Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

So what? Where are the campaign materials that accompany these things? Your lack of understanding of a target is laughable. What is the purpose of a target?

So what? Wicked's whole premise is that the Democrats target Republicans too. None of you have shown that to be true.

I know what a target is.....do you know that targetting a state is NOT the same as targetting a person?
Your stupidity is fuckin' comical......Your denials of the facts are bizarre.

So, the dem's target red states full of republcans, using targets as symoblos....Obviously targeting republicans and the politicians.

Palin puts crosshairs on dem districts, Using crosshairs as sybmols.....Obviously targeting those districts and the politicians.

Now, WHAT'S THE FUCKIN' DIFFERENCE?

And I suppose you're one of the ignorant lefty morons who think Palin's map had something to do with that crazy lefty fuck putting a bullet in Giffords brain, eh?
The difference is lefties with an irrational hatred for Palin really, really, really, really want her to be responsible...so she is.

That's what defines reality for them: Their desires.

That's what happens when you're driven solely by emotion.

OK-militia-man-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

Oh goodie, another Tea Party lunatic...

Feds Reportedly Capture Former Marine and Oath Keeper After Manhunt | TPMMuckraker

The left need to realize that calling everyone a racist because they disagree with you is actually racism. The TEA Partiers- much as you might want them to be - are not racists.

That is NOT what's happening. Leave it to you.

sure as fuck is what's happening. get over it

You are exactly right, that is what is happening. However, I think that there are people who are so inadequate in their own ability to think that any time they meet with a contradiction of any kind, it is perceived to be something racist. I'm not a member of the TEA party, and even though I am registered a Dem, I don't harbor any respect or gratitude to either side for a number of years now. All it takes for someone to call me a racist is to learn I'm from KY or hear my southern accent. Of course, I am not only a racist in their estimation, I am ALSO, a hillbilly and a redneck, both terms which are still completely politically correct for people to use against us here in KY. And they are used with abandon. We are the last people who can be safely maligned in that manner AND called racists to boot. Go figure, some people are just pieces of work, and when they start that bullshit, IMNSHO, they have dropped their fig leaf.

Last edited:
Go to hell. :eusa_whistle:

You: Officer, a woman just told me to go to hell and I want an order of protection from her. She is a terrorist.

Officer: Get the fuck out of my building, you hacky/crazy fucking nut. I am here for real crimes.

Oh and god bless.

Oh, go to hell. ;)
I will report you to the local police department because YOU TOLD ME OT GO TO HELL.

Terrorist.

But I would be fine with you putting a crosshair on my pic and me getting shot in the face. Thats fine.

You might want to wait until he tells you he will help you get there. ;)

That is NOT what's happening. Leave it to you.

You are exactly right, that is what is happening. However, I think that there are people who are so inadequate in their own ability to think that any time they meet with a contradiction of any kind, it is perceived to be something racist. I'm not a member of the TEA party, and even though I am registered a Dem, I don't harbor any respect or gratitude to either side for a number of years now. All it takes for someone to call me a racist is to learn I'm from KY or hear my southern accent. Of course, I am not only a racist in their estimation, I am ALSO, a hillbilly and a redneck, both terms which are still completely politically correct for people to use against us here in KY. And they are used with abandon. We are the last people who can be safely maligned in that manner AND called racists to boot. Go figure, some people are just pieces of work, and when they start that bullshit, IMNSHO, they have dropped their fig leaf.
Well, bless their hearts. :lol:

:clap2: Yeah, that too.

Last edited:

Isn't it amazing how intolerant the allegedly tolerant people are?

When they get to KY they are most intolerant. Of course we know how to get them. Most of them don't know any better than to wear white before Easter and after Labor Day. So not only are they intolerant, they are also ignorant!!!! We have a great time making fun of them!

When they get to KY they are most intolerant. Of course we know how to get them. Most of them don't know any better than to wear white before Easter and after Labor Day. So not only are they intolerant, they are also ignorant!!!! We have a great time making fun of them!
I figure they're just upset they're from crappy northern states.

So what? Wicked's whole premise is that the Democrats target Republicans too. None of you have shown that to be true.

I know what a target is.....do you know that targetting a state is NOT the same as targetting a person?

So, the dem's target red states full of republcans, using targets as symoblos....Obviously targeting republicans and the politicians.

Palin puts crosshairs on dem districts, Using crosshairs as sybmols.....Obviously targeting those districts and the politicians.

And I suppose you're one of the ignorant lefty morons who think Palin's map had something to do with that crazy lefty fuck putting a bullet in Giffords brain, eh?
The difference is lefties with an irrational hatred for Palin really, really, really, really want her to be responsible...so she is.

You know the difference between targetting a person and targetting a state?

You KNOW someone is an idiot when even CBS news uses this as the title of an article about this brain dead twit...

Is Maxine Waters Really As Dumb As She Seems?:cuckoo:

As a noob I can't post URLs yet, but it you Google it you'll find it. :lol:

Or someone just told them that I-65 goes both ways! :razz:

You know the difference between targetting a person and targetting a state?
Yes. It's okay when a Democrat does it, and bad when a Republican does it.

You know, you morons never have established a link between Palin and Laughner, yet you keep repeating there is one. The only question is, are you stupid enough to believe the lie, or are you dishonest enough to keep repeating it?

Or someone just told them that I-65 goes both ways! :razz:

:rofl:

Your post's irony pleases me. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

No irony. Sunshine has not crowed about her tolerance.

No irony. Sunshine has not crowed about her tolerance.

How nice.

Forum List

Back