Mcconnell Re-elected 37 to 10

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 10, 2019
Just saw on FOX that Mitch Mcconnell will won re-election as minority leader of the Senate. Being independent, I do not care who leads the minority in that body, but thought it of interest to many of you.
Looks like the Turtle has a hard shell.

Just saw on FOX that Mitch Mcconnell will won re-election as minority leader of the Senate. Being independent, I do not care who leads the minority in that body, but thought it of interest to many of you.
That is kind of surprising seeing so many hate him.

That is kind of surprising seeing so many hate him.
I thought so. I thought there would be more hoopla, and it would take longer to decide. Looks like the far right was not as serious as this message board seemed to project. But, of course, this message board was full of predictions of "Red Wave", which did not pan out, either.

I thought so. I thought there would be more hoopla, and it would take longer to decide. Looks like the far right was not as serious as this message board seemed to project. But, of course, this message board was full of predictions of "Red Wave", which did not pan out, either.
Yeah, the red wave happened but it was stolen once again by Chavez ghost from Election Past!!!

Anyhoo, them re-electing McConnell shows that the GOP are just the Democrats Stooges and are for show only.

Time to get Libertarians and Greens elected and shake this system up a little!

The real Republicans seem to be trying to take the party back. They don’t want a 4th election cycle where they lose or don’t live up to expectations. The flirtation with MAGA has to end, if they want the party to survive.

Yeah, the red wave happened but it was stolen once again by Chavez ghost from Election Past!!!

Anyhoo, them re-electing McConnell shows that the GOP are just the Democrats Stooges and are for show only.

Too bad they suck too.

People who criticize Trump and blame him for decades of a weakened West seem to happily celebrate a guy who has held his seat since 1985.

Let's be candid, America is in effect, a monarchy.

I don't have anything against Libertarians in general, as long as they don't go crazy. I voted Libertarian in the 2016. I don't know much about the Greens. Not sure they are active in TN.

They all suck but it is time to try something different because it is insane to keep on trying the same thing over and over excepting a different result!
Not interested in Marxist light.

Only thing about Libertarians is they can get really radical about certain things like spending and state rights but that is what we need now.
Yes. I've seen that. That is why I said, as long as they don't go crazy. But, like you might say, a little crazy is a good thing. I am sure, there would be Democrats and Republicans of every persuasion to add balance. It is worth noting, I would suspect a good Libertarian would siphon more votes by disaffected Republicans, than Democrats, as they aren't exactly the hold out your hand, here comes the money folks.

Yes. I've seen that. That is why I said, as long as they don't go crazy. But, like you might say, a little crazy is a good thing. I am sure, there would be Democrats and Republicans of every persuasion to add balance. It is worth noting, I would suspect a good Libertarian would siphon more votes by disaffected Republicans, than Democrats, as they aren't exactly the hold out your hand, here comes the money folks.
Green Party has hurt the Democrats more than the Libertarians did the GOP in the past and I was actually thinking about creating a thread on this subject matter.

Green cost Gore and Clinton dearly in 2000 and 2016 in key States while this time in 2022 the Libertarians hurt the GOP in Nevada and Georgia, so let remember their job is not always to win but to stop a bad candidate from winning…

Rick Scott ran the numbers before announcing the challenge. He knew he wasn't going to win. He knew it wouldn't even be close.

He did it for the publicity and the messaging. Its like most Trump lawsuits: not designed to win, but to get attention.

The swamp always protects its own....

Forum List

Back