Maxine Waters says Ben Carson is too stupid for HUD

The rest of the liberal establishment listened with an air of approval.

Where did liberals get the idea that running a government bureaucracy requires a lot more intelligence than neurosurgery and separating Siamese twins? Or cutting out half of someone's brain?

Maxine Waters: Ben Carson Lacks the 'Intelligence' to Be HUD Secretary | Breitbart

Imagine Maxine Waters aka Baggy Lips trying to label anyone else as stupid.

Doing good for being in her 80's , don't you think?
You do realize , that the bitch was 1 of 3 people who could of prevented the housing meltdown, but she along with Dodd and the queer Franks, kept the banks from red lining people who couldn't afford mortgages, because it was racist to do that. But you are too stupid to know better, just like Mad Max the stupid bitch.

I don't know if she could have prevented it.... as the bubble already existed at that time.....

However she most certainly encouraged sub-prime loans, which fueled the melt down.

She is absolutely guilty.

Sounds about right, talk about Hunter Biden, Carson has no experience running a giant dept like Hud, unless he there to ruin it, which he is doing.

I think the problem we're having, is that Waters was defending the very practices that created the sub-prime melt down.

So whether Carson is qualified or not, Waters is most certainly not qualified to make that judgement. She was praising the very policies that caused the crash. She has no credibility to talk about whether someone else is qualified.

The Democrat's set the poor to fail with below prime lending.
BULLSHIT!
It was Bush and the GOP who pushed mortgages on people who couldn't afford them. They will always own the housing crash no matter how much the Right lies about it.
President Hosts Conference on Minority Homeownership
President Hosts Conference on Minority Homeownership
George Washington University
Washington, D.C.
1:55 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you, all. Thanks, for coming. Well, thanks for the warm welcome. Thank you for being here today. I appreciate your attendance to this very important conference. You see, we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want. This is -- an ownership society is a compassionate society.

More and more people own their homes in America today. Two-thirds of all Americans own their homes, yet we have a problem here in America because fewer than half of the Hispanics and half the African Americans own the home. That's a homeownership gap. It's a -- it's a gap that we've got to work together to close for the good of our country, for the sake of a more hopeful future. We've got to work to knock down the barriers that have created a homeownership gap.

I set an ambitious goal. It's one that I believe we can achieve. It's a clear goal, that by the end of this decade we'll increase the number of minority homeowners by at least 5.5 million families. (Applause.)

Some may think that's a stretch. I don't think it is. I think it is realistic. I know we're going to have to work together to achieve it. But when we do our communities will be stronger and so will our economy. Achieving the goal is going to require some good policies out of Washington. And it's going to require a strong commitment from those of you involved in the housing industry.

I told Mel Martinez I was serious about this initiative. We started talking about it and I said, well, you know, I'm the kind of fellow, I don't like to lay out a goal and don't mean it. I think it's not -- I don't think it's fair for the American people to be -- to have a President or anybody else, for that matter, lay out a goal and just kind of say it, but don't mean it. I mean it. And the good news is, Mel Martinez believes it and means it, as well. He's doing a fine job of running HUD, and I'm glad he has joined my Cabinet. (Applause.)

And I picked a pretty spunky deputy, as well, Alphonso Jackson -- my fellow Texan. (Applause.) I call him A.J.

Homeownership is also an important part of our economic vitality. If -- when we meet this project, this goal, according to our Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, we will have added an additional $256 billion to the economy by encouraging 5.5 million new home owners in America; the activity -- the economic activity stimulated with the additional purchasers, the additional buyers, the additional demand will be upwards of $256 billion. And that's important because it will help people find work.

Low interest rates, low inflation are very important foundations for economic growth. The idea of encouraging new homeownership and the money that will be circulated as a result of people purchasing homes will mean people are more likely to find a job in America. This project not only is good for the soul of the country, it's good for the pocketbook of the country, as well.

To open up the doors of homeownership there are some barriers, and I want to talk about four that need to be overcome. First, down payments. A lot of folks can't make a down payment. They may be qualified. They may desire to buy a home, but they don't have the money to make a down payment. I think if you were to talk to a lot of families that are desirous to have a home, they would tell you that the down payment is the hurdle that they can't cross. And one way to address that is to have the federal government participate.

Sounds about right, talk about Hunter Biden, Carson has no experience running a giant dept like Hud, unless he there to ruin it, which he is doing.

So you admit Hunter didn't know crap about oil and gas.

Thanks.

The rest of the liberal establishment listened with an air of approval.

Where did liberals get the idea that running a government bureaucracy requires a lot more intelligence than neurosurgery and separating Siamese twins? Or cutting out half of someone's brain?

Maxine Waters: Ben Carson Lacks the 'Intelligence' to Be HUD Secretary | Breitbart

Imagine Maxine Waters aka Baggy Lips trying to label anyone else as stupid.

Doing good for being in her 80's , don't you think?
no...she has always been a useless asswipe....

Thanks.
He wasn't hired to know crap about oil and gas, but you knew that already!
In 2014, Cyprus-registered Burisma Holdings, one of the largest private natural gas companies in Ukraine, announced that Hunter Biden was among several prominent foreigners who were joining its board. The company said that Hunter Biden would advise on “transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities.”

Thanks.
In 2014, Cyprus-registered Burisma Holdings, one of the largest private natural gas companies in Ukraine, announced that Hunter Biden was among several prominent foreigners who were joining its board. The company said that Hunter Biden would advise on “transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities.”

What I know is that you are stupid.

International expansion of what ? Your mouth (can't get any bigger).

He knows nothing about oil and gas. And consequently is useless in the areas of corporate governance when it comes to the products they sell (if he knows anything about that).

Sounds like he's pretty good and guiding women to the bedroom.

And paying him a fortune for this.....yes....that makes all the sense in the world to first class idiot like yourself.

Thanks.

He knows nothing about oil and gas. And consequently is useless in the areas of corporate governance when it comes to the products they sell (if he knows anything about that).

And paying him a fortune for this.....yes....that makes all the sense in the world to first class idiot like yourself.
BDS on full display!

Thanks.

BDS on full display!

You might want to contact your psych doctor and tell him your meds are failing.

Thanks.

BDS on full display!

TRIGGERED again!

Thanks.

He is an attorney and companies hire attorneys. He was probably doing something concerning international law. He was on the board, check out board members for companies.

Carson didn't know squat and still doesn't about running an adm. dept. let alone Hud. She knows what she is talking about.

These are the committees she is on:
Committee assignments[edit]

Last edited:
You do realize , that the bitch was 1 of 3 people who could of prevented the housing meltdown
BULLSHIT! She was a POWERLESS member of the MINORITY Party, the GOP ran everything into the shitter, and YOU know it!
I guess you didnt watch the YouTube video I provided, did ya, you fucking dumbass..go fuck yourself you weasel.
TRIGGERED!
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaaa…….Amazing how mind numbed you are. Cant even come up with your own insults, just repeat what we the people have been calling you.

Thanks.

He is an attorney and companies hire attorneys. He was probably doing something concerning international law. He was on the board, check out board members for companies.

Carson didn't know squat and still doesn't about running an adm. dept. let alone Hud. She knows what she is talking about.

He was a druggie and a navy drop out, his daddy was VP and "THAT" is the only reason why he got the job.

Maxine Waters is one of the most corrupt people in the House. She knows that her nest is gonna be overturned.

Thanks.

Democrats depend on people like you.

Thanks.

BDS on full display!

TRIGGERED again!

Sorry to hear you are not doing well. There are ways to avoid that, you know.

Forum List

Back