVILIANS into his concentration camps.
Internment camps were the legal and proper places for innocent alien civilians with axis citizenship pending repatriation. In WWII the Axis countries refused to participate in the repatriation of allied citizens for some reason. They weren’t legal or proper places for American citizens of Axis extraction.

Internment camps were the legal and proper places for innocent alien civilians with axis citizenship pending repatriation. In WWII the Axis countries refused to participate in the repatriation of allied citizens for some reason. They weren’t legal or proper places for American citizens of Axis extraction.
CONCENTRATION CAMPS are never "proper" in the United States of America.

Everything in the HISTORY forum is, by definition, old news. Go to current events if history makes you so uncomfortable.
It gets older by the 100th time you bring it up

Ok maybe not an actual 100 times

But it seems that way

It gets older by the 100th time you bring it up

Ok maybe not an actual 100 times

But it seems that way
If you aren't interested in history, leave the history forum. What's so hard to understand?

Forum List

Back