Mayfield traded to the Panthers

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The Browns are probably going to be without Watson for this season. They are the worst managed team in the NFL. I hope Mayfield takes the Panthers to the playoffs.

Did anyone ask you to comment? Go away....
EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

The Browns are probably going to be without Watson for this season. They are the worst managed team in the NFL. I hope Mayfield takes the Panthers to the playoffs.
I was expecting him to go for more than a 4th round pick. Panthers got a steal. Most teams are set at QB, which is why I guess that the Browns didn’t get a big return for him. That Browns Panthers game week one is one to watch.

I was expecting him to go for more than a 4th round pick. Panthers got a steal. Most teams are set at QB, which is why I guess that the Browns didn’t get a big return for him. That Browns Panthers game week one is one to watch.
And Watson will, in all likelihood, NOT be the QB for the Browns. The NFL is asking for a years suspension.

And Watson will, in all likelihood, NOT be the QB for the Browns. The NFL is asking for a years suspension.
That means it’ll be 2 years away from playing football for Watson. That and Cleveland fans are dropping like flies because dude is a sexual predator. The Browns were better off keeping Baker

That means it’ll be 2 years away from playing football for Watson. That and Cleveland fans are dropping like flies because dude is a sexual predator. The Browns were better off keeping Baker
The really screwed up.

Still floored that Watson is still allowed in the league at all. The settlements, quitting on the Texicans, the accusations that are apparently truthful....

Cleveland paying through the nose for him was mind boggling to start with--he wouldn't have thrown a pass in a game for like 2 calendar years if he did start this season. For all of his flaws, Mayfield is a serviceable QB who may get out of his own way.

Still floored that Watson is still allowed in the league at all. The settlements, quitting on the Texicans, the accusations that are apparently truthful....

Cleveland paying through the nose for him was mind boggling to start with--he wouldn't have thrown a pass in a game for like 2 calendar years if he did start this season. For all of his flaws, Mayfield is a serviceable QB who may get out of his own way.
I am pulling for Mayfield to take the Panthers to the playoffs this year.

Forum List

Back