Mays deal to be voted on now.

The situation is you now leave the EU with Hard Brexit ie. No Deal and if May has House of Commons voting to leave with No Deal the Brexiteers will vote Yes and not vote No as they have been voting on all these other votes also I think that many Labour MPs who are Brexiteers will also vote Yes on a No Deal.
I think that there arent enough votes for no deal. It will be rejected tomorrow. That will give us some relief.

She just lost by 149 votes.

The situation is you now leave the EU with Hard Brexit ie. No Deal and if May has House of Commons voting to leave with No Deal the Brexiteers will vote Yes and not vote No as they have been voting on all these other votes also I think that many Labour MPs who are Brexiteers will also vote Yes on a No Deal.
I think that there arent enough votes for no deal. It will be rejected tomorrow. That will give us some relief.

She is weak the most weak since John Major, the Conservatives need to replace her she has been a disaster from the beginning her disaster decisions begin when she did NOT need to she decide to call a General Election and then the result more few seats than David Cameron, also from Brexit she was to Remain in support and was NEVER in support of Leave.

I like this below, a work of mini genius and also very funny:

She is weak the most weak since John Major, the Conservatives need to replace her she has been a disaster from the beginning her disaster decisions begin when she did NOT need to she decide to call a General Election and then the result more few seats than David Cameron, also from Brexit she was to Remain in support and was NEVER in support of Leave.

The war in that party has been going on since the 80s, its unmanageable. They have a free vote on "no deal" tomorrow so it should shed light on a way forward.

The war in that party has been going on since the 80s, its unmanageable. They have a free vote on "no deal" tomorrow so it should shed light on a way forward.

Yes also the war in the Labour party happening for decades they were at war in the 1980s then in 1990s not so then beginning again approx 2010 war and now they have full on war, so both of your main political partys are fucked up. I think perhaps a General Election of course Labour would not win this I cannot see a majority voting for Jeremy Corbyn to be Prime Minister, Labour in more full on war than the Conservatives the Conservatives do have cohesion on EVERYTHING EXCEPT Brexit the Labour party have NO cohesion on ANYTHING and now they have two partys in one a party within a party, they have split then. Re. Brexit chaos if May cannot get enough votes tomorrow for No Deal then they are going to vote to extend Article 50 but that it cannot be extended AFTER May 22 that is the night before May 23 the European Parliament Elections, so Britain has to decide do you participate in the European Parliament Elections or do you not, this is the next chaos I think.

Yes also the war in the Labour party happening for decades they were at war in the 1980s then in 1990s not so then beginning again approx 2010 war and now they have full on war, so both of your main political partys are fucked up. I think perhaps a General Election of course Labour would not win this I cannot see a majority voting for Jeremy Corbyn to be Prime Minister, Labour in more full on war than the Conservatives the Conservatives do have cohesion on EVERYTHING EXCEPT Brexit the Labour party have NO cohesion on ANYTHING and now they have two partys in one a party within a party, they have split then. Re. Brexit chaos if May cannot get enough votes tomorrow for No Deal then they are going to vote to extend Article 50 but that it cannot be extended AFTER May 22 that is the night before May 23 the European Parliament Elections, so Britain has to decide do you participate in the European Parliament Elections or do you not, this is the next chaos I think.

Labours problems stem from MPs who are disconnected from the membership. The membership is huge and they are different levels of leftie. I know a lot of members and they want change in the way the country is run. They are all staunch remainers and Corbyn is losing them with his approach to this.
The MPs are generally Blairites who would fit in to the tory party in the main, voted for Iraq and Syria wars,privatise the nhs and so on. They despise Corbyn and spend most of their time working against him. The new Tinge party would suit them fine.
I wonder what will happen in May but lets get through March first.

Forum List

Back