Meanwhile in blue state Colorado, the great Hefty Trash bag and King Soopers detergent heist.

At this rate, everything in the stores will be locked up. Constant paging for somebody with a key will turn your 30 minute shopping trip into a several hour adventure.
The new Walgreens have everything locked up. The customer makes selections from a kiosk. The customer pays for the selections which are pulled by an employee.

I went to Best Buy today. I saw that a tablet I had my eye on had gone on sale. When I went to buy it, I was told that the store had no high end merchandise in stock at all. Order it, pay for it and in a week it will be sent to your house. I was mollified. All they had in house was a few of the cheap versions.

I didn't get the tablet as I was going to trade one of mine in and I have to arrange being one down.

what's the black market value on tide these days?

Here's another one - from June 18th, also at a Colorado Soopers...

All the employee did was film the thieves, and he was fired for it.

VIDEO:

Great video. Thieves have lots of laundry to do apparently. They don't cover their faces, but they covered the license plate with tinfoil, and the employee ripped it off to film the number.

Notice the parking lot is nearly empty. Soopers is going to end up going out of business if they keep this up.

I swear if I was there, I would have popped one or two of their tires with my pocket knife.

NEWS ARTICLE:

USMB.jpg

Forum List

Back