Maxine Waters: Biden ‘Can’t go home without a Black woman being VP’

And there you have it. I guess this is what MLK’s dream speech was about, right? This should show everyone just what the democrats are.They care nothing about merit, experience, ideas. They only care about race and gender. By the way, I thought Biden was already home in his basement.

You take one person and turn it into a legion, why? She has the right to voice her opinion just like we have to hear other opinions from party member of the Republicans...NOw had you mentioned how it was presumptuous I would agree but, your attempts at pigeonholing is most desperate. I am sure they will pick who they want no matter what old women who wear wigs say. I myself look for perky tits and a squeaky voiced vice presidential candidates.
No one said she doesn’t have that right. But she is also voted, loved and significantly support by the Democrat base. If a white guy or girl said you need to pick a white woman, they would be branded a racist and forced to resign. The media would be relentless.
But Mad Max gets away with it because she is a loud black female leftist from CA with 0 sophistication and class? The hypocrisy is intense.
It was the same for Omar. Steve King said far less offensive things then her and he lost his primary. Yet the racist mental midget wins.

Forum List

Back