Maxine Waters: Why doesn't Obama bus visit black communities???

Obama already has the black community right where he wants them.

We have a winner!!

Why would Obama campaign where he has over 90% of the votes? At this point him going in and saying something stupid could cost him a few votes.

Best to ignore them and count on them to automatically vote for him.

Maybe he's afraid to. Don't know which bandanna to wear red or blue.

I'm shocked that the black community would support the first black president. Shocked I tells you.

U.S. House Rep. Maxine Waters is asking black voters who are struggling with an [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit ! important]unemployment[/FONT][/FONT] rate nearly twice the national average to "unleash" her and other members of the Congressional Black Caucus on President Obama.

The California Democrat, speaking at a raucous town hall in Detroit hosted by the CBC on Tuesday, said she doesn't want to attack the president from his base unless the base gives her the go-ahead.

Because blacks will vote for him anyways

This explains the chains that blacks wear because of Liberalism.They will take whatever the Libs deal out if they want to have that Liberal free ride it exists only if they keep voting Democrat.:eusa_whistle:

This is an easy one. Republicans are screwing everyone. Not just black. Obama needs to go into Republican districts and talk to that base. Ask them why their leadership is screwing them over? Ask them what Boehner and Ryan and McConnell and others of that ilk are doing for the Republican base.

And I got news to the USMB Republicans. First, none of you boneshakers are millionaires and the Republican base is more than just "rich people". A lot more. Many, many times more.

This is why the Republican leadership is canceling town halls or charging money to ask a question. They don't want either.

It was a three day tour to promote rural economic policies. Sorry, but it is hard to find a black rural community in the Midwest.

This is an easy one. Republicans are screwing everyone. Not just black. Obama needs to go into Republican districts and talk to that base. Ask them why their leadership is screwing them over? Ask them what Boehner and Ryan and McConnell and others of that ilk are doing for the Republican base.

And I got news to the USMB Republicans. First, none of you boneshakers are millionaires and the Republican base is more than just "rich people". A lot more. Many, many times more.

This is why the Republican leadership is canceling town halls or charging money to ask a question. They don't want either.

:lol: He can't satisfy his own base, but he is out campaigning to recruit the GOP...:lol:

That may be the most twisted logic I ever read.

Top Black Dem On Obama Bus Tour: "He's Not In Any Black Community"

50452_5_.jpg

Related Videos | expand

"We're supportive of the president, but we're getting tired. We're getting tired. So, what we want to do is, we want to give the president every opportunity to show -- to show what he can do and what he's prepared to lead on," Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) told a Congressional Black Caucus-sponsored gathering yesterday in Detroit.

"Our people are hurting," Waters added.

"We don't know why on this trip that he's in the United States now, he's not in any black communities. We don't know that," Waters said.

Just a guess...but a good one....

He already has 95% of their vote. No need to visit them.

It was a three day tour to promote rural economic policies. Sorry, but it is hard to find a black rural community in the Midwest.

Spoken like someone who has never been to the Midwest.

Cairo, IL in Obama's home state springs immediately to mind.

Here are your demographics from Wikipedia:
As of the census[27] of 2000, there were 3,632 people, 1,561 households, and 900 families residing in the city.

The population density was 515.1 people per square mile (198.9/km²). There were 1,885 housing units at an average density of 103.2 per km² (267.3 per sq mi).

The racial makeup of the city was 35.93% White, 61.70% Black or African American, 0.08% Native American, 0.72% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.36% from other races, and 1.18% from two or more races; 0.74% of the population were Hispanics or Latinos of any race.

And Cairo (Pronounced Kay-row, not K-eye-row) is a farming community in the far south of Illinois between Kentucky and Missouri.

Last edited:
Because blacks will vote for him anyways

Sorry is the day that I agree with a racist...but ya can't argue with this statement. Anybody who doesn't think this is a campaign tour for the democrat party is blind. And regardless of how terrible a job a black official does, even if he went to jail!!! - he always gets the black vote. Period.

no. Not true.

Blacks vote democratic 90% of the time...
But a black democrat gets more like 95%

But run a black republican and they will not get anything close

As of the census[27] of 2000, there were 3,632 people, 1,561 households, and 900 families residing in the city.

The population density was 515.1 people per square mile (198.9/km²). There were 1,885 housing units at an average density of 103.2 per km² (267.3 per sq mi).

The racial makeup of the city was 35.93% White, 61.70% Black or African American, 0.08% Native American, 0.72% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.36% from other races, and 1.18% from two or more races; 0.74% of the population were Hispanics or Latinos of any race.

And Cairo (Pronounced Kay-row, not K-eye-row) is a farming community in the far south of Illinois between Kentucky and Missouri.

I drove through a few times, so I am not the biggest expert on the demographics of Midwest rural communities. I admit that.

You found one community. Was Obama near that community during his bus tour? Is Cairo an agricultural community?

:lol: He can't satisfy his own base, but he is out campaigning to recruit the GOP...:lol:

That may be the most twisted logic I ever read.

He is trying to do something for the country. Something right wingers CLEARLY don't understand. CLEARLY!

I drove through a few times, so I am not the biggest expert on the demographics of Midwest rural communities. I admit that.

You found one community. Was Obama near that community during his bus tour? Is Cairo an agricultural community?

I don't know where Obama's bus tour went exactly...but yes, Cairo is predominantly an agri-community. They also load barges with agricultural commodities and raw materials for shipment up and down the Mississippi.

It's well known in Obama's home state, and received a lot of media attention during the flooding here last year...that's why I mention it.

I'm sure you heard about it, it was the town that was saved by the Corp of Engineers blowing the levee and flooding all the farm land.

Forum List

Back