Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

It made a point about idiot leftists making up lies about the TEA Party. I thought it was easy enough to understand. Guess not.

selective outrage.

Just as with the targeting. We are offended by the military implications, but ours were not military implications.

Also known as situational ethics.
Bode loves to play that game.

Im just the last guy someone should argue with about the purpose of targets. :lol:

The Russians sent all the conservatives to Siberia. Maybe that's what Maxine Waters meant.

It's not just about racism. It doesn't matter what the TEA Party says -- idiot leftists will claim all sorts of shit they never said.

And other idiot leftists are stupid enough to believe it.

Have I mentioned that leftists are idiots? True story.

OK, we agree on that....then why the sign about racism?
It made a point about idiot leftists making up lies about the TEA Party. I thought it was easy enough to understand. Guess not.

But it is not the Leftists on this thread saying that what Maxine Waters said is racist....so, I guess your point was a deflection.

Why is criticizing Obama racist?

Criticizing Obama for his policies is not racist.
Obviously, not everyone on the left agrees with you.
However, and I hope you will admit, there have been some racist criticisms too.
I've never denied it. Just as there was racist criticism of Condi Rice, Colin Powell, and Clarence Thomas from the left.

Absolutely.

But not all criticisms of those people (including Obama) are racist....and we can say that SOME criticisms ARE racist.

selective outrage.

Just as with the targeting. We are offended by the military implications, but ours were not military implications.

Also known as situational ethics.

Right...putting a crosshairs on a PERSON has no military or threatening implications....what were we thinking....:doubt:

But it is not the Leftists on this thread saying that what Maxine Waters said is racist....so, I guess your point was a deflection.
Wrong. Once again, as has been explained to you, the claim is that Waters is a racist. No one has claimed her emotional statement about the TEA Party is racist.

Criticizing Obama for his policies is not racist.
Obviously, not everyone on the left agrees with you.
However, and I hope you will admit, there have been some racist criticisms too.
I've never denied it. Just as there was racist criticism of Condi Rice, Colin Powell, and Clarence Thomas from the left.

Absolutely.

But not all criticisms of those people (including Obama) are racist....and we can say that SOME criticisms ARE racist.
I've never said otherwise.

Yeah, not really interested in dancing to your tune today. You know what you do, and why you do it.

Amazing....your explanation. :lol::lol::lol:
Amazing...your denial of the incredibly obvious. :lol::lol::lol:

It's funny how you think you've got everyone fooled.

This is what you said when I asked for an explanation:

You know what you do, and why you do it.

Now....I don't know about on your planet...but here on Earth, that is insufficient. In fact, I would be safe in saying that it was a complete dodge on your part.

Telling someone to go to hell is a terrorist threat? Are you fucking serious here. How far down the rabbit hole are you guys going to go. Damn.

Dont retreat, reload and crosshairs and someone shooting Mrs. Giffords in the head is closer to a terrorist threat than this. Give me a fucking break.

If someone I knew made that statement to me I would be down at the Sheriff's office getting an order of protection.

Go to hell. :eusa_whistle:

You: Officer, a woman just told me to go to hell and I want an order of protection from her. She is a terrorist.

Officer: Get the fuck out of my building, you hacky/crazy fucking nut. I am here for real crimes.

Oh and god bless.

Last edited:
Telling someone to go to hell is a terrorist threat? Are you fucking serious here. How far down the rabbit hole are you guys going to go. Damn.

Dont retreat, reload and crosshairs and someone shooting Mrs. Giffords in the head is closer to a terrorist threat than this. Give me a fucking break.

If someone I knew made that statement to me I would be down at the Sheriff's office getting an order of protection.

So...let me get this straight...if someone here told you to go to hell, you'd run down to your local Sheriff and get an order of protection?

If someone here said a group you belong to could go to hell, you'd run down to your local Sheriff and get an order of protection?

And here we thought Righties were made of sterner stuff.

You: Officer, a woman just told me to go to hell and I want an order of protection from her. She is a terrorist.

Officer: Get the fuck out of my building, you hacky/crazy fucking nut. I am here for real crimes.

Oh and god bless.

Oh, go to hell. ;)

Oh and god bless.

Oh, go to hell. ;)
I will report you to the local police department because YOU TOLD ME OT GO TO HELL.

Terrorist.

But I would be fine with you putting a crosshair on my pic and me getting shot in the face. Thats fine.

Let us look at those two maps...shall we? The first one says "House Democrats"...those are people...individual people.

The second map has arrows and targets on states.....states, not people...with no comments (now, if you were to provide a complete example with PEOPLE targetted by Democrats, you would have a point....but you and that silly person, Wicked Jester, have yet to do so even tho he said there were democrat maps "targetting Republicans".)

So what? Where are the campaign materials that accompany these things? Your lack of understanding of a target is laughable. What is the purpose of a target?

So what? Wicked's whole premise is that the Democrats target Republicans too. None of you have shown that to be true.

I know what a target is.....do you know that targetting a state is NOT the same as targetting a person?
Your stupidity is fuckin' comical......Your denials of the facts are bizarre.

So, the dem's target red states full of republcans, using targets as symoblos....Obviously targeting republicans and the politicians.

Palin puts crosshairs on dem districts, Using crosshairs as sybmols.....Obviously targeting those districts and the politicians.

Now, WHAT'S THE FUCKIN' DIFFERENCE?

And I suppose you're one of the ignorant lefty morons who think Palin's map had something to do with that crazy lefty fuck putting a bullet in Giffords brain, eh?

Last edited:
Amazing....your explanation. :lol::lol::lol:
Amazing...your denial of the incredibly obvious. :lol::lol::lol:

It's funny how you think you've got everyone fooled.

This is what you said when I asked for an explanation:

You know what you do, and why you do it.

Now....I don't know about on your planet...but here on Earth, that is insufficient. In fact, I would be safe in saying that it was a complete dodge on your part.
No, it's an acknowledgement that I would be wasting my time, because you regularly demand proof, then, when it's provided, screech "Nuh-UH!!" and ask for proof again.

You do that. A lot.

So why should I waste my time on you? You never accept anything that doesn't agree with you anyway.

Forum List

Back