McCauliffe Refuses to Concede

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course trump never had the power to throw votes out. I'm sure many libs would love to see McAuliffe do this though.
Of course Trump didn't have the power to throw votes out.

That's why he worked so hard to convince people to do it for him. Thank god they didn't. Who knows what'll happen next time.

The dead shall rise.
And no doubt suddenly elections can be stolen again.

First person to mention Trump? The idiot Mac1958

I lived there for nearly 15 years. 12 in Fairfax County and 3 in Loudoun. My oldest son was born at Loudoun General in Leesburg. I attended LANGLEY High School.

Swing and a miss.

It is the message sent by this election that is a political earthquake for the nation.

Don’t act like you don’t know this is a referendum on Biden and the communist agenda of the left.

Maybe just call me a racist. It will make you feel better

See how this dumb prick tries to call me out, and then just ignores himself stepping in shit with bare feet...and continues to step on his dick in subsequent posts?

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A LEFTY.

Why? Are you a racist? LOL earthquake. The polls before the election they were in a virtual tie.

Biden is right wing dumbfuck. Open a book.
Second time.

stupidest.jpg

The dead shall rise.
And no doubt suddenly elections can be stolen again.

no, it can't be... just can't be

a liberal thinkss there could have been vote fraud?

can't be... They ridiculed Trumpers for saying that... they can't take that back...

but they have no ethical qualms, as we know, against blatant hypocrissy and double standards..

Everything that comes out of your money maker is a lie.
Check out the Eastman memo. they wanted to state legislatures to declare Trump a winner. Cast enough aspersions on the votes and use that to justify throwing them out. That was the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back