Mayor refuses to resign after calling Michelle "gorilla face"

Condoleeza Rice too is a classy (and very talented) lady.

Congolezbo has no class and no talent and is a pathological liar.. Remember after the 911 attacks when the moron said "nobody had any idea such a thing could happen".

Michelle made herself a political target by involving herself in the political process, and I mean more than advocacy groups. .

What really made her a target is all the millions of taxpayer dollars she spends on these overseas trips. She's the most hated woman in america.

Did You know that the Democratic Party supported slavery implemented Jim Crow laws to keep blacks in their place...away from white democrats?

I bet you did.

Democrats were very anti-black from the civil war up to about 1960 when the welfare state began and dems got the idea of turning blacks into welfare slaves. Now they get 95% of the black vote every election.

I don't think this mayor is more racist than any other Republican.
Did You know that the Democratic Party supported slavery implemented Jim Crow laws to keep blacks in their place...away from white democrats?

I bet you did.

Did you know that the Democrats hold on the Racist South started changing in 1964 after the Northern Democrats voted with Northern Republicans to pass the Civil Rights legislation? That part of the country is now firmly in Republican hands., Guess what? They are still many racist there.

Forum List

Back