Mayor Khan coasting to victory setting up record 3rd term in London

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its not even a contest. The tory brand is toxic and they have compounded this by choosing a poisonous kipper as their candidate.

I wont even name her as she is destined for the dustbin of history.

London is a progressive ,modern, educated city. Conservatism has no place there.

If I were going to go to London, I'd go to the civilized London, the one in Kentucky. Home of KFC

Its not even a contest. The tory brand is toxic and they have compounded this by choosing a poisonous kipper as their candidate.

London is a progressive ,modern, educated city. Conservatism has no place there.
Have you been to London? It's a shithole, full of immigrants, you can't understand them. I last went about 10 years ago and vowed never to go back. And the likes of Khan is dragging the shithole down further.

If you do what you've always done, you get what you've always got. If Khan is re-elected again, the shithole will continue to get worse.

But never mind London, have you been to Bangor? Oh my fucking God, just when I thought London was bad.

Marxist always seem to win elections, look at Hamas where they won in 2006 and never got voted out after. I guess fear is the best political way to keep the masses in line.

One of the worst cities I have visited. Muslims have taken control of that wretched place.

London is now 15 Percent Muslim and has over 30 Sharia "Councils". London will regress into a 10th century crap hole just like most of the Middle East.

Have you been to London? It's a shithole, full of immigrants, you can't understand them. I last went about 10 years ago and vowed never to go back. And the likes of Khan is dragging the shithole down further.

If you do what you've always done, you get what you've always got. If Khan is re-elected again, the shithole will continue to get worse.

But never mind London, have you been to Bangor? Oh my fucking God, just when I thought London was bad.
We accept the nuuber of English people in Bangor. Its a great place to study and very safe, There is a Muslim centre behind the Asda if you know the place.

Marxist always seem to win elections, look at Hamas where they won in 2006 and never got voted out after. I guess fear is the best political way to keep the masses in line.

The mayor is a decent human being and very popular. The tories always put up people like you which is why they get hammered every time.

Shrugs why am I supposed to care?

Forum List

Back