Maya Angelou 25¢ Piece Released

Woke has become a self-perpetuating, self-fueling ideology. People adhere to and worship Woke and no longer even know why. We put Presidents on currency, not ideologists. This is not American money.
She's that awful woman whose book about a particularly disgusting kind of rape is required reading in Woke high schools. I'd have been traumatized for life if I'd had to read that ----

I will never read anything by her. She's a whites-hating racist. And the left reveres her!

Part of a series on American women. How'd they pick her as the first is astonishing and so very woke.

Oh my. What a sad looking coin.

maya-angelou-quarter-a671b915eeb278f66fade00531704a95ec6f2bb6-s1600-c85.webp

She was a fine poet and American...I have no issue with her being honored at all....but I don't know there seems to be some that should have been honored before her...such as Harriet Tubman...but whatever....

The coin however is horrible looking, and doesn't do Ms. Angelou any justice

Part of a series on American women. How'd they pick her as the first is astonishing and so very woke.

Oh my. What a sad looking coin.

maya-angelou-quarter-a671b915eeb278f66fade00531704a95ec6f2bb6-s1600-c85.webp

Im just glad that only drug dealers and prostitutes use physical money anymore...

So the racist are mad that the first woman chosen was a black woman, now these are the same fools who turn around and bitch and moan about black folks voting Democrat.
You realize you were the first person to bring up her color right?
Dont project your racism on others.

Forum List

Back