Mata Zetas, is Vigilante Justice Justified?

Oh good lord state laws on immigration are ILLEGAL because they violate federal supremacy laws...see you forget that you are jumping the gun again...the US Court of Appeals and the US Supreme Court.

That's not true. The actual LAW has been perverted. This is one of those cases in which a lie is told SO often that it becomes the truth. The supremacy of federal law governs naturalization, which means states cannot grant citizenship. Not that states cannot enforce provisions of federal law. Look it up. The law is quite clear on its face.

You LIVE in Honduras! Oh well, that explains much of your opinions and positions. You don't even live here, there's no way you are going to agree with Americans.

Tipsy, I have only lived in Honduras for about five years and I am 40 years old...so no my positions are based on my experiences as an American.

The actual LAW has been perverted.

says who? The law has not been perverted..states are not allowed to make laws on immigration because the Constitution says they don't have that right. Only feds get to control naturalization.

Tipsy, I have only lived in Honduras for about five years and I am 40 years old...so no my positions are based on my experiences as an American.

says who? The law has not been perverted..states are not allowed to make laws on immigration because the Constitution says they don't have that right. Only feds get to control naturalization.

This is the problem with education in the United States. A result of the deliberate dumbing down of the population.

You make lots of accusations but have provided no evidence, court cases, etc that back you up on that assertion that the states are entitled to make their own immigration laws..can you please elaborate where the Supreme court has ever said that they can do that?

Like Awlaki's positions are based on HIS experiences as an American too. Clearly your sympathies are not with the United States or its citizens.

and you base that on what exactly? The fact that I demand trial by jury and the constitution be followed? Since when did that mean my sympathies aren't with the US?

You make lots of accusations but have provided no evidence, court cases, etc that back you up on that assertion that the states are entitled to make their own immigration laws..can you please elaborate where the Supreme court has ever said that they can do that?

That's not the issue. States have not made their own immigration laws (although under the Constitution they should be able to do that. The prohibition is against making citizens and having a state naturalization process), it's enforcement of federal laws. That's why the federal government is suing Arizona. They are saying that the state cannot enforce federal laws.

Which should make bank robbery much more fun in the future.

where exactly in the constitution does it say states have the right to determine naturalization? Bank robbery isn´t just a federal crime dear..it is a state crime as well.

That said...nothing in the constitution says that states can´t make laws on armed robbery..they do though say that they have no right to determine naturalization...lol

where exactly in the constitution does it say states have the right to determine naturalization? Bank robbery isn´t just a federal crime dear..it is a state crime as well.

That said...nothing in the constitution says that states can´t make laws on armed robbery..they do though say that they have no right to determine naturalization...lol

The Constitution specifically says that states cannot determine naturalization. That is exclusively the province of the Federal Government. The state CAN make laws regarding employers in a state employing people here illegally, for illegals engaging in identity theft, driving cars without a license, illegal entry. Of course.

As you pointed out bank robbery is a federal crime and a state crime. Illegal aliens can commit both federal and state crimes in one offense. Preventing states from protecting themselves against the onslaught of illegal aliens is an absolute shame on the federal government. It's why we need a new government. One more interested in the American people than foreign interests.

hat is exclusively the province of the Federal Government. The state CAN make laws regarding employers in a state employing people here illegally, for illegals engaging in identity theft, driving cars without a license, illegal entry. Of course.
wrong they can only make laws about driving cars..none of the other stuff..if you read the INA it specifically excludes states from making laws about employment in reference to immigration. The US Supreme Court already defined what is and is not identity theft and since a SS card is not considered an identity it is not identity theft unless..they use the same name, birth date and number....so no the state doesn't get to redefine that.

Forum List

Back