McCarthyism: Trump Team Hunts For Names Of Those Involved With Obama’s Climate Change Plan

If u want your lifelong dream to be chosen as a MOD you should follow the rules. At least make an effort to see if ur important topic has already been posted twice or more. I know you are badly wounded and you cannot believe you chose the wrong side and your entire thought process has been outed as incorrect.......sigh. i know it hurts to be so confused.
I have been offered a position as Moderator but turned it down because I make more money as a poster

Moderators don't get paid shit

Well, the Global Warming zealots kinda have it coming. They've behaved like intolerant fascists for a long time. Anyone refusing to join their Global Warming cult, is labeled a 'heretic', and is to be punished. Many good folks have been victims of their decades-long Witch Hunts. Many were forced out of their jobs. So, now the tables turn. What goes around, comes around.
You mean like 93% of the scientists around the world?
That's liberal fake news...

Imagine having scientists in the Environmental Proection Agency who actually protect the environment?

The state only cares about protecting special interests. Of course the EPA doesn't care about the enviornment. Anyone that thought otherwise is naive.

Trump's team sent a 74-question memo asking for a list of Energy Department staff working on climate change

President-elect Donald Trump's transition team sent a 74-question memo to managers within the Department of Energy (DOE) this week requesting, among other information, a list of all department employees and contractors who attended climate change policy conferences in recent years.

Viewed by Reuters on Friday, the document has reportedly caused alarm within the agency. "This feels like the first draft of an eventual political enemies list," said one Department of Energy employee, speaking on condition of anonymity. "When Donald Trump said he wanted to drain the swamp it apparently was just to make room for witch hunts and it's starting here at the DOE." Other information the memo requested includes emails pertaining to the climate change events and all publications penned by employees at the DOE's 17 national labs over the last three years.

Imagine Scientists actually supporting science

Junk Science and Mrs. Mays did a simliar thing in Great Britian except she got rid of them outright.

Imagine having scientists in the Environmental Proection Agency who actually protect the environment?

The state only cares about protecting special interests. Of course the EPA doesn't care about the enviornment. Anyone that thought otherwise is naive.

Dude you really need to get back on your meds.

Seriously I am concerned for you.

If u [sic] want your lifelong dream to be chosen as a MOD you should follow the rules. At least make an effort to see if ur [sic] important topic has already been posted twice or more. I know you are badly wounded and you cannot believe you chose the wrong side and your entire thought process has been outed as incorrect.......sigh. i know it hurts to be so confused.

If you want anyone to take you seriously, or even try to understand what you're trying to say, you need to learn to write as if you have a higher IQ than a dozen or so. If you're so damn stupid that you cannot even spell a simple word, such as “you”, then nobody with any vestige of intelligence is going to assume that you have anything to say that is worth the trouble of trying to read your broken writing.

Being that stupid ought to hurt.

What Trump believes:
Obama was born in Kenya
Ted Cruz's father killed JFK
Vaccines cause autism
UFOs

What Trump thinks are myths:
Global Warming
Evolution

If u want your lifelong dream to be chosen as a MOD you should follow the rules. At least make an effort to see if ur important topic has already been posted twice or more. I know you are badly wounded and you cannot believe you chose the wrong side and your entire thought process has been outed as incorrect.......sigh. i know it hurts to be so confused.
I have been offered a position as Moderator but turned it down because I make more money as a poster

EBT credits? :lol:

Well, the Global Warming zealots kinda have it coming. They've behaved like intolerant fascists for a long time. Anyone refusing to join their Global Warming cult, is labeled a 'heretic', and is to be punished. Many good folks have been victims of their decades-long Witch Hunts. Many were forced out of their jobs. So, now the tables turn. What goes around, comes around.
You mean like 93% of the scientists around the world?

No one questions Climate Change. But many are questioning the 'Global Warming' zealots' fascist Government-force reaction. The earth cools, the earth warms. Most understand that. But there's no need to panic and engage in fascistic Government force.

Personally, i value my freedom from Government oppression, more than i fear 'Global Warming'. And i think more & more people are beginning to feel that way. You Global Warming zealots haven't help your cause over the years. Your intolerant fascist approach really has alienated many. They fear you folks much more than they do climate change.

Trump's team sent a 74-question memo asking for a list of Energy Department staff working on climate change

President-elect Donald Trump's transition team sent a 74-question memo to managers within the Department of Energy (DOE) this week requesting, among other information, a list of all department employees and contractors who attended climate change policy conferences in recent years.

Viewed by Reuters on Friday, the document has reportedly caused alarm within the agency. "This feels like the first draft of an eventual political enemies list," said one Department of Energy employee, speaking on condition of anonymity. "When Donald Trump said he wanted to drain the swamp it apparently was just to make room for witch hunts and it's starting here at the DOE." Other information the memo requested includes emails pertaining to the climate change events and all publications penned by employees at the DOE's 17 national labs over the last three years.

Kind of like how scientists who investigated differences in the races were run out of the profession and black listed....Sucks huh? Oh well.

So government employees who attended conferences should not be accessible information? The government paid for the attendees, deal with it.
I think that's a brilliant idea to get the employee conference list. They lie about MMGW so why would we assume they would be truthful on a questionnaire......

If they don't turn over the information, fire them.....it's really a great and simple approach!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD , go get'em President Trump !!

Kind of like how scientists who investigated differences in the races were run out of the profession and black listed....Sucks huh? Oh well.

Yet there are individuals from other races that are happier, friendlier, better educated, and more financially successful than you.

How do you become a paid poster?

It's funny how those on the left wrong never think about what will happen when the precedents that they set to attack their opposition get turned around and used against them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back