McConnell: Senate will vote next week on Trump plan

Then why haven't dems mentioned it?
I'd think they would come up with a counter proposal to Trumps wall......crickets.

Glad you conceded the argument from your link. No 2000 mile concrete wall.

Why haven't "dems mentioned it"? Because illegal immigration is at historical lows from Obama and Trump. Illegal immigration is way down.

And so, why would the dems jump on the retarded train with Trump for this wall? Because it's pointless, it's expensive, and it's unbelievably stupid.

You've obviously never lived in a border state.
Government statistics tell us illegal immigration is down. If you live at the border, do you drive the border every day? Because your statement doesn't tell us anything.

This kiddos is what is known as fake news. The fact is we have ZERO information on how many people are sneaking into the US each year. All we know is how many are apprehended.

I wish yall would simply stop lying.
So, "kiddo", how do you know we have zero information, and if you don't know how many are sneaking across, how is it fake news? Lol! What a dumb ass Stats and Summaries | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

I'm sorry, but I've judged you unworthy of further conversation. Life's too short to waste arguing with children such as yourself

Funny how the Leftists' objection to the "Wall" are all either lies or absurdities. Too much money? Immoral? Ineffective? Bullshit on steroids.

No substantive objections yet.
How exactly is it going to be effective when you can dig tunnels or get through at the ports of entry, or go past your visa stay? How does a wall stop that? And what is absurd about my question? From a simple tactical and strategical point of view, how does a wall stop that? And don't use the usual comeback answer that I'm a communist and hate America. No, answer the friggin question, if you can, intelligently. If you cannot, then we know with 100% accuracy that your post is full of shit, and that you operate on a platform of racism and hate.

You are a communist and hate America. Be that as it may...your answers are pretty stock. Visas and tunneling. So we got the wall covered. What are you doing about "overstaying visas" and "tunnels"? You communist parrot. Oh wait..its racism you decry. So not "overstaying visas" or "tunnels"? Borders are "racist and hateful"? So why are you pretending to be concerned about effectiveness?

Dealing in bad faith. You are beaten. Third world trash.

I'd think they would come up with a counter proposal to Trumps wall......crickets.

Why haven't "dems mentioned it"? Because illegal immigration is at historical lows from Obama and Trump. Illegal immigration is way down.

And so, why would the dems jump on the retarded train with Trump for this wall? Because it's pointless, it's expensive, and it's unbelievably stupid.

Government statistics tell us illegal immigration is down. If you live at the border, do you drive the border every day? Because your statement doesn't tell us anything.

If you dont live in a border state you have no right to comment.
Government statistics give me that right. What is yours, beyond your own hateful opinions? Because you certainly didn't answer the question about your own surveillance.

And by the way, to all you Trump Sheep out there; Trump could give two shits about a wall that will never stop illegals. This shutdown, backed up by his own desire to have one, was meant as a distraction from the walls closing in around him because of Mueller and SDNY. And, because of the shutdown, it makes it harder for the government to do its investigatory work. In other words, he's using his Sheep, the wall, and the shutdown to punish the country, for his own criminal liability, and using the shutdown to slow up the investigation.

I think they need to up your meds and institutionalize your dumbass.
You know nothing about illegal immigration and I think you're a beaner.

Just give manbaby his big fat steel wall. Tell him it will be the biggest and greatest wall and you can see it from Mars and it will go down in History as the Trump Wall and tourists will come and Starbucks locations will open at it and sell trump lattes and there will probably be a statue of him...

Just give them the 5 billion and tell that moron whatever he wants to hear. He will be gone soon enough and his big fat steel wall will never happen regardless.

This kiddos is what is known as fake news. The fact is we have ZERO information on how many people are sneaking into the US each year. All we know is how many are apprehended.

So, "kiddo", how do you know we have zero information, and if you don't know how many are sneaking across, how is it fake news? Lol! What a dumb ass Stats and Summaries | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

So how do you get to a count when you dont know how many made it through undetected?
And ya really cant count the barry years since he counted those turned away at the border as deported.

Last edited:
Funny how the Leftists' objection to the "Wall" are all either lies or absurdities. Too much money? Immoral? Ineffective? Bullshit on steroids.

No substantive objections yet.
How exactly is it going to be effective when you can dig tunnels or get through at the ports of entry, or go past your visa stay? How does a wall stop that? And what is absurd about my question? From a simple tactical and strategical point of view, how does a wall stop that? And don't use the usual comeback answer that I'm a communist and hate America. No, answer the friggin question, if you can, intelligently. If you cannot, then we know with 100% accuracy that your post is full of shit, and that you operate on a platform of racism and hate.

You are a communist and hate America. Be that as it may...your answers are pretty stock. Visas and tunneling. So we got the wall covered. What are you doing about "overstaying visas" and "tunnels"? You communist parrot. Oh wait..its racism you decry. So not "overstaying visas" or "tunnels"? Borders are "racist and hateful"? So why are you pretending to be concerned about effectiveness?

Dealing in bad faith. You are beaten. Third world trash.
You are the kind of gift that keeps reinforcing my point. I point out simple realities, and when it isn't to your liking, the person is communist and hates America. Exactly how is it that discussing certain physical strategies about a wall become a communist label? Where does the Communism all fit into this debate?

You asked what we are doing about visas and tunnels? Hmm, aren't we supposed to be discussing more security at the borders? And has anyone reminded your ignorant ass about the record number of apprehensions at the border the last ten years to keep illegals out?

So how do you get to a count when you dont know how many made it through undetected?
And ya really cant count the barry years since counted those turned away at the border as deported.
How do you? Aren't you the one living at the border? if you aren't going to go by government statistics, then we need you surveying the border to give us an accurate head count don't we?

And if you really wanted to get the exact number, what you could do, is arrest every enabler in this country, lock there asses up, apprehend their employees, and there you have your accurate number. There, fixed it for you.

So maybe you can explain why dems were for the wall until Trump was elected.
Stop making these stupid idiotic remarks. People were for fencing in certain areas where it might be needed. That's it. Stop pretending you don't know that. You insult people's intelligence. Democrats never wanted a 2000 mile concrete elephant. It would go down as the dumbest physical structure in the history of this country. We have bridges collapsing in this country from our own internal crisis with that. Are you people mad? Get a grip.

Damn you're a dumbass.
U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 109th Congress - 2nd Session
And? Where's the vote for a 2000 mile concrete wall? Talk about a dumb ass.

Ha idiot, where do they talk about a 2000 mile concrete wall?
Measure Title: A bill to establish operational control over the international land and maritime borders of the United States.

Just because you keep saying it don't make it true. I did not hear a word of English in a CA WalMart for 10 years straight 2 visits per week. They don't fall out of trees.

And ya really cant count the barry years since counted those turned away at the border as deported.
How do you? Aren't you the one living at the border? if you aren't going to go by government statistics, then we need you surveying the border to give us an accurate head count don't we?

And if you really wanted to get the exact number, what you could do, is arrest every enabler in this country, lock there asses up, apprehend their employees, and there you have your accurate number. There, fixed it for you.

Why did not your messiah the Manchurian muslim start to go after Corporate offenders over his 8 useless years?

Just give manbaby his big fat steel wall. Tell him it will be the biggest and greatest wall and you can see it from Mars and it will go down in History as the Trump Wall and tourists will come and Starbucks locations will open at it and sell trump lattes and there will probably be a statue of him...

Just give them the 5 billion and tell that moron whatever he wants to hear. He will be gone soon enough and his big fat steel wall will never happen regardless.
But ha, you do have a good idea. They can open up a Starbucks right there at the steel wall and we can watch illegals go over it with ladders while drinking lattes. That's a great idea.

Why did not your messiah the Manchurian muslim start to go after Corporate offenders over his 8 useless years?
Maybe it's because Obama Bush, Clinton, and Reagan saw worth in having people work the fields that sorry ass Americans wouldn't work,and just decided to catch them at the border, instead of harassing employers elsewhere?

Stop making these stupid idiotic remarks. People were for fencing in certain areas where it might be needed. That's it. Stop pretending you don't know that. You insult people's intelligence. Democrats never wanted a 2000 mile concrete elephant. It would go down as the dumbest physical structure in the history of this country. We have bridges collapsing in this country from our own internal crisis with that. Are you people mad? Get a grip.

Damn you're a dumbass.
U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 109th Congress - 2nd Session
And? Where's the vote for a 2000 mile concrete wall? Talk about a dumb ass.

Ha idiot, where do they talk about a 2000 mile concrete wall?
Measure Title: A bill to establish operational control over the international land and maritime borders of the United States.

Just because you keep saying it don't make it true. I did not hear a word of English in a CA WalMart for 10 years straight 2 visits per week. They don't fall out of trees.
California used to be Mexico. Not all of them left.

Maybe it's because Obama Bush, Clinton, and Reagan saw worth in having people work the fields that sorry ass Americans wouldn't work,and just decided to catch them at the border, instead of harassing employers elsewhere?

Forced Prison labor at $1/hr and time off sentence. Or captured homeless. Desert tent cities. Military policed. Work or sit. Run busses CHI DET STL to FEMA cities. Work for rent. New start in life. We have millions who need to work.

I'm sorry, but I've judged you unworthy of further conversation. Life's too short to waste arguing with children such as yourself
So you're a quitter when your arguments dry up. Got it.

Forced Prison labor at $1/hr and time off sentence. Or captured homeless. Desert tent cities. Military policed. Work or sit. Run busses CHI DET STL to FEMA cities. Work for rent. New start in life. We have millions who need to work.
They don't seem to be too interested to me.. Especially when all it takes is for illegals to get in front of them.

Sorry Jr.....
I watched hispanics go from around 3% in machine shops to around 75% in 30 years.
Wages went stagnant.
You can sit there and spout your bullshit till you're blue in the face....I actually watched it happen,so fuck off!

Good God you're a moron!!!
They were called migrant workers and they followed the harvest until the season was over and went home to mehico until the next harvest season.

That policy never ended.

A wall they supported a year ago. Now that Trump wants it, they don't.

There is 1.3 billion bucks approved each year since 2006 for border security and nothing has changed. You orangeboys like to leave out that any bill that is presented by the House will automatically have that in it since that's THE LAW. Stop making shit up and stop lying.

Forum List

Back