Mayor DeBlasio Should Be Impeached or Resign From Office

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
DeBlasio Should Resign From Office

Two killed and 22 injured when a car plows into pedestrians in New York's Times Square
One killed and 22 injured when a car plows into pedestrians in New York's Times Square

DeBlasio to CNN: It's OK to shield undocumented drunk drivers
thehill.com/homenews/media/316796-deblasio-to-cnn-its-ok-to-shield-undocumented-drunk-drivers

New York Mayor: I Don't Want To Deport Drunk Driving Illegal Immigrants
dailywire.com/news/12945/new-york-mayor-i-dont-want-deport-drunk-driving-aaron-bandler#exit-modal

Bill de Blasio Says Drunk Driving Is a Minor Offense
freebeacon.com/politics/bill-de-blasio-says-drunk-driving-minor-offense

I agree, but the guy was neither drunk or illegal.

He had multiple DUIs and Drunk Drivers are also likely to Drive While Under The Influence of Drugs.
And what does it matter if he was illegal or not? DeBlasio should be tarred and feathered for his stance on Drunk Driving.

Drunk Driving Kills People, and refusing to crack down on it, because a person may be IIlegal is actually itself a Crime.

Drugged driving surpasses drunken driving among drivers killed in crashes, report finds

Suspect in Deadly Times Square Crash Said Voices Told Him to Hurt People, Sources Say

Police are considering the possibility that Thursday's deadly crash in Times Square was a deliberate act after the driver told police he smoked drugs and heard voices telling him to hurt people before the chaos unfolded, law enforcement sources said.

An 18-year-old woman was killed and 22 people were injured when 26-year-old Richard Rojas turned the wrong way onto Seventh Avenue in the heart of Times Square and sped along the sidewalk for three-and-a-half blocks, police said.

Source: Suspect in Deadly Times Square Crash Said Voices Told Him to Hurt People, Sources Say | NBC New York Driver in Crash Said Voices Told Him to Hurt People: Sources
Follow us: @nbcnewyork on Twitter | NBCNewYork on Facebook

I said I agree.
I agree, but the guy was neither drunk or illegal.

He had multiple DUIs and Drunk Drivers are also likely to Drive While Under The Influence of Drugs.
And what does it matter if he was illegal or not? DeBlasio should be tarred and feathered for his stance on Drunk Driving.

Drunk Driving Kills People, and refusing to crack down on it, because a person may be IIlegal is actually itself a Crime.

Drugged driving surpasses drunken driving among drivers killed in crashes, report finds

Suspect in Deadly Times Square Crash Said Voices Told Him to Hurt People, Sources Say

Police are considering the possibility that Thursday's deadly crash in Times Square was a deliberate act after the driver told police he smoked drugs and heard voices telling him to hurt people before the chaos unfolded, law enforcement sources said.

An 18-year-old woman was killed and 22 people were injured when 26-year-old Richard Rojas turned the wrong way onto Seventh Avenue in the heart of Times Square and sped along the sidewalk for three-and-a-half blocks, police said.

Source: Suspect in Deadly Times Square Crash Said Voices Told Him to Hurt People, Sources Say | NBC New York Driver in Crash Said Voices Told Him to Hurt People: Sources
Follow us: @nbcnewyork on Twitter | NBCNewYork on Facebook

Forum List

Back