Me, 50 Cent, Little Wayne, Kanye West and Alveda King, all brothers and sisters in arms voting for Trump

Republicans leaning hard on the Black Vote?

"Hmmmmm.... desperate have these Orange Baboon-God worshipers become... yes..."

yoda-blog2-280x300.jpg

You think Kayne West isn't going to vote for himself? :lol:

• Banned
Actually Kanye is voting for Trump by subtracting votes from Dopey Joey

How many he actually does remains to be seen. Do you actually believe Kanye West won't vote for himself for President, though?
Again you are clueless, Kanye is not running to win as he is not on the ballot everywhere. His entire intent is to subtract from Joey baloney, and Yes Kanye will vote for Trump

Actually Kanye is voting for Trump by subtracting votes from Dopey Joey

How many he actually does remains to be seen. Do you actually believe Kanye West won't vote for himself for President, though?
Again you are clueless, Kanye is not running to win as he is not on the ballot everywhere. His entire intent is to subtract from Joey baloney, and Yes Kanye will vote for Trump

I know why he's running and it's all rather obvious, but I don't believe for a hot second West goes into the voting booth and doesn't vote for himself. His ego won't allow it.

Either way, I don't place much importance on celebrity endorsements of any flavor as I don't need the help of total strangers to make decisions. Some clearly do, but I don't.

Forum List

Back