McConnell: Greene Is A Cancer On the GOP

McConnell is a traitor

QAnon MTG loves Trump!

MAGA!
We are down to one party people. Dems ain't good, but repubs are stupid as shit.

Yeah. Democrats have plenty of whack-jobs in their ranks, but Trump is a demagogue who targets idiots. There's no denying it.
Can we hope that something new and better will come out of this mess?
No
shit.

So do you Republicans stan for the QAnon nutbag or McConnell? And no...McConnell is not on my "happy list"

McConnell is right - but I wonder what game he's playing now. He must have a nefarious motive - as usual. He obviously knows he'll never become Majority Leader again if Republicans keep devolving into conspiracy crazy town.

Then it should be easy for you to provide the quotes.
Click the links ya stupid fuck
Been there done that. For example the claim about “Jewish lasers” is completely false. Her post was talking about the corrupt CA politicians and their connections to PG&E, and Rothschild Inc, a financial group. She specifically said she didn’t know anything about the stories of lasers causing the fires. But mentally retarded lefties see the name “Rothschild” and immediately think she is talking about a Jewish conspiracy. Absolute lunacy from the left.

So do you Republicans stan for the QAnon nutbag or McConnell? And no...McConnell is not on my "happy list"
Republicans have to seperate themselves from QAnon, white nationalists, proud boys, Nazis, KKK, conspiracy theorists. All of them associate with Trumpism.
Trump and Trumpism is toxic. 90% of people who deal with Trump walk away in worse shape than before they met Trump.
Don't people and organizations realize this? Trump supporters are as toxic as Trump.

Been there done that. For example the claim about “Jewish lasers” is completely false. Her post was talking about the corrupt CA politicians and their connections to PG&E, and Rothschild Inc, a financial group. She specifically said she didn’t know anything about the stories of lasers causing the fires. But mentally retarded lefties see the name “Rothschild” and immediately think she is talking about a Jewish conspiracy. Absolute lunacy from the left.
Oh my, you live in an alternative reality. There is no help for people like you. You are fearful of reality so you create a fantasy world to live in. You chase fake issues so you do not have to deal with real problems. You are spineless. You are pathetic.

Oh my, you live in an alternative reality. There is no help for people like you. You are fearful of reality so you create a fantasy world to live in. You chase fake issues so you do not have to deal with real problems. You are spineless. You are pathetic.
So you can’t refute my point, so you naturally attack me, accusing me of the things you do. Not very original.

California fires started by Jewish space lasers

The Parkland shooting didn't happen. Those wetre "crisis actors"

The Sandy Hook shooting didn't happen. It was staged. Noone died there

Pelosi should be executed

What am I missing. She's a treasure trove of stupid
The Pentagon wasn't hit by a plane.

Link?

This white pile of trash, with her gorilla looking
1612242853325.png
face
1612242397840.png
1612242494498.png
needs a good ol fashion ass kicking. Ain't no body scared of this pile of shit white whore. She acts like she's the only fuckin gun owner in Wa.

Last edited:
As usual, all lies. She never claimed any of that.
In addition to being a QAnon supporter, Greene has pushed conspiracy theories about 9/11, the Parkland and Sandy Hook school shootings, the Las Vegas shooting, and the murder of Democratic staffer Seth Rich, among others.

Those are links shithead.

You need to STFU
Republicans are like abused housewives that refuse to leave......for some strange reason, they're not happy unless somebody is around to bully, berate and control their dumb ass's, then they're happy. If they don't put a cork up this whores ass and stop the flow of bullshit, they might as well still have Trump around...thier main abuser. Pull this bitch aside and pull a McCarthy era fuck off job on her. It drove his ass to drink and then he died in his 40's

Link?
Just follow the link already provided by the lefty loons. There are no direct quotes. They just claim she agrees with everything Qanon says, and then regurgitate those conspiracy theories. Some of the links lead to other links, which eventually lead to her actual post, which is nothing what they claim it is.

So you can’t refute my point, so you naturally attack me, accusing me of the things you do. Not very original.
It is impossible to speak sense of the real world with someone who lives in a fantasy world. You are child like or delusional like people with serious mental illness. Either way, it is impossible to communicate with someone who has seperated themselves from reality.

TRANSLATION: Greene is kicking ass and making the GOP look like children and stands to be a real threat to the Democrats if RINO McConnell doesn't do what he's told and stop her now!

Fuck you, Mitch. Go, Marjorie, GO! Let's rock 'n Roll.

Link?
Just follow the link already provided by the lefty loons. There are no direct quotes. They just claim she agrees with everything Qanon says, and then regurgitate those conspiracy theories. Some of the links lead to other links, which eventually lead to her actual post, which is nothing what they claim it is.
Is this a stunt double? WATCH IT.

The worst of the worst to ever send to DC are conservative white motherfuckers with AMBITION. These trolls will do anything and everything to make headlines to keep their party in an uproar and disrupt norms. Especially if its a white mop with lice on its vagina, ie Michele Bachmann, remember that crazy white bitch? They get away with this shit because they're ww. If this bitch was a black conservatives, they'd have her hog tied in a basement somewhere after stuffing a flag up her ass.

Link?
Is this a stunt double? WATCH IT.

What about it? She isn’t allowed to have an opinion about the Las Vegas shooting? She didn’t claim that it didn’t happen. Just that the left use such events to push their gun control, which is 100% true.

TRANSLATION: Greene is kicking ass and making the GOP look like children and stands to be a real threat to the Democrats if RINO McConnell doesn't do what he's told and stop her now!

Fuck you, Mitch. Go, Marjorie, GO! Let's rock 'n Roll.
What ass is she kicking? Everytime she open her penis filled mouth, she runs to Fox Noise and Trump for backup, so what ass is she kicking? Every body gotta die, son and if I was David's mother and that bitch went up on my kid, one of us ain't gonna make it.

Forum List

Back