McDonalds Nipple Sandwich

Bacon is made from pork bellies. If you eat bacon what part of the pig do you think your eating?

Bacon is made from pork bellies. If you eat bacon what part of the pig do you think your eating?
Robinson, who claims he has OCD, opened up his sandwich and gagged, saying: “I know you can find (a nipple) on pork belly but I didn’t ask for a pork belly roll. I asked for a bacon sandwich… I dare not eat it but I did eat the rest of the roll.”

Robinson, who claims he has OCD, opened up his sandwich and gagged, saying: “I know you can find (a nipple) on pork belly but I didn’t ask for a pork belly roll. I asked for a bacon sandwich… I dare not eat it but I did eat the rest of the roll.”
pork belly is uncut, uncurled, unsmoked bacon, anytime you eat a piece of bacon you could be eating a nipple.

This message only leads me to this question. What part of the cow is used for the meat that we get from them?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

:puke:

I don't eat red meat but I ate it in the past..... but I must say, I don't miss it at all! LOL

:wtf:??? I could possibly see your aversion to a wandering nipple, but to bad mouth Ketchup? What's up with that... Catsup is the next best condiment to How to Make Classic Chinese Duck Sauce of the kulinary kingdom...

I have a weak stomach and would have hurled at the nipple bacon...I like ketchup but that was an excessive amount. Thanks for the recipe link, my family loves sauces on their food, so I'll probably give it a try, looks good.

Thanks for the recipe link, my family loves sauces on their food, so I'll probably give it a try, looks good.
Crispy Duck skin & Plum Sauce on Chinese bun (Bao)...

1631838242793.png

Forum List

Back