McConnell opens door for Hunter Biden testimony at Trump trial...oh shit, can we say Arkancide?

What would they ask him?

"Why did you make Trumpybear demand a publicly announced investigation into the prior corruption of the Ukraine Company that hired you, before he would release the Congressional approve aid?

"Was this a set up from that StrikieCrowd Ukrainian company or somesuchshit?"

"Did your dad put you up to this son?"

Not just Hunter Biden, but Ciaramella, Brennan, Clapper, Schiff, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and any other defense witnesses who can testify to the deep state coup attempts against Trump from the day he announced he was running. Barr and Durham should have some idea what questions to ask which witness to unravel the sham impeachment, especially anyone involved with Operation Crossfire Hurricane. The Horowitz report can give you some idea where the damaging evidence is.
The democrats will regret insisting on witnesses. The democrat senators may miss the primaries unless Mitch allows a quick dismissal.
I doubt you get schiff as a witness. There almost 100% certainty he will be one of the managers the dems pick. I think this means he cant be called to testify, correct?

I have no clue if Schiff couldn't be called if he's a manager?? Why couldn't he? They have 3 or 4 other managers.
Schiff knows a lot about Ciaramella, and the various rules that he broke during the inquiry.
Just so you know, attacking the process is what obviously guilty mobsters do in an almost forlorn hope that a mistrial will be declared. They had better have a better plan than just trying to make the house democrats look bad. When this thing starts you will be astounded when Trump's defenders fail to even say anything about all that deep state bullshit they know cannot be backed up with evidence.

Trump's legal defense team= Gooliani out
Dooshwich= in

Good f'n luck Donnie

The President's defense team includes: Cipollone, Skeulow, Dershowitz?, and potentially any of Jim Jordon, John Ratcliffe, Mark Meadows, or Doug Collins

Nancy will name her managers soon. The B-team will probably include Schiff, Nadler, Swalwell, Raskin, Hakeem Jeffries, David Cicilline, and a token female or two.

Vegas has the Republicans as prohibitive favorites.
House Democrats line up to serve as Trump impeachment trial managers during Senate proceedings

What would they ask him?

"Why did you make Trumpybear demand a publicly announced investigation into the prior corruption of the Ukraine Company that hired you, before he would release the Congressional approve aid?

Not just Hunter Biden, but Ciaramella, Brennan, Clapper, Schiff, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and any other defense witnesses who can testify to the deep state coup attempts against Trump from the day he announced he was running. Barr and Durham should have some idea what questions to ask which witness to unravel the sham impeachment, especially anyone involved with Operation Crossfire Hurricane. The Horowitz report can give you some idea where the damaging evidence is.
The democrats will regret insisting on witnesses. The democrat senators may miss the primaries unless Mitch allows a quick dismissal.
I doubt you get schiff as a witness. There almost 100% certainty he will be one of the managers the dems pick. I think this means he cant be called to testify, correct?

I have no clue if Schiff couldn't be called if he's a manager?? Why couldn't he? They have 3 or 4 other managers.
Schiff knows a lot about Ciaramella, and the various rules that he broke during the inquiry.
Just so you know, attacking the process is what obviously guilty mobsters do in an almost forlorn hope that a mistrial will be declared. They had better have a better plan than just trying to make the house democrats look bad. When this thing starts you will be astounded when Trump's defenders fail to even say anything about all that deep state bullshit they know cannot be backed up with evidence.

Funny you should mention "evidence".
Article-1 will be thrown out because there is only "hearsay" evidence. I'm sure Dershowitz can even prove that even if everything the democrats said about the phone call is true, that it is not an impeachable offense. "Abuse of power" by the president is NOT a crime, there is a legal remedy, and it's not impeachment.

Article-2 will be thrown out because the USSC took the Trump vs House subpoena for tax records. The USSC said that Trump does in-fact have the right to court, and that is NOT "Obstruction of the House" which isn't even a thing, let alone impeachable.

Supreme Court ruling pulls rug out from under article of impeachment

Last edited:
What would they ask him?

AG Barr Opens Investigation Into Biden Corruption

Breaking: Trumpublicans downgrade United States of America to Two-Bit Dictator status.

Good job ya Orange Clown.
This message brought to you by Nazis for Nanzi, inc. A. Hitler president emeritus!

What would they ask him?

Wake the fuck up. You Libtards better pray this goes away fast.

It Joe Biden we need to hear from.

He admitted to shaking down the Ukrainian Gov't to get their Attorney General, called Prosecutor there----FIRED.

Clearest quid pro quo ever---Admitted to.

Did he do it to get them off his son's company. Certainly looks like it---a crime while serving as our Vice-President.

And the Executive Branch was well justified in asking the Ukrainian Gov't to look into it. Now that Ukraine and corruption is front and center in the Senate---let them look into it.

Call Uncle Joe!

Why hasn’t the Senate started an investigation into Joe Biden? Why shoehorn it into the impeachment trial? Makes no sense.
I used to think that, but then I realized, whatever the bidens were up to, if found to be corrupt, would be pivotal to showing trump's motive.

Without the bidens testimony, the left can continue saying it was for personal gain to trump, but if the bidens are indeed found to have been up to something shady there, then it puts a new light on why trump did what he did.
_______

This is a completely reasonable post. Well said.

The tape of Biden bragging on having gotten the Attorney General (Prosecutor) fired is a clear quid pro pro.

Since the Prosecutor was investigating Hunter's corrupt company, it clearly puts the burden on Biden (Joe, not Hunter) to show why it wasn't Illegal.

This has not even been attempted. All we get is totally unsupported claims that this has been debunked---but never anything which actually "debunks" it...and some vague references that other countries thought the Prosecutor was corrupt. But the countries are ever identified, let alone anything Quoting these countries as saying "Joe, fire that Prosecutor, he's corrupt."

The burden is on JOE BIDEN to show why his admitted quid pro quo was NOT to protect his corrupt son's bogus gravy train.

We are waiting.

The claim that Shokin was investigating Burisma is completely unsupported. In fact, the State Dept at the time explicitly felt that the Prosecutor General was allowing his prosecutors to extort oligarchs to stop investigations which is why there was no corruption prosecutions from his tenure.

The embassy staff in Ukraine were pushing for Shokin’s firing before Biden even got involved.

If Biden was pushing for Shokin’s firing to protect Hunter, why was everyone else in the embassy pushing for it?
______

Bull Shit, you brainwashed Dumb-Ass. Shokin himself has signed an Affidavit under oath that such is exactly what he was doing!

Where are your affidavits that he was not?

And Fuck what "the State department at the time" supposedly said. You can produce what they supposedly said---and most of the country wouldn't believe the liars in the Obama/Clinton/Kerry State Department anyway.

Same for the Embassy---Obama Crooks---the same ones now trying to frame Trump. The women was FIRED for her actions?! Now, you quote her as fact---FOOL!

)))_____

You know if I were the Democrats I would make the trade off. Witnesses for the Bidens. Have Bolton testify in exchange for Hunter Biden. Biden's testimony will blow up in the faces of the Republicans and make them look like fools. Bolton will be hostile but in the end will reveal Trump for the slimy little corrupt creature he is.
Bolton may not be happy with his exit, but he just started a PAC and has book to sell. If he went in and sold out Trump both of those would be a dud.

Bolton is no leftist. In fact, he hates you morons.

You Dimwingers may not like what Bolton has to say.

inasmuch as the Biden conspiracy was debunked by Trumps team since the very start, calling Hunter would be welcome by the dems and a total fuck up by mitch the bitch ----

so I'm all for his testimony, UNDER OATH !

:badgrin:
And Schifferbrains, the Gossipblower, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strjok et al.

He admitted to shaking down the Ukrainian Gov't to get their Attorney General, called Prosecutor there----FIRED.

Did he do it to get them off his son's company. Certainly looks like it---a crime while serving as our Vice-President.

And the Executive Branch was well justified in asking the Ukrainian Gov't to look into it. Now that Ukraine and corruption is front and center in the Senate---let them look into it.

Call Uncle Joe!

Why hasn’t the Senate started an investigation into Joe Biden? Why shoehorn it into the impeachment trial? Makes no sense.
I used to think that, but then I realized, whatever the bidens were up to, if found to be corrupt, would be pivotal to showing trump's motive.

Without the bidens testimony, the left can continue saying it was for personal gain to trump, but if the bidens are indeed found to have been up to something shady there, then it puts a new light on why trump did what he did.

There is corruption galore in a lot of different countries we deal with (Saudi Arabia, Israel, Mexico, etc.) But Trump cares enough about it in this single instance to endanger his presidency against the warnings of his advisors? His motives are clear.
But we aren't talking about corruption BY other countries, we are talking about a couple of americans who potentially had corrupt dealings in ukraine.

Even I can admit, it does look fishy, absolutely, but you have to ask, why just biden? Why hasnt he tried to ask for dirt on anyone else? Sure, maybe he thought biden was his biggest rival, but surely he must have also been thinking that sanders and warren would have been tough competitors.

What would they ask him?

Funny you should mention "evidence".
Article-1 will be thrown out because there is only "hearsay" evidence. I'm sure Dershowitz can even prove that even if everything the democrats said about the phone call is true, that it is not an impeachable offense. "Abuse of power" by the president is NOT a crime, there is a legal remedy, and it's not impeachment.

Article-2 will be thrown out because the USSC took the Trump vs House subpoena for tax records. The USSC said that Trump does have the right to court, and that is NOT "obstruction of the House" which isn't even a thing. let alone impeachable.

Supreme Court ruling pulls rug out from under article of impeachment
Only fools think they know how this is going to go. The only thing that is certain is when people are under oath the bullshit generally stops.

Call Uncle Joe!

_______

The tape of Biden bragging on having gotten the Attorney General (Prosecutor) fired is a clear quid pro pro.

Since the Prosecutor was investigating Hunter's corrupt company, it clearly puts the burden on Biden (Joe, not Hunter) to show why it wasn't Illegal.

This has not even been attempted. All we get is totally unsupported claims that this has been debunked---but never anything which actually "debunks" it...and some vague references that other countries thought the Prosecutor was corrupt. But the countries are ever identified, let alone anything Quoting these countries as saying "Joe, fire that Prosecutor, he's corrupt."

The burden is on JOE BIDEN to show why his admitted quid pro quo was NOT to protect his corrupt son's bogus gravy train.

We are waiting.

The claim that Shokin was investigating Burisma is completely unsupported. In fact, the State Dept at the time explicitly felt that the Prosecutor General was allowing his prosecutors to extort oligarchs to stop investigations which is why there was no corruption prosecutions from his tenure.

The embassy staff in Ukraine were pushing for Shokin’s firing before Biden even got involved.

If Biden was pushing for Shokin’s firing to protect Hunter, why was everyone else in the embassy pushing for it?
______

Bull Shit, you brainwashed Dumb-Ass. Shokin himself has signed an Affidavit under oath that such is exactly what he was doing!

And Fuck what "the State department at the time" supposedly said. You can produce what they supposedly said---and most of the country wouldn't believe the liars in the Obama/Clinton/Kerry State Department anyway.

Same for the Embassy---Obama Crooks---the same ones now trying to frame Trump. The women was FIRED for her actions?! Now, you quote her as fact---FOOL!

)))_____
Oh, Shokin said it? You know that the little affidavit he filed “under oath” had no penalty if he’s lying. How come he can’t explain why he couldn’t prosecute anyone for corruption in one of the most corrupt countries?

People at the State Dept testified under oath that they were pushing for Shokin’s firing. They’re on record in 2015 and 2016 pushing for it.

You’re sucking up lies pushed by corrupt people because you want to believe them. They’re doing that on purpose because it makes you very easy to manipulate.

What would they ask him?

Well, it was more of a question. I dont know either, it's just that it would be a bit unusual to have one of the "prosecutors" to testify during the trial. Granted, this isnt a criminal proceeding, so, again, it's something I'm actually curious about.

Call Uncle Joe!

There is corruption galore in a lot of different countries we deal with (Saudi Arabia, Israel, Mexico, etc.) But Trump cares enough about it in this single instance to endanger his presidency against the warnings of his advisors? His motives are clear.
But we aren't talking about corruption BY other countries, we are talking about a couple of americans who potentially had corrupt dealings in ukraine.

Even I can admit, it does look fishy, absolutely, but you have to ask, why just biden? Why hasnt he tried to ask for dirt on anyone else? Sure, maybe he thought biden was his biggest rival, but surely he must have also been thinking that sanders and warren would have been tough competitors.
_____

Damn man, this is a red herring. This is a refusal to look facts in the face.

Trump (and America) don't have TAPE of the Vice-President admitting to a clean successful shakedown of a foreign government over a thing which is none of his business---their internal affairs. We don't have that on others you bring up as Red Herrings.

But, he has Biden nailed DEAD COLD---through his own admission and he has a duty as chief executive officer to investigate.

And you are saying "why not others" on which we don't have any such admission as Uncle Joe, in his senility---was stupid enough to give us. Do you not see how foolish you look? How biased?

____

_______

We are waiting.

______

)))_____
Oh, Shokin said it? You know that the little affidavit he filed “under oath” had no penalty if he’s lying. How come he can’t explain why he couldn’t prosecute anyone for corruption in one of the most corrupt countries?

People at the State Dept testified under oath that they were pushing for Shokin’s firing. They’re on record in 2015 and 2016 pushing for it.

You’re sucking up lies pushed by corrupt people because you want to believe them. They’re doing that on purpose because it makes you very easy to manipulate.

_______

"You’re sucking up lies pushed by corrupt people because you want to believe them."

And you are doing exactly the same thing.

Trouble is: We have Biden on TAPE admitting to the Shakedown and the Quid Pro Quo---bragging on it---and it takes way way more than Bullshit on both sides to refute that.

It takes a FULL INVESTIGATION and that has not occurred.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) says Republicans could subpoena Hunter Biden to testify about his business dealings with a Ukrainian gas company if Democrats insist on having witnesses such as former National Security Adviser John Bolton testify at the Senate impeachment trial.

“We’ll be dealing with the witness issue at the appropriate time into the trial and I think it’s certainly appropriate to point out that both sides would want to call witnesses they wanted to hear from,” McConnell told reporters Tuesday when asked about GOP senators who want Biden, former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, to testify.

“When you get to that issue, I can’t imagine that only the witnesses that our Democratic colleagues would want to call would be called,” he said.

The GOP leader also noted “there is little or no sentiment in the Republican conference for a motion to dismiss” the articles of impeachment immediately, adding, “our members feel that we have an obligation to listen to the arguments.”

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

------------

Be sure to call Ms. LUDENS LAWYERS to the hearings....a financial disclosure is SURECto be of interest TO HER AND HUNTERS BABY!!!
Why? He's got nothing to do with tRump's abuse of power and obstruction.

_______

We are waiting.

______

)))_____

Feel free to bring your links proving what you claim so we can evaluate it.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) says Republicans could subpoena Hunter Biden to testify about his business dealings with a Ukrainian gas company if Democrats insist on having witnesses such as former National Security Adviser John Bolton testify at the Senate impeachment trial.

“We’ll be dealing with the witness issue at the appropriate time into the trial and I think it’s certainly appropriate to point out that both sides would want to call witnesses they wanted to hear from,” McConnell told reporters Tuesday when asked about GOP senators who want Biden, former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, to testify.

“When you get to that issue, I can’t imagine that only the witnesses that our Democratic colleagues would want to call would be called,” he said.

The GOP leader also noted “there is little or no sentiment in the Republican conference for a motion to dismiss” the articles of impeachment immediately, adding, “our members feel that we have an obligation to listen to the arguments.”

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

------------

Be sure to call Ms. LUDENS LAWYERS to the hearings....a financial disclosure is SURECto be of interest TO HER AND HUNTERS BABY!!!
Fine.

Subpoena both Bidens.

Throw Old Uncle Joe under the bus.

So long as we get Bolton et al to testify freely.

Call Uncle Joe!

This was all based on a conspiracy theory that first appeared in Russian media. It was meant to damage US-Ukraine relations during a period when Russia and Ukraine were having peace talks. Not sure Putin expected Trump to buy it so completely. It was probably not entirely proper for Hunter Biden to go to work for Burisma but now any possible criminal case has been totally polluted by Trump's meddling and the full-tilt republican disinformation campaign.

Call Uncle Joe!

_____

Damn man, this is a red herring. This is a refusal to look facts in the face.

Trump (and America) don't have TAPE of the Vice-President admitting to a clean successful shakedown of a foreign government over a thing which is none of his business---their internal affairs. We don't have that on others you bring up as Red Herrings.

But, he has Biden nailed DEAD COLD---through his own admission and he has a duty as chief executive officer to investigate.

And you are saying "why not others" on which we don't have any such admission as Uncle Joe, in his senility---was stupid enough to give us. Do you not see how foolish you look? How biased?

____
Trump has a duty to investigate now? How come he had to coerce a foreign government to do his dirty work when he has the DoJ at his disposal?

Forum List

Back