McConnell: Senate will vote next week on Trump plan

Exactly! If they were that concerned about it, they would throw their asses in jail. Then we'll see how much illegal immigration there is. It would barely exist.

I mean seriously, just how stupid do these Trump supporters have to be, to not understand why the illegals come here to begin with. Do you Trump supporters think they come here to visit a bunch of racist ass holes like you? Hell no! Stop flattering yourselves. They're here to find employment. And if their employer is locked up? Uh oh, what are they going to do? Exactly! Go back to where they came from.

So no, I've never bought into this false outrage over illegals. Employers want them here for the cheap labor.

Hey dumbass!!!
Show me where dems have called for this solution.
I never said they did. The better question remains, how come the right wing racists who hire them haven't? Lol! What are they waiting for? Oh that's right. I already answered that question.

Well then STFU.
The only people who are actually trying to find a solution are the people who are affected by illegal immigration...and Trump of course.
Dems want open borders and have said as much.

Will Hillary explain her dream of 'open borders'?

Hell,you clowns want to abolish ICE.

These Democrats want to abolish ICE - CNNPolitics
The people who found the solution are people like me you idiot. I've been promoting that solution for years. Why should I STFU?

You dont fuken matter.
It's our politicians from both sides of the aisle.
And Trump is the only one offering a solution of any kind.
His solution is retarded. It is a solution in serrch of a problem that is much easier to fix than a 2000 mile physical wall. Trump has no solution. Get a grip on reality. This is about a relationship between employers and illegal employees. An easy fixable problem. No one needs me to figure that out. It explains itself. The real problem is the one I already explained, that right wingers have a problem admitting to. They don't want to blame themselves, so as a remedy, they concoct this idiotic idea of a wall as a substitute for their own dishonesty. They refuse to blame enablers. That's the bottom line.

You have Republican/ Democrats joined at the hip for amnesty, signed by a Republican, and all of a sudden, a manufactured crisis exists about illegal immigrants working here, that is an easy problem to fix, and somehow the blame falls on Democrats wanting "open borders". What? That is so unbelievably stupid and untrue. Stop blaming others for an emerging make believe problem Republicans created.

In the mean time, while the Right is stewing on who to blame next, remember that you've always had easy options. The fact that the Left isn't as outraged about this as the Right, is a testament as to who is being the most honest. The Left recognizes the worth of immigrants working here. It doesn't mean that they are for open borders and being illegal. No! But what it does mean, is that the Left knows they are here illegally, hired by U.S. citizens, and if it were really that big of a crisis, all of us would stand up as American citizens and demand that the U.S. citizens who hire them be locked up. But guess what? We don't do that. Instead, what do we do? Like some on this forum do. They blame the illegals and call them "wetbacks" like the chicken shit racist cowards that they are. When in reality, what we should be doing, is giving thanks that these hard working human beings exist, because we are too damn sorry and lazy to do the work they will do.

Last edited:
Hey dumbass!!!
I never said they did. The better question remains, how come the right wing racists who hire them haven't? Lol! What are they waiting for? Oh that's right. I already answered that question.

Well then STFU.
The only people who are actually trying to find a solution are the people who are affected by illegal immigration...and Trump of course.

The people who found the solution are people like me you idiot. I've been promoting that solution for years. Why should I STFU?

You dont fuken matter.
His solution is retarded. It is a solution in serrch of a problem that is much easier to fix than a 2000 mile physical wall. Trump has no solution. Get a grip on reality. This is about a relationship between employers and illegal employees. An easy fixable problem. No one needs me to figure that out. It explains itself. The real problem is the one I already explained, that right wingers have a problem admitting to. They don't want to blame themselves, so as a remedy, they concoct this idiotic idea of a wall as a substitute for their own dishonesty. They refuse to blame enablers. That's the bottom line.

You have Republican/ Democrats joined at the hip for amnesty, signed by a Republican, and all of a sudden, a manufactured crisis exists about illegal immigrants working here, that is an easy problem to fix, and somehow the blame falls on Democrats wanting "open borders". What? That is so unbelievably stupid and untrue. Stop blaming others for an emerging make believe problem Republicans created.

So maybe you can explain why dems were for the wall until Trump was elected.

Well then STFU.

You dont fuken matter.

Stop making these stupid idiotic remarks. People were for fencing in certain areas where it might be needed. That's it. Stop pretending you don't know that. You insult people's intelligence. Democrats never wanted a 2000 mile concrete elephant. It would go down as the dumbest physical structure in the history of this country. We have bridges collapsing in this country from our own internal crisis with that. Are you people mad? Get a grip.

You mean like walking across the border?
The one's with enough horse sense to know that a wall is just plain stupid, when most of the illegal immigration comes from over stayed visas at the point of entry. But, if you're an uniformed retard who doesn't pay attention to stats, how would a person ever know right?

Why wont dems offer their solution to border control?
Oh thats right,they want open borders.

You want border control?
Start arresting employers of illegals. Not $25 fines but throw their ass in jail. Watch the jobs dry up and people will streak across the border in the other direction

You can start with Mara Lago
Exactly! If they were that concerned about it, they would throw their asses in jail. Then we'll see how much illegal immigration there is. It would barely exist.

I mean seriously, just how stupid do these Trump supporters have to be, to not understand why the illegals come here to begin with. Do you Trump supporters think they come here to visit a bunch of racist ass holes like you? Hell no! Stop flattering yourselves. They're here to find employment. And if their employer is locked up? Uh oh, what are they going to do? Exactly! Go back to where they came from.

So no, I've never bought into this false outrage over illegals. Employers want them here for the cheap labor.

A large percentage come to sell drugs, whores, children and rape pillage DUI wrong-way drive illegally on USA highways, kill Cops, create anchor babie, spread disease. This is why we vet.
the problem is we have a naturalization clause not an immigration clause. we should have no "illegal" problem.

Well then STFU.

You dont fuken matter.

they discovered there is no wall building clause.

Well then STFU.

You dont fuken matter.

Stop making these stupid idiotic remarks. People were for fencing in certain areas where it might be needed. That's it. Stop pretending you don't know that. You insult people's intelligence. Democrats never wanted a 2000 mile concrete elephant. It would go down as the dumbest physical structure in the history of this country. We have bridges collapsing in this country from our own internal crisis with that. Are you people mad? Get a grip.

Damn you're a dumbass.
U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 109th Congress - 2nd Session

You dont fuken matter.

Damn you're a dumbass.
And? Where's the vote for a 2000 mile concrete wall? Talk about a dumb ass.

Ha idiot, where do they talk about a 2000 mile concrete wall?
Measure Title: A bill to establish operational control over the international land and maritime borders of the United States.

You dont fuken matter.

Damn you're a dumbass.

Measure Title: A bill to establish operational control over the international land and maritime borders of the United States.

Then why haven't dems mentioned it?
I'd think they would come up with a counter proposal to Trumps wall......crickets.

Hey dumbass!!!

Well then STFU.

You dont fuken matter.

In the mean time, while the Right is stewing on who to blame next, remember that you've always had easy options. The fact that the Left isn't as outraged about this as the Right, is a testament as to who is being the most honest. The Left recognizes the worth of immigrants working here. It doesn't mean that they are for open borders and being illegal. No! But what it does mean, is that the Left knows they are here illegally, hired by U.S. citizens, and if it were really that big of a crisis, all of us would stand up as American citizens and demand that the U.S. citizens who hire them be locked up. But guess what? We don't do that. Instead, what do we do? Like some on this forum do. They blame the illegals and call them "wetbacks" like the chicken shit racist cowards that they are. When in reality, what we should be doing, is giving thanks that these hard working human beings exist, because we are too damn sorry and lazy to do the work they will do.

I don't know who this new batch of socks are but they seem the same as the other handles they wore out? Mercy! Same tired nonsense for 30 years is not working. Time to get tough. Prevent human smuggling into America. Most of it from the southern border. Take your medications.

Well then STFU.

You dont fuken matter.

Obammy had $1T stimulus year one...then baked in every year after from Dem loons. Did they fix anything? Lol! Uh-.......that would be almost 100% NO. $10T wasted. Now....you care. Funny.

For the record I am on record "keep the good" deport the bad. Not easy. Please verify any new in-coming. Stop new illegals.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced he will take up legislation next week incorporating the deal President Trump outlined in a Saturday afternoon address that supporters hope will end a partial government shutdown now entering its second month.

#infowars . thanks for supplying the story . it's a shame some sites claim " freedom to post" yet hide it in Conspiracies when a " MOD" feels with in themselves its fkn conspiracy" . nothing like censorship so this site ain't no better than fkd up CNN, young turks, apple news, abc, nbc, yet the nerve of leftist morons claim this site is nothing but right wingers lmfao.
Wrong headline.

Should read: next week McConnell says Senate republicans will masturbate to tRump as usual.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced he will take up legislation next week incorporating the deal President Trump outlined in a Saturday afternoon address that supporters hope will end a partial government shutdown now entering its second month.

#infowars . thanks for supplying the story . it's a shame some sites claim " freedom to post" yet hide it in Conspiracies when a " MOD" feels with in themselves its fkn conspiracy" . nothing like censorship so this site ain't no better than fkd up CNN, young turks, apple news, abc, nbc, yet the nerve of leftist morons claim this site is nothing but right wingers lmfao.
Wrong headline.

Should read: next week McConnell says Senate republicans will masturbate to tRump as usual.

We should never trust Trump, if the GOP still had maj in the House, the Dems would still be out in the cold. They ignored the Dems for 2 years and now they can't.
Ignoring them is exactly what the GOP is doing...if you hadn't noticed government is shut down and the leftists will get NOTHING passed the GOP doesn't approve of first.
Well that's a bass-ackwards way of looking at it.

I don't know why that surprises me.....
Its the truth. WE control the Senate AND White House....we are a safeguard against the stupidity,unconstitutional and down right asinine shit you leftists try and pass in the house. Its wonderful!

You dont fuken matter.

Obammy had $1T stimulus year one...then baked in every year after from Dem loons. Did they fix anything? Lol! Uh-.......that would be almost 100% NO. $10T wasted. Now....you care. Funny.

For the record I am on record "keep the good" deport the bad. Not easy. Please verify any new in-coming. Stop new illegals.
the rich were too big to fail and had to get bailed out.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Damn you're a dumbass.

I'd think they would come up with a counter proposal to Trumps wall......crickets.

Glad you conceded the argument from your link. No 2000 mile concrete wall.

Why haven't "dems mentioned it"? Because illegal immigration is at historical lows from Obama and Trump. Illegal immigration is way down.

And so, why would the dems jump on the retarded train with Trump for this wall? Because it's pointless, it's expensive, and it's unbelievably stupid.

Last edited:

Well then STFU.

You dont fuken matter.

I don't know who this new batch of socks are but they seem the same as the other handles they wore out? Mercy! Same tired nonsense for 30 years is not working. Time to get tough. Prevent human smuggling into America. Most of it from the southern border. Take your medications.
Ha fool, illegal immigration is at historical lows. Get a clue.

Damn you're a dumbass.

Why haven't "dems mentioned it"? Because illegal immigration is at historical lows from Obama and Trump. Illegal immigration is way down.

And so, why would the dems jump on the retarded train with Trump for this wall? Because it's pointless, it's expensive, and it's unbelievably stupid.

You've obviously never lived in a border state.

Damn you're a dumbass.

Government statistics tell us illegal immigration is down. If you live at the border, do you drive the border every day? Because your statement doesn't tell us anything.

Government statistics tell us illegal immigration is down. If you live at the border, do you drive the border every day? Because your statement doesn't tell us anything.

If you dont live in a border state you have no right to comment.

This kiddos is what is known as fake news. The fact is we have ZERO information on how many people are sneaking into the US each year. All we know is how many are apprehended.

I wish yall would simply stop lying.

If you dont live in a border state you have no right to comment.
Government statistics give me that right. What is yours, beyond your own hateful opinions? Because you certainly didn't answer the question about your own surveillance.

And by the way, to all you Trump Sheep out there; Trump could give two shits about a wall that will never stop illegals. This shutdown, backed up by his own desire to have one, was meant as a distraction from the walls closing in around him because of Mueller and SDNY. And, because of the shutdown, it makes it harder for the government to do its investigatory work. In other words, he's using his Sheep, the wall, and the shutdown to punish the country, for his own criminal liability, and using the shutdown to slow up the investigation.

This kiddos is what is known as fake news. The fact is we have ZERO information on how many people are sneaking into the US each year. All we know is how many are apprehended.

I wish yall would simply stop lying.
So, "kiddo", how do you know we have zero information, and if you don't know how many are sneaking across, how is it fake news? Lol! What a dumb ass Stats and Summaries | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

Forum List

Back