McConnell: Trump will face "crowded" GOP field if he runs for president

A crowded field didn't even slow him down last time. Even the sure thing Jeb "it's my turn" Bush. That's one for the books because he could not believe he lost.

Republicans want nothing more than to rid themselves of the stink of TRUMP

But they fear MAGA and lack the backbone to oppose him
Those who fear being fired or intimidated for supporting Trump will still vote for him. MAGA is no threat to anything.

A crowded field didn't even slow him down last time. Even the sure thing Jeb "it's my turn" Bush. That's one for the books because he could not believe he lost.

If Republicans had decided on Bush, Cruz or Rubio early, Trump would have lost

Instead, they were too stubborn to concede and Trump used his MAGA base while they split the vote

Actually, he's the biggest POS....Susan Collins in a cheap suit.
How are all of Trump's asslickers like Lyin Ted & Little Marco who may run against him going explain let's say in a debate how they've had their head up Trump's ass since 2016? What will their critisism of Trump be? That he's got bad hair?

This is going to get quite interesting if those cretins run against Trump when the shit flies after they've been kissing his ass for the past few years. The only potential candidate who doesn't stink of Trump is Hogan. The field may narrow because of this except for Cruz especially who likes to debase himself in public because he has no backbone or shame.

off the top of my head:

Rubio
DeSantis
Rick Scott
Sununu
Hogan
Haley
Palin
Tucker
Rand Paul
Scott Walker
Ted Cruz
Tim Scott

At least half won't be able to finish in the top 3 in the first 3 states. They'll be forced to drop out rather quickly.

Crowded? Who ran against Trump in the primary elections in 2020? There were 4 other candidates who couldn't put a cogent thought together using all 4 brains!

So, Hogan is a non starter then. A clap endorsement is a death kneel.
You have about as much of a backbone that Cruz has. Can't figure out what to do if Trump's slew a asslickers decide to take him on, do ya?

Crowded? Who ran against Trump in the primary elections in 2020? There were 4 other candidates who couldn't put a cogent thought together using all 4 brains!
Nobody runs against the incumbent. Which pretty much means you’re stuck with Bidumb or are in for a disaster of a primary.

The fact you think that means he better run as a democrat.
Not one of those asslickers are man enough to take on Trump & tell the Country why he belongs nowhere near the W.H., except Hogan.

Which is why you MAGA retards hate him.

Not one of those asslickers are man enough to take on Trump & tell the Country why he belongs nowhere near the W.H., except Hogan.

Which is why you MAGA retards hate him.
Well he’s a democrat so there’s that.

off the top of my head:

Rubio
DeSantis
Rick Scott
Sununu
Hogan
Haley
Palin
Tucker
Rand Paul
Scott Walker
Ted Cruz
Tim Scott

How did that work in 2016? I’m laughing. Fkers know no history

off the top of my head:

Rubio
DeSantis
Rick Scott
Sununu
Hogan
Haley
Palin
Tucker
Rand Paul
Scott Walker
Ted Cruz
Tim Scott

The vast bulk of our American constituency does NOT appear to be in a RINO for POTUS mood for sure. A secure southern border, reducing inflation by trimming debt spending by congress, affordable energy/energy independence, get tough on criminals, & ending foreign military entanglements seem to be some of the more pressing topics on many of my fellow Americans minds.

off the top of my head:

Rubio
DeSantis
Rick Scott
Sununu
Hogan
Haley
Palin
Tucker
Rand Paul
Scott Walker
Ted Cruz
Tim Scott

Rubio- Will never shake the handle- "Little Marco". Useless as tits on a bull.
Desantis- Trump with half a brain
Rick Scott- Insane
Sununu- nobody heard of him outside N.H.
Hogan- the only one with the guts to lay out Trump
Haley-can't decide from one hour to the next what to do.
Palin- borderline braindead
Tucker-won't walk from the big bucks at Fox. A Nazi anyway
Rand Paul- Empty suit obstructionist with a big mouth
Scott Walker- has been
Ted Cruz- wets his pants at the sight of Trump
Tim Scott- Racist southern rednecks will never vote for him.

Which leaves Trump who needs to win to stay out of Leavenworth.

off the top of my head:

Rubio
DeSantis
Rick Scott
Sununu
Hogan
Haley
Palin
Tucker
Rand Paul
Scott Walker
Ted Cruz
Tim Scott

It is precisely because the GOP clown car had so many occupants in 2016 that Trump won the nomination.

He never got more than a third of the primary votes. The other two-thirds against Trump had their votes split up among 17 other candidates.

The best way to defeat Trump in the primaries is for all the clowns who don't have a chance to stay the fuck out of the race.

I see Palin on your list. Are you fricking kidding me?

Most of the people on your list won't run.

Forum List

Back