McDonalds First Black CEO Affirmative Action Hire Out After Historic Plunge In Sales

"In their country" would mean at the hands of other Asians like themselves. Blacks were oppressed here in the US due to racism having their foundations torn apart over and over during the centuries of white AA.

What foundations are you talking about ass lips? Black Americans were bought from the jungles of Africa, from other blacks, no less.

You want to talk about foundations being ripped apart, look at the Jews. Six MILLION murdered in a five year span, yet they somehow manage to succeed in life.

PS Steve, you're an idiot this guy was fired because that's what happens when a company trends downward, the CEO loses his job. Had ZERO to do with skin color.
Jews got a new country and political asylum. We got 400 years of white AA in the form of slavery and Jim Crow. Do the math.

Yeah, you should have never let that have happened to you. Next time don't just sit there, put up a fight for gods sake.
Survival was the option chosen. No need to get wiped out. Whites just proved they need overwhelming odds to succeed. I'd like to see some whites try again though. That would be fun for me.

The odds would still be overwhelming, you idiot.
We have guns now. I dont mind dying as long as I take some with me.

Jews got a new country and political asylum. We got 400 years of white AA in the form of slavery and Jim Crow. Do the math.

You do the math, as deplorable as the conditions here were for slaves, it was better than living in the jungles of Africa, and most assuredly when slavery ended blacks had more opportunities than they did when they were in Africa.

No sane person says slavery was right, or fair, but the continued whining 150 years after its end is just a bunch of pussies who can't man up.
Africa has very little jungle and it would be just like you cave chimps to suggest slavery was a better option than being free even if it was in the jungle. I did the math and freedom is always better than slavery. Me telling you the facts you keep trying pretend are not there is not being a pussy. You pretending they dont matter is pussified whining at its best.

My bad , I forgot logical discussion is not your forte.

I say "no one denies that slavery had some impact on blacks" and you respond with "stop saying it didn't change anything"

You're still an illogical fool ass lips.

People who are still blaming something that ended generations before they were even born for their own plight are weak losers who would have failed under any circumstances.
Plenty of people deny it. Thats why the question was asked. If you didnt have a 400 year head start you wouldnt be on top. You know that and everyone else knows it too.

I'm 43, how exactly did I have a 400 year head start?
Did you just pop up on earth or were you born?

Maybe their black tribal chieftains and their black tribal neighbors and their Arab-Berber-Muslim slave-traders shouldn't have sold their ancestors to the white slavers then, eh?
Maybe whites could have said "No. We are more civilized than that. We dont need slaves. We can work hard and build our own country. We are superior". Why didnt they do that?
Maybe on the planet that you come from, but not here on Earth.
I said "this country". Its on earth unless you believe I am an alien. Whites built jack shit. Everyone knows that.

Amongst everything else, we probably also did invent and build Jack Shit.
My bad. You did build the patent office and instruments of torture.
Hey ass lips, what color was the first guy who sold African slaves to Europeans?
Probably a white Arab. Why? What color was the first guy that sold a white woman to the Arabs?

Wrong again Ass lips. black Africans, usually the tribal chiefs, sold slaves to theEuropeans.

History of slavery - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You see oh dumb one, originally Europeans were buying slaves who were already slaves of other Africans.

Learn some history.

Maybe whites could have said "No. We are more civilized than that. We dont need slaves. We can work hard and build our own country. We are superior". Why didnt they do that?
I said "this country". Its on earth unless you believe I am an alien. Whites built jack shit. Everyone knows that.

Hey ass lips, what color was the first guy who sold African slaves to Europeans?
Probably a white Arab. Why? What color was the first guy that sold a white woman to the Arabs?

Wrong again Ass lips. black Africans, usually the tribal chiefs, sold slaves to theEuropeans.

You see oh dumb one, originally Europeans were buying slaves who were already slaves of other Africans.

Learn some history.
Sorry but I know for a fact it was Arabs and whites. Wiki links dont impress me anymore once I found anyone can put anything in them. You never answered my question. Who sold Arabs the first white woman?

You do the math, as deplorable as the conditions here were for slaves, it was better than living in the jungles of Africa, and most assuredly when slavery ended blacks had more opportunities than they did when they were in Africa.

No sane person says slavery was right, or fair, but the continued whining 150 years after its end is just a bunch of pussies who can't man up.
Africa has very little jungle and it would be just like you cave chimps to suggest slavery was a better option than being free even if it was in the jungle. I did the math and freedom is always better than slavery. Me telling you the facts you keep trying pretend are not there is not being a pussy. You pretending they dont matter is pussified whining at its best.

I say "no one denies that slavery had some impact on blacks" and you respond with "stop saying it didn't change anything"

People who are still blaming something that ended generations before they were even born for their own plight are weak losers who would have failed under any circumstances.
Plenty of people deny it. Thats why the question was asked. If you didnt have a 400 year head start you wouldnt be on top. You know that and everyone else knows it too.

just like the typical black person, asslicker does not understand math

Learn some history.
Sorry but I know for a fact it was Arabs and whites. Wiki links dont impress me anymore once I found anyone can put anything in them. You never answered my question. Who sold Arabs the first white woman?

Now , I remember why I originally placed you on ignore. You're a moron who is incapable of rational discussion.

Have fun with Steve, he's all the more discussion you deserve.

Learn some history.

Now , I remember why I originally placed you on ignore. You're a moron who is incapable of rational discussion.

Have fun with Steve, he's all the more discussion you deserve.
You put me on ignore because I was constantly hurting your feelings. So you wont answer the question? Who sold the first white woman to the Arabs?

Asian went through THOUSANDS of years of oppression in their own countries. Someday, when you learn to read, you can look into the history of Asian Dynasties, Governments as well as local Lords and Shoguns. AssCluhType is a moron who only knows Al Sharpton speeches.

Fun Fact: Blacks oppressed Blacks on the African Continent for thousands of years as well. ESPECIALLY if you wanna' say Ancient Egyptians were African Blacks. So why didn't they learn anything?
"In their country" would mean at the hands of other Asians like themselves. Blacks were oppressed here in the US due to racism having their foundations torn apart over and over during the centuries of white AA.
Maybe their black tribal chieftains and their black tribal neighbors and their Arab-Berber-Muslim slave-traders shouldn't have sold their ancestors to the white slavers then, eh?
Oh, they DID build most of their own country... they used slaves more for agriculture than building or manufacture. Heck, most of the work done by slaves had evaporated into thin air within a decade or so of the end of the Civil War, with a few notable exceptions, which don't amount to much on the macro level.
Whites built none of this country. The NA helped them survive when they first got here then Africans built the country.
Maybe on the planet that you come from, but not here on Earth.

Those too ! :2up:

What foundations are you talking about ass lips? Black Americans were bought from the jungles of Africa, from other blacks, no less.

You want to talk about foundations being ripped apart, look at the Jews. Six MILLION murdered in a five year span, yet they somehow manage to succeed in life.

PS Steve, you're an idiot this guy was fired because that's what happens when a company trends downward, the CEO loses his job. Had ZERO to do with skin color.

Yeah, you should have never let that have happened to you. Next time don't just sit there, put up a fight for gods sake.
Survival was the option chosen. No need to get wiped out. Whites just proved they need overwhelming odds to succeed. I'd like to see some whites try again though. That would be fun for me.

the bravest internet coon of all time ^

One would think that a nation as great as the US would show a disdain for the garbage food sold at McD's. It does nothing but hurt society. We aren't as great as we think we are.

the bravest internet coon of all time ^
Stop insulting coons. I said you were cave chimp. No you are not brave.

One would think that a nation as great as the US would show a disdain for the garbage food sold at McD's. It does nothing but hurt society. We aren't as great as we think we are.
You got that right. A country that says one thing and does another. Only looking out for the best interests of the wealthy.

Asian went through THOUSANDS of years of oppression in their own countries. Someday, when you learn to read, you can look into the history of Asian Dynasties, Governments as well as local Lords and Shoguns. AssCluhType is a moron who only knows Al Sharpton speeches.

Fun Fact: Blacks oppressed Blacks on the African Continent for thousands of years as well. ESPECIALLY if you wanna' say Ancient Egyptians were African Blacks. So why didn't they learn anything?
because blacks were cheaper than indentured poor white people.:biggrin:
Also because the Africans had agricultural skills with growing crops such as rice, metal working skills, and leather working skills that white indentured people did not have.
another reason is that native Americans tended to be less disease resistant and died faster

most used excuse ever....

Forum List

Back