McDonnell apologizes for omitting slavery reference

:lol: You said fighting in the war had nothing to do with slavery. That's just bullshit. You need to have your head examined.

Comprehension is not your strong suit is it? What I SAID, was McDonnell's proclomation of Confederate Heritage month had nothing to do with slavery.
But this proclamation was about Confederate Heritage Month. It sought to educate Vriginians about their ancestors who fought in the war. 99% of whom were too poor to own a single slave. This has NOTHING to do with slavery.
:eusa_liar:

I was right. Comprehension is NOT your stronog suit. Thank you for pointing out the exact location where I made my case.

So far, Rev Wright and Obama are the only 2 people who looked at the painting "Hope" and saw any greedy white people

Boo!

WWE_big%20black%20guy%20for%20site.jpg

---

crusaderfrank just shit his white under panties

:lol:

I have a feeling no matter how many times I do this, Frank is good for a laugh.

:rofl:

two who stayed behind and repented and later went on to help right a few wrongs. the others got to keep their hoods in the new GOP Southern strategy. Strom Thurmond - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last time I checked Byrd was still the only person calling people "White *******"

LBJ had the best Southern Strategy

when was that?

I guess Byrd is a product of his times and place? The South. :lol:

thanks for playing

:cool:

Byrd was and is a Democrat: always was, always will be. That's why he's a racist.

Look at POTUS "White folks greed" Typical white behavior" Is there a test you guys take to make sure you're racists before registering?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Comprehension is not your strong suit is it? What I SAID, was McDonnell's proclomation of Confederate Heritage month had nothing to do with slavery.
But this proclamation was about Confederate Heritage Month. It sought to educate Vriginians about their ancestors who fought in the war. 99% of whom were too poor to own a single slave. This has NOTHING to do with slavery.
:eusa_liar:

I was right. Comprehension is NOT your stronog suit. Thank you for pointing out the exact location where I made my case.
You really are a dope. Educating Virginians about their ancestors who fought in the war includes what they fought for...and you can whine and cry all you want and pretend otherwise...but the war was mostly about slavery. Maybe you should educate yourself and read the various declarations from the leaders of the Confederacy when they seceded. :thup:

Last time I checked Byrd was still the only person calling people "White *******"

LBJ had the best Southern Strategy

when was that?

I guess Byrd is a product of his times and place? The South. :lol:

thanks for playing

:cool:

Byrd was and is a Democrat: always was, always will be. That's why he's a racist.

Look at POTUS "White folks greed" Typical white behavior" Is there a test you guys take to make sure you're racists before registering?

Boo!

WWE_big%20black%20guy%20for%20site.jpg

---

crusaderfrank just shit his white under panties

I have a feeling no matter how many times I do this, Frank is good for a laugh.

:rofl:

You really are a dope. Educating Virginians about their ancestors who fought in the war includes what they fought for...and you can whine and cry all you want and pretend otherwise...but the war was mostly about slavery. Maybe you should educate yourself and read the various declarations from the leaders of the Confederacy when they seceded. :thup:

Here's a better idea, dope. Try educating YOURself on the common foot soldier who did the fighting. That is precisely who I have been talking about this whole time. Not some pompous rich Southerner who owned slaves and paid for someone else to fight in his stead.

Here's a better idea, dope. Try educating YOURself on the common foot soldier who did the fighting. That is precisely who I have been talking about this whole time. Not some pompous rich Southerner who owned slaves and paid for someone else to fight in his stead.

Common foot soldiers of the south were used as cannon fodder to preserve slavery.

What the fuck are their descendants trying to celebrate---them being stupid or racist?

[youtube]LANsk0Ra2YE[/youtube]

Last edited:

Common foot soldiers of the south were used as cannon fodder to preserve slavery.

What the fuck are their descendants trying to celebrate---them being stupid or racist?

[youtube]LANsk0Ra2YE[/youtube]

Wow...NONE of you have read a SINGLE autobiography from a Southern grunt foot soldier have you? I can recommend some good ones, if you would like?

Dante has a new man in his life.

poor Frank, still stuck in seventh grade, where a gay joke would devastate a kid with poor self-esteem.

poor Frank, revealing so much personal information.

I wonder what's next, a confession about wanting so bad to be just like Father Bob, over at the CYO boy's club?

Again, I'm forced to apologize for Dante's racism and now his obvious homophobia.

Sorry.

That is obviously ONE way to look at it, but living down here and knowing just how many Southern soldiers died for state's rights, I have a slightly different view. Hell some Southern states lost nearly 10% of their population due to war deaths. Do these people not have a right to acknowledge those sacrifices?

Germans honor their war-dead, too, and they do so while still acknowledging that what their soldiers were fighting for was morally repugnant.

So you find Southern soldiers who fought to protect their land and proeprty from invading Northern armies repugnant?

I find soldiers who fought and died to protect some well heeled plantations owner's rights to live the good life at the expense of others sad beyond compare.

Except that Lincoln was in office, mostly nobody wanted to be in the Civil War. Lincoln was in office, therefore everyone was for the Civil War, or else.

Herein arises the greatest U. S. Military MisCalculation ever made: That actually the South had to resort to military conscription for recruits. The Civil War was not all that popular, in either region. There was time to have done other things.

The Draft in the Civil War

The Second greatest American Military Miscalculation ever made, follows from the first. The Republican Party is only rarely even able to calculate the price, apparently, even of its pantyhose. $2,000.00 in West Hollywood is a lot of money! A National political message, is not a GOP virtue. Local stuff matters, even if the office is national, statewide, or county-wide. Lincoln's Innaugural One is not even itself, an attack on Southern Property rights at all.

In the South, eventually even someone age 70 could be drafted. In the North, $300.00, or a replacement, bought an exemption. Coincidentally, the North also adopted the draft, right after Lincoln had issued the Emancipation Proclamation: Which didn't even apply to the North(?). The Republicans could actually keep their. . . .well. . . .property! Like The South could guess going in: Equal Protection Under Laws was not at all what the Yankee Abolitionists had in mind.

So the atrocity that Governor McDonnel should have been addressing was in fact the entire Lincoln Administration! Instead, he mainly reiterated that many already know about Amendment XIII, which permits involuntary serviture in the matter of convicted felons. Amendment XIV would have to be an add-on!

What Republican racism(?)!?

Which just goes to show: There's never a Roland Martin around, except when one isn't even needed!

Technically, he is free, now!

Lincoln would go on, then, to kill off upwards of 700,000 and more White People, and maim and disable most of all the rest. The South had very clear reasons to secede from the civilization which would not even allow it equal protection under its laws! The Abolitionists were seen to be able to successfully bring that about.

Of the same kind of Miscalculating Mindset, then even later on, the "New Abolitionists," opposed to Moslems who are not Conservative Christians, would invent "Weapons of Mass Destruction," wherein none were ever to be found, and would send in the troops--and to stay. Osama bin laden could have captured, and put on Moslem Trial: Except that the Abolitionist-minded, Party of Abraham Lincoln was in control!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Or as it is said, "Would a rose by any other name: Smell even half so sweet as this?!)

Last edited:

The common foot soldier fought the war because he had no choice, dummy. Why do you think the "Confederate Army" had to institute a draft?

Only someone as supremely retarded as you would believe that civil war history should exclude the topic of slavery.

99%? Hardly.

BTW...do you know what slavery was about in VA in the last years before the War? Breeding. VA was the Slave breeding state.

Slavery entwines Southern Democrats like kudzu on the landscape
Southern Democrats defected to the republican party in protest of civil rights. Johnson said, when civil rights passed, that he'd lost the South, but he knew it was the right thing to do.

Amendment XIII, to the U. S. Constitution: Is not about Jesus Christ, the Law of Moses, and most definitively--Probably Not about Mohammed! It had the fatal flaw, that slavery was not abolished in the matter of convicted felons. Amendment XIV, of Civil Rights, would almost immediately be realized as the new requirement. after Amendment XIV.

Jesus ben Joseph, Son of Mary, Called, "Christ," was a not a plant manager in a high-tech manufacturing environment. He could even tell stories about the environment of his time, and those finaly got written down, and were reported out. Understand, they were not put in print in their original Aramaic. There is a lot of distance between the original testimony and the printed record.

Luke 12:45-48: "The lord [owner] of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more."

Sundays were like that, even in the South. Soon, Abraham Lincoln would be elected. There wasn't much time left(?), or even right(?)!

Now, if the Governor of Virginia is in fact the Governor of all the Viriginia GOP: Then occasional lapses can be understood, and certain beliefs seriously questioned, and certain policy initiatives with apparent-source-certain: Completely rejected!

Amendment XIII did not entirely celebrate the end of slavery, or make it so. European-based civilization, knew about Jesus, and slavery. African Tribal civilization, U. S. Indigenous Tribal civilizaton: Also knew about slavery.

Amendment XIII would easily be said to have come hard, to the Framers! On the other hand, since people were property: It was probably unlikely that rich property owners were inclined to Engage in daily whippings of their prized Toyotas: No matter what the "inferior" devils thought they were doing at the time.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken Not Stirred!"
(Funny Polish Prelate even flogged himself, accoding to reports! Better to sit on ice floe! Try to spot Vladimir Putin! Shirtless. . . .on horseback. . . .with Massachusetts Poster Boy(?)!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back