Matt Damon Says He Still Used ‘the F-Slur’ for homosexuals Up Until Some ‘Months Ago’ when his daughter convinced him to stop

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
tell us more!

why would matt damon freely share that lol

E7uoLvcXoAIZVgk

• Banned
i don't care what he does, great actor and handsome man...who went shirtless in The Bourne Identity...if folks are interested...

tell us more!

why would matt damon freely share that lol

E7uoLvcXoAIZVgk
When the impoverishment increases it will not make a difference on the massive political correctness we have. 90% of the Professional African American sports players hold their tongues on gay issues. Losing those salaries does not transmit well. They will kill if things get bad.

all 3

they're interchangeable
ahh...oh well. Why does he feel the need to tell anyone? Must have said it and it got recorded by someone.

I use it in my car at least 100 time a week.

"Look at this fag"
"Nice turn signal FAGGOT!"
"This blue haired faggot loves her brake pedal!"

Siri has it all recorded. I am most definitely going to the reeducation camps.

Damon is set for life money-wise. he doesn't need to have a career anymore...just like Hulk Hogan and rock stars from the 70s who are currently inactive

what is in Matt Damon's mind? we can't know! he's like Trump, in this sense

Matt Damon Says He Still Used ‘the F-Slur’ for homosexuals Up Until Some ‘Months Ago’ when his daughter convinced him to stop​

Faggots get really offensive when they call each other “marys”. STOP THE HATE.

I give about as much of a shit as to what Matt Damon thinks as I do marky mark wallyberger does. Who cares what some actor thinks? He takes a shit like everyone else does.

If you get bent out of shape over a name then you're too much of a pussy for the world. When I was a kid name calling infuriated me but I was immature and didn't have a tempered emotional state, now name calling gets an eye roll from me at best and then I simply ignore the person and walk away. Name calling is just words, they can't actually hurt you unless you let it. So if fag hurts your feelings well then your a soft ass weak fag.

This whole society needs to be toughened up. Jesus Christ we have so many major problems in this country and all anyone cares about is the right wording and pronoun, getting feelings hurt, renaming everything so no one can be offended and so on. Those are what's important to our country. American society is all a bunch of pussy ass bitches that need to be taken out to the wood shed.

Forum List

Back