Mcconnell Ready To Shut Down Center For Disease Control Asap!

McConnell is probably the biggest piece of shit in Congress. (Quite an accomplishment.) At this point, there's not much I would put past him. Nice job Kentucky!
So you are willing to take a BS thread and call it truth?

Well if that's the case, I believe Obama ALLOWED the Ebola to come in our country for his agenda.
wonder if Joey not normal would agree to that being the truth?

Who knows. Politics is a dirty business. Obama is certainly not blameless but McConnell is the biggest piece of shit out there. Let me guess, you're a fan.

McConnell is probably the biggest piece of shit in Congress. (Quite an accomplishment.) At this point, there's not much I would put past him. Nice job Kentucky!

Well if that's the case, I believe Obama ALLOWED the Ebola to come in our country for his agenda.

Who knows. Politics is a dirty business. Obama is certainly not blameless but McConnell is the biggest piece of shit out there. Let me guess, you're a fan.

I'm not a fan of ANY of them but a few. McConnell isn't one of them. but this type of bs from some of these sites is disgustingly dishonest

Keep guessing

Well keep guessing it working great for ya. Truth be damned!

Forum List

Back