Maxine Waters funneling hundreds of thousands in campaign cash to family members.

Who doesn't like Maxine? She's beautiful, all class and super intelligent, similar a beetle.

Ilhan has been doing this for years. The question has always been - is it a mitigating factor when you're laundering millions through your brother and your husband.... and yet that's only one person. If I'm the judge I give the shit-eating insect the benefit of the doubt and reduce the sentence to 65 years. Can't help it, I'm a nice guy.

EDGQeMTWwAADxlB.jpg

Not only that, she is using a scheme that nobody else uses to do it.

Maxine Waters paid daughter $74,000 in campaign cash this year alone

Rep. Waters' campaign has paid over $1 million to her daughter over the years

Waters' daughter has received over $1.1 million for her work on her mother’s campaigns since 2003.

In fact, the 2020 election cycle alone saw $250,000 funneled to the House Financial Services Committee chairwoman's daughter.

The daughter of the California Democrat organized slate-mailing operations to bolster her mother's reelection.

Slate-mailing is an uncommon practice in federal elections, where a consulting firm is hired to create a pamphlet of sorts that contains a list of candidates or policy measures, and advises voters how to cast their ballots.

If it's true...

If it's against the Law...

Then MW should be (metaphorically) crucified in both the Criminal and Civil Law Courts to the full extent of the Law...

If it's true...

If it's against the Law...

Then MW should be (metaphorically) crucified in both the Criminal and Civil Law Courts to the full extent of the Law...
MW is an important Democrat so therefore she is above the rule of law.

Forum List

Back