Maxine Waters we've got to get more confrontational.

Watching the post-trial dialogue between the lawyers and the judge, even the judge agrees that there may be grounds for a mistrial on that ugly idiot's utterances.,

I couldn't believe the rest of the judge's statement. " I don’t think it has prejudices with additional material that would prejudice history, they have been told not to watch the news. I trust they are following those instructions, and that there is not in any way a prejudice to the defendant beyond the articles that we’re talking specifically about the facts of this case."

Is he high?! Does he really think telling the jury, "Oh, don't watch the news" is really going to keep them from knowing what's going on in their own city with the riots and violence? Spoken like a rich civil servant who lives in a fancy gated community.

The jurors only drive home past Nat'l Guard troops.
Judge is a dolt!

This old hag needs to be in prison
You guys don't like freedom of speech much...
The "freedom of speech" is fine. However, even though it's in our Constitution's First Amendment, there are limits. As the old saying goes, "You can't yell fire in a crowded theater." Any speech which could incite people to cause serious injury to others, is unacceptable speech in all 50 states.
High profile politicians are expected to be role models for the public. Speeches by high profile politicians that would advocate for violence or serious confrontations, is actually demeaning to themselves, as well as dangerous. As for Maxine Waters, that woman has never had any class to begin with. If you look into her district versus how she lives, you will see she doesn't really represent them.

Maxine Waters gave the defense plenty of grounds for a mistrial.

Defense counsel was right, the judge should have sequestered the jury. Not doing that was a huge mistake.

The prosecutor, Mr. Blackwell, was doing an outstanding job until his final closing remarks. He gave the defense some grounds for a mistrial and was not as effective.
The judge dealt with Blackwell incautious comments, but Maxine's comment were essentially a threat that any other than Murder 2 would wreck havoc in the town of the jurors. A definite plan B for the defense.
She should have said this peaceful comment: "We fight, we fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell you’re not going to have a country anymore...."

Watching the post-trial dialogue between the lawyers and the judge, even the judge agrees that there may be grounds for a mistrial on that ugly idiot's utterances.,

I couldn't believe the rest of the judge's statement. " I don’t think it has prejudices with additional material that would prejudice history, they have been told not to watch the news. I trust they are following those instructions, and that there is not in any way a prejudice to the defendant beyond the articles that we’re talking specifically about the facts of this case."

Is he high?! Does he really think telling the jury, "Oh, don't watch the news" is really going to keep them from knowing what's going on in their own city with the riots and violence? Spoken like a rich civil servant who lives in a fancy gated community.

The jurors only drive home past Nat'l Guard troops.
Judge is a dolt!

I'm in Arizona. My kid is 12 years old, never leaves the house, and has no real interest in news and current events. Even HE knows what's going on with the Minneapolis riots and Mad Maxine. Only a damned fool thinks that jurors living in that city are going to be ignorant of it if they just don't watch the news.

If Chauvin is found guilty on any charge, Maxipad will be the basis for appeal on the grounds of jury intimidation. The verdict will be overturned. Then there would be another trial. Unless..... The defense convinces the court that Chauvin can never have a fair trial.

Wow
Feelings really aren’t facts and expressing them as directions and facts has heavy consequences.
She ordered Insurrection

This is the reason why they have been working hard at de-whiting America since Hart-Celler.

The worst problem in America is ignorant white people who have allowed this to happen.

If Chauvin is found guilty on any charge, Maxipad will be the basis for appeal on the grounds of jury intimidation. The verdict will be overturned. Then there would be another trial. Unless..... The defense convinces the court that Chauvin can never have a fair trial.
She is guilty of terrorism.
THE definition of terrorism is:
The use of violence or INTIMIDATION to achieve a political goal

You want to talk treason? She is saying that anything less than a Murder verdict, “We’ve got to get more Confrontational”. Once again, Waters is inciting riots and violence. If she’s not, then she needs to elaborate and clarify how and what she means by “confrontational”. My bet is that is a dog whistle for people to get violent, burn businesses, loot businesses, beat people.

Except the judge didn't find her remarks prejudicial to the jury, and neither will an appellate judge. Have you EVER heard of a murder conviction where the defense didn't appeal?

Waters said outloud what we've all known for weeks. How long has the NG and Minnesota LE been in place awaiting this decision? She is not the first activist to say that anything less than a murder conviction is unacceptable.

It may suck, but that's common knowledge.

Except the judge didn't find her remarks prejudicial to the jury, and neither will an appellate judge. Have you EVER heard of a murder conviction where the defense didn't appeal?

Waters said outloud what we've all known for weeks. How long has the NG and Minnesota LE been in place awaiting this decision? She is not the first activist to say that anything less than a murder conviction is unacceptable.

It may suck, but that's common knowledge.

It doesn't seem to occur to you that this is a Representative talking like this, that is bad when a GOVERNMENT official is doing that.

:(

Forum List

Back