McDonalds First Black CEO Affirmative Action Hire Out After Historic Plunge In Sales

The nation's most famous affirmative action hire after Barack Obama is now out of a job. Let's face it, these type people can't get the job done and it proves once again that diversity fails in the workplace

McDonald s CEO Don Thompson to Step Down - Bloomberg Business

These type of people?

What type of people are you talking about?

You need to do a little research on how peoples tastes are changing. Look up Chipotle Mexican Grill, for starters. Stock has been a huge moneymaker.

Yep. And someone didnt keep McDonalds up to date and changing their product and marketing to stay ahead of this curb in consumer appetites.

Someone at McDs didnt have that foresight and Chipolte did.

Someone at McDs was more worried about black people outreach and diversity. ...rather than staying ahead of changes in the market.

Hmmm....wonder who is responsible for that?
usually the executives...

McDonald's problems have nothing to do with their CEO.

It has to do with the fact people are realizing that what they serve is unhealthy and they treat their employees like shit. That's why I don't eat there.

I didn't even know they had a black CEO.

Yep. And someone didnt keep McDonalds up to date and changing their product and marketing to stay ahead of this curb in consumer appetites.

Someone at McDs didnt have that foresight and Chipolte did.

Someone at McDs was more worried about black people outreach and diversity. ...rather than staying ahead of changes in the market.

Hmmm....wonder who is responsible for that?

Why It s So Hard for McDonald s to Change - Bloomberg Business

This is what happens when a black man is put in an executive position based on race and not ability.

McDonald's problems have nothing to do with their CEO.

It has to do with the fact people are realizing that what they serve is unhealthy and they treat their employees like shit. That's why I don't eat there.

I didn't even know they had a black CEO.
Pizza Hut's sales are down, Taco Bell....

OP isn't understanding that Americans are finally seeing that McDonalds is bad for their health and are abandoning it.

Mr Black CEO didn't have anything to with it.

OP isn't understanding that Americans are finally seeing that McDonalds is bad for their health and are abandoning it.

Mr Black CEO didn't have anything to with it.
Had nothing to do with him being Black as plenty of white men have failed in spectacular fashion but the buck does stop with his leadership. McDonalds should lead changes in the fast food industry by making their fun healthier. Much healthier.

American history is White men creating and building. Yes some are corrupt or get corrupted.

Black History is Black people screaming discrimination. Agencies are setup to get Minorities jobs based on their skin color. They get degrees based on their skin color (African American Studies). The f*ckin' NFL has a black man rule wherein they must interview an X number of Black people before they do the real hiring. This is distributed everywhere throughout American Society at all levels.

So when we see a Black person at the top of a company he didn't create, it's fair to assume he or she got there not through hard work and determination, but through Social Promotion, Quotas and Racial Politics. At the expense of the hated White man of course!

But as I pointed out to the OP (And you're just too Racist to see) is that there is a perfectly good reason why sales have plummeted as the people wake up to the realization that McDonalds is poisonous sh*t food. My wife's cousin and her family ate there all the time and now she has kidney failure. I'm sure there's millions of McDonalds victims out there just like her who will never make the connection.

American history is White men creating and building. Yes some are corrupt or get corrupted.

Black History is Black people screaming discrimination. Agencies are setup to get Minorities jobs based on their skin color. They get degrees based on their skin color (African American Studies). The f*ckin' NFL has a black man rule wherein they must interview an X number of Black people before they do the real hiring. This is distributed everywhere throughout American Society at all levels.

So when we see a Black person at the top of a company he didn't create, it's fair to assume he or she got there not through hard work and determination, but through Social Promotion, Quotas and Racial Politics. At the expense of the hated White man of course!

But as I pointed out to the OP (And you're just too Racist to see) is that there is a perfectly good reason why sales have plummeted as the people wake up to the realization that McDonalds is poisonous sh*t food. My wife's cousin and her family ate there all the time and now she has kidney failure. I'm sure there's millions of McDonalds victims out there just like her who will never make the connection.
The only thing white men created was a racist society so they could get a 400 year head start and the patent office so they could steal the inventions of Black people stripped of their rights.

Forum List

Back