Matt Gaetz says Americans with diabetes should lose weight, blames fat folks for insulin

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I see where Matt Gaetz blames "fat people " for the high price of insulin n not big pharma. What do you think old people will be blamed for n what should we do with them after all I 'm sure old people are making health care gone up. Amazing country right now vote them out.

I see where Matt Gaetz blames "fat people " for the high price of insulin n not big pharma. What do you think old people will be blamed for n what should we do with them after all I 'm sure old people are making health care gone up. Amazing country right now vote them out.

Matt Gaetz says Americans with diabetes should lose weight, blames fat folks for insulin​

He’s not wrong…the poorest Americans are some of the most disgusting pieces of worthless dogshit on the planet.

Trump already reduced the cost of insulin by allowing people to buy it from Canada and left wingers shit their pants and moaned about how it was hurting American pharmaceutical companies. Give me a f-ing break, most people with type 2 diabetes are severely overweight. He's not wrong about that.

Matt Gaetz says Americans with diabetes should lose weight, blames fat folks for insulin​

He’s not wrong…the poorest Americans are some of the most disgusting pieces of worthless dogshit on the planet.

remember when conservites hated the first lady for making kids lunches healthier.

He's right. Poor people are commonly fat. They can afford so little that they can deny themselves nothing.

I see where Matt Gaetz blames "fat people " for the high price of insulin

I'm sure he just meant that healthcare providers should provide practical weight loss modalities for those who seriously need to lose weight where weight loss thru dieting is possible. Of course some people with certain conditions simply are not up to exercise and special diets which make weight loss easiest, so the fault really lies with doctors and especially insurance companies that would rather wait until most people get sick first then treat the disease rather than preventative/corrective medicine.

My cousin and her mother both were trim people, yet both of them got diabetes. Neither had problems with weight for life. There could be a genetic reason for many people who get the disease.

remember when conservites hated the first lady for making kids lunches healthier.
Yup. That is life in the Trump cult...

Dare they speak against the prince of the cult? Of course they won't.

Surely as MOST blame Gaetz for pedo being attached to 30+ year old men sexually assaulting and raping teenagers

It is the fat person’s fault ……sorry….. teenagers fault for making the 30+ year old have sex with him for “tuition costs”.

He is wrong and had he been a Democrat you would admit it…

Also a lot of poor whit people in Kentucky that vote Republican…

Oh how compassionate of you. Youre so sensitive.
Why don't you donate some if your money to rectify the problem.

Oh how compassionate of you. Youre so sensitive.
Why don't you donate some if your money to rectify the problem.
Hahaha…only fucked in the head Democrats believe ”money” fixes filth….$22 TRILLION has been spent on your pet humans and they haven’t improved one iota. FUCK THE FILTHY POOR, let them eat cake.

No. Because it never happened in the first place.
looks like you missed that it did happen:

He's half right.

The sugar industry is to blame.

Forum List

Back