McCain under fire for racist comments

Mccain is that old uncle at thanksgiving. He really is but he has power. That is the scary part. Dude, just retire. Half the shit your signing you don't even read.

It's sad really.

Oh and is this racist? Well to certain people I am sure it is. Old white guys should not tell them its not racist though.

Last edited:
I like that Amash called out McCain for the stupid tweet, but I hesitate to call it racist.

American liberals got their feelings hurt because McCain called Ahmadinejad a monkey. It's quite an apt comparison.

Racist, fairness, nazi, justice.....Those words are supposed to have meaning coming from "progressives" ? Comical

Absolutely racist. Iranians are traditionally viewed as "non-whites"....so alluded to "monkeys" is the same as alluded the same to black people. It's racist.

Absolutely racist. Iranians are traditionally viewed as "non-whites"....so alluded to "monkeys" is the same as alluded the same to black people. It's racist.

McCain was clearly referring to Ahmadinejad individually, and there's no reason to suspect it was in reference to his nationality or race.

He called the leader of Iran a monkey? A US senator of his stature used that term? If so, if he did say that, while some might not call it racist, it is certainly stupid. Somebody here using the term is one thing. A representative of America doing it on a global scale is irresponsible and certainly counterproductive.

Ahmadinejad is a monkey and ape shit comes out of his mouth. Maybe that means he farts coherent thoughts.

Forum List

Back