Maybe we do need stricter gun laws - but just for the LEFT!

Hale

Patriot
Feb 3, 2019
Former congressional candidate arrested in Georgia, accused of murdering campaign treasurer

Kellie Collins was running for Georgia's 10th congressional district in the 2018 midterms but dropped out, citing personal reasons. During her candidacy, the Democratic candidate pledged to fight for tighter gun laws to protect the community.

Collins was arrested Monday on murder and grand larceny charges, according to the Aiken County Sheriff's Office. She is accused of shooting and killing Curt Cain, 41, her former campaign treasurer. His body was discovered last week after authorities conducted a well-being check when he didn't show up for work.

This plays into a thought I've had, that gun control nuts might be motivated by their own subconscious inadequacies.

And yes, she's a Democrat.

Former congressional candidate arrested in Georgia, accused of murdering campaign treasurer

Kellie Collins was running for Georgia's 10th congressional district in the 2018 midterms but dropped out, citing personal reasons. During her candidacy, the Democratic candidate pledged to fight for tighter gun laws to protect the community.

Collins was arrested Monday on murder and grand larceny charges, according to the Aiken County Sheriff's Office. She is accused of shooting and killing Curt Cain, 41, her former campaign treasurer. His body was discovered last week after authorities conducted a well-being check when he didn't show up for work.

This plays into a thought I've had, that gun control nuts might be motivated by their own subconscious inadequacies.

Looks like she's a wild drug addict that needs to be sentenced to death. Democrat or Republican doesn't factor into this.

I'm pro-gun in every way, yet I'm convicted felon for a cocaine sale (I was always pro gun and remain so), but drugs can affect you in a way (no matter who you are and what you believe) that you'd never imagine.

One look at this pic screams "druggie."

There are very few druggies that would murder someone intentionally for drug money. Usually most murders by druggies happen during a botched robbery (although the original intent was not to kill nor did the intent ever become to kill during the act).

This person committed murder in the first degree, with every intention of killing the treasurer for her drugs.

Public Hanging please.

338c89bd-675c-4774-b36b-c1c03f0b9862-kellie_collins.JPG

WOW! That's a personal reason, for sure!

We just need to kill all the commies and we'll be good.

Forum List

Back