Mayor of Chicago endorses Creepy joe biden...he isn't there, wife is...why isn't he there?

He's going to end up being John Gill, from that Star Trek episode...

TOS2x21f.png

The mayor of Chicago just endorsed creepy joe biden....he wasn't there, but his wife was......why wasn't he there?

It is getting harder and harder to hide his dementia...

Prolly couldn't remember Chi was one of the cities in one of the 57 states.

Joe was spotted in South Bend thanking Mayor Pete for today endorsement and was told that it was the Lesbian Black Mayor that endorsed him and Joe told Pete she remind him of his son Hunter....

Um, reminds me of DC re-electing Marion Barry on racial grounds. Someone criticized me because my sister said the DNC didn't have a flag on stage...really?

When Trump hits the debate stage with Biden it will become very evident... They can only hide it for a short while.
you are right ...its kinda sad ...they need to pull him out of the race and preserve his dignity .
Here is a preview of the first and last debate between President Trump and Foggy Joe:

Trump: "Everyone has seen your video bragging about threatening the Ukrainians with a denial of 1 Billion dollars of American aid. Why did you do that?"

Biden: LOOK! C'MON MAN! HERE'S THE DEAL! I'M BRUCE DICKINSON YEAH THE BRUCE DICKINSON. I HAD A FEVER AND THE ONLY PRESCRIPTION WAS MORE COWBELL!"

You wish and so does your hero Fat Donnie.
No, nothing irregular about a candidate for president failing to show up for an endorsement from a Chicago machine mayor. Joe is fine. Ignore his babble and increasingly bizarre behavior.

And those two members of Congress standing there? They just happened to be on the stage at the moment a picture was taken.

And don't look behind the curtain. Dickless Durbin said don't pay any attention to the man
not standing behind the curtain, or one stage, for that matter.

Last edited:
Biden's wife is the brains (no pun intended) behind the campaign. I saw a video of her mouthing the answers while Joe struggled with a softball question. Anybody familiar with American history knows that democrats kept Woodrow Wilson's massive stroke a secret while his wife ran the country. This is a similar case but the cat is out of the bag.

No reason to come.

The outcome in Illinois is not in doubt for a second.

Another day another "Oh shit, Trump`s going to be a one term president", thread. Keep em coming children.
People who would pay Trump to grope themselves, wives or daughters calling Biden creepy is hilarious. :) :)

No reason to come.

Not the point. You are supposed to show up when a politician endorses your candidacy. That's the whole point!
It's a public display of support! Duhhh!

Another day another "Oh shit, Trump`s going to be a one term president", thread. Keep em coming children.
People who would pay Trump to grope themselves, wives or daughters calling Biden creepy is hilarious.
Thanks for more of the idiocy people have come to expect from you.
You've got a man running for president on the democrat ticket who is disintegrating before the public's very eyes!

But don't worry about that. Trump bad. Brain damaged Quid Pro Joe good. By the time the televised debates roll around
he may be sitting in a high chair with a drool bib on.

No reason to come.

Not the point. You are supposed to show up when a politician endorses your candidacy. That's the whole point!
It's a public display of support! Duhhh!

Meh, these guys dont show up for every endorsement. A lot of times there isnt so much as an event, but a statement is released, as when Daley endorsed Obama during his first run. This was a minor press conference.

I agree that it looks increasingly like Bidens elevator is stuck a few floors short of the top, but it doesn't strike me as unusual that he wasn't here for this.

He'll be campaigning here at events. Sanders is here in Grant Park at this very moment. We'll see him at the debates. They may be trying to limit his exposure, and probably are, as they did with Hillary, but there's nowhere to hide really.

The mayor of Chicago just endorsed creepy joe biden....he wasn't there, but his wife was......why wasn't he there?

It is getting harder and harder to hide his dementia...

Or maybe because he can't be everywhere at once. Your opinion is nothing but conjecture

Forum List

Back