May Day "Protests" Embarrassing

oh please they werent astro turf, like liberal events with paid protestors who dont even know why they're at a protest...I've been to several event protested by liberals........it's HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and a shot at corporations....man liberals are obsessed with class and money....and business.....OBSESSED

They were astroturf and repubs never side with any protests ever...so for them to not support this one is par for the course.

So, declining to support a communist protest is a sign you aren't a right-winger?

Your "logic" just keeps getting better and better.

You're definitely in the running for biggest imbecile in the forum, and the competition is tough, believe me.

Yep, that's what I said...While you're here go ahead and show where Repubs have sided with Protestors anytime. I know you gotta think hard about what name you're going to call me next but when you finish post that support, k thx

See gay people arent gay unless they support democrat policies

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PGpZyP3Gao]Sinclair Questions Occupy Protesters Outside CPAC 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5DTqvX74O4]$11/hour: Anti-Romney Protesters paid by SEIU - YouTube[/ame]

closed you're getting your ass kicked.......teaparties werent astro turf....they didnt have to be.....people like hearing patriotic songs, railing about big govt and having a cookout.......all three are american pastimes....

as for liberals they have to pay union workers to show up

?Occupy CPAC? protesters paid $60 for the day [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

ABC passed on it, and the Daily Caller ran with it. And lo and behold, one of the women eventually came forward with an affidavit saying she had been paid to accuse Menendez of patronizing her services. And this only the latest in a string of instances in which conservative media outlets have embarrassed themselves by "reporting" things that turn out to be absurdities or outright fabrications, from Jeff Sessions' crazy GAO report to Chuck Hagel's relationship with the fictional "Friends of Hamas" (Michael Calderone has a long story exploring this issue).

Fake Prostitutes, Fake Terrorists, and the Trouble with Conservative Media

Every time people hit the streets in protest, aside from the only one who succeeded recently (because they were easily duped and conned into joining the wealthy elite's cause in the Republican Party - the Tea Party), out come the put down "commie left wing hippie" bullshit to discredit the movement. Happened during Vietnam, Christ, they called ML King a communist. The wealthy and the right-wing orchestrate it because they don't want the mob lynching them for theft not only from office, but theft from the American economy.

Anyone from Texas is automatically qualifed on a daily basis. Work work work!

When you learn how to spell you may be intelligent enough to wage a decent debate.

Until then, stick with trolling.

Fuck you, fuck Texas, and fuck your faggot governor with the disco hairdo. No wonder Mexico didn't want your asses anymore. Besides, doesn't Texas have another execution today to keep 'yall amused?

I see you took my advice.

Keep on trolling!

See gay people arent gay unless they support democrat policies

Sinclair Questions Occupy Protesters Outside CPAC 2012 - YouTube

So you're telling us you "aren't gay"?!?! ;)

Hey you can believe what you want....the fact is being gay means dudes doing dudes and chicks doing chicks....yet liberals want to define a gay as somone who voted democrat and does what they tell him

Kinda like being black....RGIII isnt really black????????????
Because he has a white wife and votes republican????
And we're the racists thate perpetuate stereotypes??????????

I dont have to to make this shit up....

closed you're getting your ass kicked.......teaparties werent astro turf....they didnt have to be.....people like hearing patriotic songs, railing about big govt and having a cookout.......all three are american pastimes....

as for liberals they have to pay union workers to show up

?Occupy CPAC? protesters paid $60 for the day [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

They were astro turf, thx

Because you said so right???

You think far too highly of yourself to be able to tell other motives. Particularly when all you do is besmirch them.

Face it, the current crop of leftwing protests are pathetic. I thought you had something with OWS, then it turned violent and dissipated. Why did the libs not stick with it? I think that the ONE thing you cant stand about the tea party is that they have real staying power. They have stumbled for sure and need to solidify what they stand for and the type of candidate they back before doing more harm then good for themselves BUT they are still here and still being heard. The last liberal protests have amounted to a bunch of idiots that don’t even know what they are protesting. See this post:
Yet - these May Day protestors don't have a problem with this administration forking over $85,000,000,000 per MONTH in toxic asset buying/bond buying to prop up Wall Street.
Strange - no signs about that.
Nothing. More kicking and screaming about random shit without even bothering to understand what the government is currently engaged in. The current crop of ‘political activists’ is downright pathetic. They are straight from the low information voter pool and yet still charged like they actually know something.

When you learn how to spell you may be intelligent enough to wage a decent debate.

Fuck you, fuck Texas, and fuck your faggot governor with the disco hairdo. No wonder Mexico didn't want your asses anymore. Besides, doesn't Texas have another execution today to keep 'yall amused?

2a0ca-Good_Good_Let_the_Butt_hurt_flow_through.jpg

They were astroturf and repubs never side with any protests ever...so for them to not support this one is par for the course.

So, declining to support a communist protest is a sign you aren't a right-winger?

You're definitely in the running for biggest imbecile in the forum, and the competition is tough, believe me.

Yep, that's what I said...While you're here go ahead and show where Repubs have sided with Protestors anytime. I know you gotta think hard about what name you're going to call me next but when you finish post that support, k thx

Republicans supported the massive TEA party protests. They don't support commie protests. Only commies support protesters who wave red flags around.

Republicans supported the massive TEA party protests. They don't support commie protests. Only commies support protesters who wave red flags around.

Well sure they did bisex. They saw a group of sheep they could shave and welcomed them with open arms. They found a group in the Tea Party they could easily fool to further their Corporate Oligarchy agenda. Day is coming when people will learn the real truth about Wall Street, DC, and even loyal partisan flag wavers like you will wake up when you're hurting enough.

I am so happy to hear you hate Texas so much. Please tell all your friends how horrible it is here.
You really need to do a better job of getting the word out.
Because you yankee pricks are coming by the millions.

I am so happy to hear you hate Texas so much. Please tell all your friends how horrible it is here.
You really need to do a better job of getting the word out.
Because you yankee pricks are coming by the millions.

No offense to conservatives up north. In fact you're more then welcome to come on down.

Forum List

Back