Maxine Waters.....a climate nut......blames London massacre on climate change!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
You wonder why in 2017, the alarmist have virtually no credibility anymore? I present you with.......another climate k00k, Maxine Waters blaming the London Bridge madness on climate change!!

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/maxine-waters-degrades-herself-with-tone-deaf-tweet

These people are mental cases...........all.

And they wonder why President Trump can exit Paris while flipping the bird to the k00ks? Because he can......over the years, the AGW nutters have made far too many beyond gone predictions that have fallen flat on their faces, OR, just nutty-ass pronouncements like Al Gore did on Sunday with Chris Wallace when he was blaming southern Florida drought on climate change:ack-1::ack-1::biggrin:. These people......they must think the world was born yesterday. The more the left march out the k00ks, the more the public apathy grows.:deal:

Dt needs to keep his mouth shut, London is not in the US, he has no business tweeting about the Muslim mayor of London.

Weapons Grade Stupid.

These people are dangerous when left unsupervised.

i-have-to-march-because-my-mother-could-not-have-an-abortion-quote-1.jpg

The Democratic Party is more like an insane asylum than a political party. It's full of kooks, oddballs, and weirdos. Maxine is one of many.

You wonder why in 2017, the alarmist have virtually no credibility anymore? I present you with.......another climate k00k, Maxine Waters blaming the London Bridge madness on climate change!!

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/maxine-waters-degrades-herself-with-tone-deaf-tweet

And they wonder why President Trump can exit Paris while flipping the bird to the k00ks? Because he can......over the years, the AGW nutters have made far too many beyond gone predictions that have fallen flat on their faces, OR, just nutty-ass pronouncements like Al Gore did on Sunday with Chris Wallace when he was blaming southern Florida drought on climate change:ack-1::ack-1::biggrin:. These people......they must think the world was born yesterday. The more the left march out the k00ks, the more the public apathy grows.:deal:

You got suckered by a headline and didn't bother to actually read the article. This is the first line from your article: "This, thankfully, is parody. The below story, however, is not:"

:lol:

You got suckered by a headline and didn't bother to actually read the article. This is the first line from your article: "This, thankfully, is parody. The below story, however, is not:"

:lol:
Your right, Maxine Waters is a kook and not a parody. When you see her constituents , you know why she gets voted in again, and again.

Typical liberal voter.

Your right, Maxine Waters is a kook and not a parody.

You don't have to convince me that Waters isn't exactly playing with a full deck. That being said, the headline and tweet are still bullshit.

Forum List

Back