Massive Voter Fraud!!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I'm sorry Trump supporters - There was no massive voter fraud. Amid recount after recount, audit after audit, Republican governors, Republican Secretary's of State, and even Donald Trump's own hand picked judges have come forward and said there was no voter fraud.

The words of Donald J Trump are not the gospel of Jesus Christ. Please do your research, and stop letting this man lead you astray. :bye1:

I'm sorry Trump supporters - There was no massive voter fraud. Amid recount after recount, audit after audit, Republican governors, Republican Secretary's of State, and even Donald Trump's own hand picked judges have come forward and said there was no voter fraud.

The words of Donald J Trump are not the gospel of Jesus Christ. Please do your research, and stop letting this man lead you astray. :bye1:
I'm afraid the fog won't lift for a long time, not with their media screaming conspiracies, distortions and fabrications 24/7.

It will take much longer than Europe did, 75 years ago.

EruViXIVkAAHad2

Let me guess, bill718 gets his "info" from Fake News like CNN, MSNBC, etc., all propaganda arms of the DNC. We know Mac does. :dunno:
Nutjobs and suckers like you have wreaked havoc on America. Conspiracy theories are for making stupid people feel smart. They think they know secrets no one else knows or understands. They are delusional people who are also insecure and unable to confront their low intelligence and lack of ability for facing reality so they bury themselves in their make-believe fantasy world of being misunderstood geniuses.

Let me guess Camp, you watch homosexual Rachel Maddow for your "news." :laugh:

Let me guess, bill718 gets his "info" from Fake News like CNN, MSNBC, etc., all propaganda arms of the DNC. We know Mac does. :dunno:
Nutjobs and suckers like you have wreaked havoc on America. Conspiracy theories are for making stupid people feel smart. They think they know secrets no one else knows or understands. They are delusional people who are also insecure and unable to confront their low intelligence and lack of ability for facing reality so they bury themselves in their make-believe fantasy world of being misunderstood geniuses.

Stupid, fantastic conspiracy theories do a lot of damage.. and Trump has been a leading promoters of conspiracies right up there with Alex Jones .. What a legacy.

Let me guess Camp, you watch homosexual Rachel Maddow for your "news." :laugh:

What does her sexual orientation have to do with anything? Maddow is bright as a new penny and diligent in her research.. Do you prefer crackpot conspiracy theorists and delusional liars?

I'm afraid the fog won't lift for a long time, not with their media screaming conspiracies, distortions and fabrications 24/7.

Exactly like Obamabots. They still think he was a great potus. LMFAO.

Dumb Joe says he wants to return to where we were under Ears. LOL. That’s how we got fucking Dumb Don. Crazy!!!!!

All of our several FOX people and a few radio hosts with their massive power convinced half the nation of your non benevolence. Hurry up....one of the TV dramas has a 40 pound disabled female in a wheel chair beating the crap out of former special forces guys again.

All of our several FOX people and a few radio hosts with their massive power convinced half the nation of your non benevolence. Hurry up....one of the TV dramas has a 40 pound disabled female in a wheel chair beating the crap out of former special forces guys again.
:confused-84:

Forum List

Back