Meanwhile in Egypt. The killing of Christians continues.

I already provided a source you stupid fuck, I provided citations for the quote, it is you who is making the positive claim that it is fake, the burden of proof is on you.

Still a Fake Quote

https://www.quora.com/What-were-Hitlers-views-on-Islam

According to the Nazis' racist ideology, Arabs are racial Semites and thus subhumans, similar to Jews. In his book, Mein Kampf, Hitler described the struggle for world domination as an ongoing racial, cultural and political battle between Aryans and non-Aryans. He envisaged a "ladder" of racial hierarchy, asserting that German "Aryans" were at the top of the ladder, while Jews and Gypsies were consigned to the bottom of the order. On Hitler's racial ladder, Arabs and Muslims occupied a servile place, held in much the same contempt as the Jews.,br> Hitler made a personal remark in 1939 in which he referred to the populace of the Middle East as "painted half-apes that ought to feel the whip".

When Mein Kampf was being translated into Arabic in 1938, Hitler himself tactfully proposed to omit from it his "racial ladder" theory.

That passage in no way shows the quote to be fake, once again you conflate ideology and race, Christianity was a Jewish invention and the Jews were not high up on the racial ladder either. I provided not only the quotes but citations to authenticate them, and your only response is "nuh uh," you are out of your depth here you ignorant little twat.

It's not a point of view you stupid fuck, the Muslims attacked the Christians not other way around, they were the aggressors end of story. And the people were not good with being conquered, forcibly converted, subjugated, enslaved, and mass murdered, rather they suffered from the cultural genocide of Arabization.

"Zionist entity," spoken like a true Muslim pig.

Let's be honest, the only reason why there is a Zionist Entity at all is because Christians have treated Jews a lot worse than Muslims ever did...

But do keep pretending your magic sky man can beat up their magic sky man.

That passage in no way shows the quote to be fake, once again you conflate ideology and race, Christianity was a Jewish invention and the Jews were not high up on the racial ladder either. I provided not only the quotes but citations to authenticate them, and your only response is "nuh uh," you are out of your depth here you ignorant little twat.

still fake quotes... Hitler's views on Muslims and yours would have gotten along very well.

Something you should think about.

still fake quotes... Hitler's views on Muslims and yours would have gotten along very well.

Something you should think about.

It was Hitler's views on Arabs not Islam, Islam is an ideology not a race dipshit. I have provided not one but 4 citations for those quotes, you have no rebuttal.

It's not a point of view you stupid fuck, the Muslims attacked the Christians not other way around, they were the aggressors end of story. And the people were not good with being conquered, forcibly converted, subjugated, enslaved, and mass murdered, rather they suffered from the cultural genocide of Arabization.

"Zionist entity," spoken like a true Muslim pig.

Let's be honest, the only reason why there is a Zionist Entity at all is because Christians have treated Jews a lot worse than Muslims ever did...

But do keep pretending your magic sky man can beat up their magic sky man.

Ah yes what with the numerous pogroms and mass murders starting with the slaughter of the Jewish Banu tribes of the Arabian peninsula by Mohammad himself. And point of fact polling data shows that 90%+ of Muslims today are anti-Semitic.

Are you objecting because your idol wishes he had been muslim, or are you objecting to it because it's true?

NO, i'm objecting because it's a fake quote.

Come on, guys, Hitler was a Christian and the Churches in Germany backed him 100%. There's a reason why Pius XII was called "Hitler's Pope" and not "Hitler's Imam".

You guys need to get the timber out of your eye beffore complaining about the mote in someone else's as Jesus would say.

You're accusing the WSJ of using fake quotes, of course you have some evidence to back your claim right? Once again Hitler and his inner circle were nordic pagan occultists.

It was Hitler's views on Arabs not Islam, Islam is an ideology not a race dipshit. I have provided not one but 4 citations for those quotes, you have no rebuttal.

Fake quote... And I'm sorry, where some blue-eyed Muslims Hitler admired? Really?

The closest thing on point is that Hitler admired the way Ataturk subordinated religion to a secular state, and that's probalby all the thought he gave to Islam as a religion.

On the other hand, the guy wouldn't talk enough about Jesus.

Fake quote... And I'm sorry, where some blue-eyed Muslims Hitler admired? Really?

The closest thing on point is that Hitler admired the way Ataturk subordinated religion to a secular state, and that's probalby all the thought he gave to Islam as a religion.

On the other hand, the guy wouldn't talk enough about Jesus.

I have provided numerous citations for the quote, you have not debunked it in any way, Christianity is straight up Jewish in origin you fucking moron, so did Hitler love the Jews now you stupid faggot?

I have provided numerous citations for the quote, you have not debunked it in any way, Christianity is straight up Jewish in origin you fucking moron, so did Hitler love the Jews now you stupid faggot?

Christianity is a complete bastardization of Judaism, which is why Jews don't believe Jesus was the God Man...

It still had Judaic origins and Jesus was a Jew and we all know how much Hitler loved Jews right?

But the Crusades, the Crusades!

They literally can't help themselves.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

arabian-proverb-quote-the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend.jpg

I thought that was a Sicilian proverb.

Here's the thing. From my viewpoint, "The enemy of the Zionist is not my enemy".

We don't have a problem with Islam.

The Zionists do because they refuse to roll over and let them steal their land.

The Oil Companies do, because they refuse to roll over and let them take their resources.

Our Mideast policy is to stick our dicks in a hornet's nest and then whine about getting stung. Then blame the hornets' religion!

That is when we aren't raising a bigger and nastier hornet.

Bin Laden was a guy who the CIA Armed and trained because it was easier to recruit Arab mercenaries to fight the Russians in Afghanistan than to figure out how to speak Pushtan and work with the tribes. Those dirty commies might teach girls how to read or something!

Then we were all surprised when the religious fanatic we armed turned on us.

Saddam was a guy who Reagan thought we could work with. That's why we kept bailing him out when the Iranians turned the tide of war against him and looked the other way when he gassed his own people.

Then he invaded Kuwait and threatened Exxon's profits, and suddenly he was a dirty Jihadist!!!!

But it's not like you or Mac will ever be the ones coming home with PTSD or without a leg.

The Crusades were really awful, guy. so was the Insquistion, the 30 Year War, the Holocaust, the witch burning craze of the 17th century, and all the other things Christians have done to heathens and each other to please their imaginary sky zombie.

christianity-the-belief-that-some-cosmic-jewish-zombie-can-make-you.jpg

Hey, I'm not a religious person, and I can agree that in the past, the Christians have also participated in some horrible things. HOWEVER, that was then and this is now.

I thought that was a Sicilian proverb.

Here's the thing. From my viewpoint, "The enemy of the Zionist is not my enemy".

We don't have a problem with Islam.

The Zionists do because they refuse to roll over and let them steal their land.

The Oil Companies do, because they refuse to roll over and let them take their resources.

Our Mideast policy is to stick our dicks in a hornet's nest and then whine about getting stung. Then blame the hornets' religion!

That is when we aren't raising a bigger and nastier hornet.

Bin Laden was a guy who the CIA Armed and trained because it was easier to recruit Arab mercenaries to fight the Russians in Afghanistan than to figure out how to speak Pushtan and work with the tribes. Those dirty commies might teach girls how to read or something!

Then we were all surprised when the religious fanatic we armed turned on us.

Saddam was a guy who Reagan thought we could work with. That's why we kept bailing him out when the Iranians turned the tide of war against him and looked the other way when he gassed his own people.

Then he invaded Kuwait and threatened Exxon's profits, and suddenly he was a dirty Jihadist!!!!

But it's not like you or Mac will ever be the ones coming home with PTSD or without a leg.

I'm not a war advocate. I just agree with Mac about leftist hypocrisy.

I'm not a war advocate. I just agree with Mac about leftist hypocrisy.

Except there is no hypocrisy here. Mac's premise, like all Mac's premises, is flawed.

We do not have a problem with Islam because their belief in an Imaginary Sky Pixie is worse than your belief in an Imaginary Sky Pixie.

We have a problem with Islam because we keep invading their countries for no good reason. They are doing the EXACT SAME THING you would do if a technologically superior force invaded our country and took your shit.

Or did you just not notice your gun nuts constantly repeating that they done need their guns to fight the gummit or the zombies or whatever they are stockpiling weapons for?

The Crusades were really awful, guy. so was the Insquistion, the 30 Year War, the Holocaust, the witch burning craze of the 17th century, and all the other things Christians have done to heathens and each other to please their imaginary sky zombie.

christianity-the-belief-that-some-cosmic-jewish-zombie-can-make-you.jpg

Hey, I'm not a religious person, and I can agree that in the past, the Christians have also participated in some horrible things. HOWEVER, that was then and this is now.
They have to spin and deflect for their chosen pet constituent religion.

No matter what.

Forum List

Back