McCain Camp Wants to Postpone VP Debate

mccain is trying to show himself as a leader unconcerened with politics but only concerened with the welfare of the american people....

dont piss down my back and tell me its raining....clint eastwood in one of them bad westerns

You guys are going to feel so ridiculous when all this is over.
I wonder what excuse you'll have when your candidate completes the longest crash and burn of history?

So far McCain is the one crashing and burning. It isn't a coincidence McCain pulled this latest hail mary the day he dropped to 9 points behind Obama in the polls.

And the President doesn't have that much to do with the economy anyways, remember? Isn't that what you GOP'ers say?

Did you see Sarah Palin interviewed by Katie Couric? She is not ready to be commander and chief. Not everyone with a vagina can be VP Allie.

The gas prices went up because America is addicted to oil.
The economy is not good because Americans are a bunch of whiners.
The housing market crashed because people took out bad loans.
Companies hire illegals and outsource to China/India because the American worker sucks.

PS. This McCain postponing his campaign is a bad idea. Warshington was working in a bipartisan way, now McCain is going to interject politics into it.

This crisis is just one more time the GOP is going to rape the kitty before they get run out of office. They see that the voter turnout is so great that they can't possibly steal this one. All the new voters means it isn't going to be close. Now the Dems just need to stop the GOP from stealing $700 billion before the election, without getting blamed for crashing the economy. If only Allie would join us in stopping them. Help Allie!!! Don't let them privatize the profits for 8 years and at the last minute socialize the losses!!! Please!!!

I know you care about abortion, but if McCain wins, you won't be able to afford a kid. Bye Bye social security. The cost of living will skyrocket. Hyper inflation. Never leave Iraq at $20 billion a month. Start another war with Iran.

Right after she throws Obama and equally tough catch-22 question. Don't hold you breath. If you meant her job as a partisan hack--yes--she did mahvelous.

what catch 22 question did she throw at Palin though dillo?

she wanted to be given an example of when in McCain's 26 years in Washington did he EVER fight for MORE regulation?

it's a fair question I'd say.

when does it stop being an ambush with every interviewer and start being that Palin just isn't prepared for the position she's in?

What does Obama care more: Economic crisis that will affect all Americans or Election debates that he's in. American people or Obama?

What does Obama care more: Economic crisis that will affect all Americans or Election debates that he's in. American people or Obama?

Actually, it is so important that Obama win that I prefer he and McCain stay focused on the election.

The banks are going to get bailed out. Bush is going to get $700 billion more now and god knows how many more billion next year too. This is the GOP's one last fuck you to the American people before they leave office.

And now that Obama met with Bush, you'll say he was a part of it. Nice. :eusa_clap:

Actually, it is so important that Obama win that I prefer he and McCain stay focused on the election.

The banks are going to get bailed out. Bush is going to get $700 billion more now and god knows how many more billion next year too. This is the GOP's one last fuck you to the American people before they leave office.

And now that Obama met with Bush, you'll say he was a part of it. Nice. :eusa_clap:

I prefer this election had greater than these two evils. Instead, we are stuck with the "lesser than two evil" ordeal. F*ck that. You are all part of this corrupt election process.

What McCain is doing is part of his strategy...

Obama doesn't go to Washington and focuses on election/debate = self centered and not genuinely concerned

or

Obama does go to Washington = GOP - "Well he was late in doing so and only decided to go once Bush invited him where as McCain went from the getgo."

It was all a McCain strategy to show

1. He is genuinely concerned
or
2. That Obama is only concerned when it everyone else is concerned

either way it worked for now..

What McCain is doing is part of his strategy...

Obama doesn't go to Washington and focuses on election/debate = self centered and not genuinely concerned

or

Obama does go to Washington = GOP - "Well he was late in doing so and only decided to go once Bush invited him where as McCain went from the getgo."

It was all a McCain strategy to show

1. He is genuinely concerned
or
2. That Obama is only concerned when it everyone else is concerned

either way it worked for now..

or you could say that mccain was hoping obama would follow, but he didnt. so bush had to call and beg him to go to washington because he knew it would be the only way to get a deal done.

see, it can be interpreted many ways

or you could say that mccain was hoping obama would follow, but he didnt. so bush had to call and beg him to go to washington because he knew it would be the only way to get a deal done.

see, it can be interpreted many ways

There are possible ways for this to backfire for McCain..however I think his staff counted the pros vs. cons to this one

Even if your statement was interpreted that way...it shows

Obama has to be persuaded to..as you put it "get a deal done"

showing he would not have done so on his own accord.

also using your interpretation would show that Obama is willing (maybe politically forced) to be a part of this bipartisan effort when some on the far left would not want to have anything to do with the other party..

either way...your interpretation of it just shows Obama's initial unwillingness to solve the problem at the expense of his campaign...

making McCain look like the good guy...even though it is part strategy

and I doubt Bush had to beg him. It would be political suicide not to take some part in this current economic crisis and keep his campaign going...

I think McCain (and Bush) knew he would have to eventually go..

There are possible ways for this to backfire for McCain..however I think his staff counted the pros vs. cons to this one

Even if your statement was interpreted that way...it shows

Obama has to be persuaded to..as you put it "get a deal done"

showing he would not have done so on his own accord.

also using your interpretation would show that Obama is willing (maybe politically forced) to be a part of this bipartisan effort when some on the far left would not want to have anything to do with the other party..

either way...your interpretation of it just shows Obama's initial unwillingness to solve the problem at the expense of his campaign...

making McCain look like the good guy...even though it is part strategy

or that obama trusts his fellow dems to handle the situation appropriately, while mccain didnt trust the repubs. or that mccain had to cry to bush so thath bush could beg to get obama to go so mccain didnt look like a coward for trying to skip the debate. again, it can be interpreted many ways. you want to interpret it so mccain looks good. the dems want to interpret it so mccain looks bad. and both are able to do so

or that obama trusts his fellow dems to handle the situation appropriately, while mccain didnt trust the repubs. or that mccain had to cry to bush so thath bush could beg to get obama to go so mccain didnt look like a coward for trying to skip the debate. again, it can be interpreted many ways. you want to interpret it so mccain looks good. the dems want to interpret it so mccain looks bad. and both are able to do so

"Obama trusts his fellow dems to handle the situation"
Congress approval rating = ??

"McCain didn't trust the repubs"

good...bipartisan much?

your argument is flawed....

Do you really think McCain is a coward for skipping the debate on 'foreign policy?'

He would still win if he didn't show up..

i mean comon, I'd understand your argument if it was the debate on the economy...

"Obama trusts his fellow dems to handle the situation"
Congress approval rating = ??

"McCain didn't trust the repubs"

good...bipartisan much?

your argument is flawed....

Do you really think McCain is a coward for skipping the debate on 'foreign policy?'

He would still win if he didn't show up..

i mean comon, I'd understand your argument if it was the debate on the economy...

get your facts straight, Mccain went back because the Republicans did not like the bill and would not vote for it, The Dems were already on board. This is common knowledge if you watch the news or read.

get your facts straight, Mccain went back because the Republicans did not like the bill and would not vote for it, The Dems were already on board. This is common knowledge if you watch the news or read.

Can you read?

I was using someone elses argument against them.

me quoting another guy " He didn't trust the republicans to get the job done"

you - "because the republicans did not like the bill and would not vote for it"

looks like the same thing...oh wait your an illiterate pos

I don't know how to tell you guys this, but in the past 24 hours, McCain has sided with George Bush 0% of the time, and Barack Obama has sided with George Bush 100% of the time.

So much for change.

Can you read?

are you an idiot? im simply saying it can be interpreted different ways. i dont care whether you like the interpretations or not. and i never said they were my views.
you are the one who needs to learn to read

are you an idiot? im simply saying it can be interpreted different ways. i dont care whether you like the interpretations or not. and i never said they were my views.
you are the one who needs to learn to read

i never said it couldn't be interpreted different ways...

only that your interpretation could be interpreted differently...

i don't like or dislike your interpretations, I was merely saying what you said word for word could be seen the exact opposite way is all. I never said they were your views nor mine.

I see you can read but can you comprehend what I'm saying now???

Can you read?

Fuckoff dickhead, I didnt read through the whole post, you could have said "I think you meant this towards someone else". So go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back