McDonald’s Now Offering 36-Month, 0% Interest Financing On All Value Meals

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1698759621904.png

As part of a limited-time offer to cash-strapped customers, fast-food giant McDonald's is now offering 36-month, 0% interest financing on all value menu items.

"We know how hard it can be to feed a family in a McDonald's drive-thru these days on a middle-class budget," said CEO Chris Kempczinski. "We hope our simple financing plan provides much-needed relief to people trying to afford our $200 value meals that we sell to pay the six-figure salaries of our employees in a time of runaway inflation."

Qualifying customers will be given the option to put money down or defer payments for up to six months after filling out a 12-page application. The company also confirmed that it will endeavor to make meals more affordable by cutting portion sizes. "When you think about it, who needs a whole burger?" said Kempczinski. "Our new budget half-burgers are only $100 for the budget-conscious customer!"

The company also said that they will soon be offering reverse mortgage plans.

At publishing time, Chick-fil-A had responded by promising to keep prices the same as they've been for 15 years, which customers agreed was still too expensive.

I remember as a kid, my Mom would give my sister and I a dollar to eat at McDonalds

Burgers were 15 cents
Fries were 15 cents
Coke was 12 cents
A Shake was 20 cents

My dad told me when he was a kid, there was this country store a few miles from his house. He would grab 25 cents and hop on his minibike and go there. Get him a coke and a candy bar.
Now that is going to cost you 4-5 dollars.
This is because of the government.

View attachment 851130
As part of a limited-time offer to cash-strapped customers, fast-food giant McDonald's is now offering 36-month, 0% interest financing on all value menu items.

"We know how hard it can be to feed a family in a McDonald's drive-thru these days on a middle-class budget," said CEO Chris Kempczinski. "We hope our simple financing plan provides much-needed relief to people trying to afford our $200 value meals that we sell to pay the six-figure salaries of our employees in a time of runaway inflation."

Qualifying customers will be given the option to put money down or defer payments for up to six months after filling out a 12-page application. The company also confirmed that it will endeavor to make meals more affordable by cutting portion sizes. "When you think about it, who needs a whole burger?" said Kempczinski. "Our new budget half-burgers are only $100 for the budget-conscious customer!"

At publishing time, Chick-fil-A had responded by promising to keep prices the same as they've been for 15 years, which customers agreed was still too expensive.

Does that apply to california also where mcdonald wages are much higher than the national average?

Sadly, my financing fell through at the drive thru and they turned me away.

I was already behind on my payment for an egg McMuffin I ate a week ago.

Maybe I can go to Gaza and they will take me hostage and feed me great and treat me great like that hostage I saw on CNN the other day. Or they will rape me, beat me, behead me, and drag me through the streets. I reckon it is worth the risk.

It beats the open air prison known as the United States under Democrat rule.

My dad told me when he was a kid, there was this country store a few miles from his house. He would grab 25 cents and hop on his minibike and go there. Get him a coke and a candy bar.
Now that is going to cost you 4-5 dollars.
This is because of the government.
In the mid 60s, I used to get 25 cents a week allowance

I could buy a comic book 12 cents
Baseball cards 5 cents
a coke was 10 cents
Bazooka Bubble Gum was a penny
Candy was 5 or 10 cents

They put a key pad lock on the bathroom doors in my local McDonalds and they have a new rule that you must buy something to get the code... their reasoning is that in larger cities (blue cities) there is such a homeless problem they can't keep the homeless from messing up their bathrooms and taking a bath in the sinks... so in the quest for fairness they are doing this in every store even though we don't have much of a homeless problem here... they put a key pad on the doors...
So the other day I went in to buy an ice cream cone but had to pee first... they wouldn't give me the code until I paid for the ice cream... then when I came out they gave me my ice cream cone... what a mess you blue cities have made of America....

View attachment 851130

This is a great example for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Democrats.

Forum List

Back