MASSIVE Conflict of Interest - Biden DOJ Injecting Itself Into Az Election Audit

Those vote dumps were time-stamped making it impossible that those dumps came from any county other than Maricopa, as no other Arizona county delivered more than 525,000 votes, and any two or more counties necessary to contribute to either of those dumps would have had to time their uploads down to the second (an impossibility).
This is the weak point in this little argument. The authors don’t even know where these votes came from. They’re assuming.

Verified? No.
ok boomer. thank you for your input.
Just saying. You might want to be a little more critical about your sources of information. People make claims they can’t back up.
i'd ask you which sources i should trust, but since i don't trust you, it would be pretty pointless.

just sayin.

now - feel free to refute the article with actual evidence this source is wrong. simply saying "hey, that's stupid, my opinion" isn't going to cut it. you wanna call out sources, great. now go use some to refute *this* source.

or sit and bitch that i'm stupid and you're not. and shit.
Are you still going on about there being more ballots than votes??

Do you not even realize how stupid that is coming from the right?

Those vote dumps were time-stamped making it impossible that those dumps came from any county other than Maricopa, as no other Arizona county delivered more than 525,000 votes, and any two or more counties necessary to contribute to either of those dumps would have had to time their uploads down to the second (an impossibility).
This is the weak point in this little argument. The authors don’t even know where these votes came from. They’re assuming.

Verified? No.
ok boomer. thank you for your input.
Just saying. You might want to be a little more critical about your sources of information. People make claims they can’t back up.
i'd ask you which sources i should trust, but since i don't trust you, it would be pretty pointless.

just sayin.

now - feel free to refute the article with actual evidence this source is wrong. simply saying "hey, that's stupid, my opinion" isn't going to cut it. you wanna call out sources, great. now go use some to refute *this* source.

or sit and bitch that i'm stupid and you're not. and shit.
You don’t have to trust anything. For your source that you posted, you just have to look at what they say about their information. The source admits they don’t really know where these numbers came from, they’re just assuming.

What that tells me is that they don’t actually know what they’re looking at. Furthermore, they don’t actually make any efforts to find out. Or if they did, they don’t say so.

I did refute it. The entirety of it is based on an unwarranted assumption. They see their assumption as the only one possible, but it just so happens that also leads them to the conclusion they want to believe.

It’s a good example of the type of motivated reasoning that is so pervasive.
so to be clear, you chose sit and bitch, pretending your opinion is enough while you attack sources i choose to use.

got it, boomer.
So it’s just appeal to authority? I gave a reason to doubt the veracity of the source. Why haven’t you responded to that rationale?

If Democrats truly believed the 2020 elections were legit they would sit back and allow the audits to prove it, not attempt to pack the audit team, control the audit, hide pertinent data, and attempt to derail / kill them.

The propaganda that there was no election fraud has already been debunked, forcing Democrats and snowflakes to change their talking points from 'NO election fraud' to 'NOT ENOUGH to matter'.

Democrats and snowflakes are unnecessarily in an all-out panic, scared to death even more irrefutable evidence will come out as a result of the audit and fear the results will somehow be used to overturn the election results, which will not happen. There is ZERO % chance of that happening. More intelligent Dems realize, despite no chance of the election results being overturned it could justifiably prove to millions of Americans that the Biden Presidency is not Legit.

Biden IS the President of the United States - nothing is going to change that, but his Presidency is 'Tainted' at best, 'illegitimate' at worst.
LOLOL

And the bills he signs into laws are as legitimate as any other laws passed before his presidency.

HORSESHIT.

Low IQ Joe is an illegitimate President and a traitor.

All of his bullshit will be erased when the truth comes out....
Slobbers a deranged nut. :cuckoo:

In reality, his laws are as legal, binding and enduring as any other presidents.

America is much closer to civil war than you Mossad know...

If Democrats truly believed the 2020 elections were legit they would sit back and allow the audits to prove it, not attempt to pack the audit team, control the audit, hide pertinent data, and attempt to derail / kill them.

The propaganda that there was no election fraud has already been debunked, forcing Democrats and snowflakes to change their talking points from 'NO election fraud' to 'NOT ENOUGH to matter'.

Democrats and snowflakes are unnecessarily in an all-out panic, scared to death even more irrefutable evidence will come out as a result of the audit and fear the results will somehow be used to overturn the election results, which will not happen. There is ZERO % chance of that happening. More intelligent Dems realize, despite no chance of the election results being overturned it could justifiably prove to millions of Americans that the Biden Presidency is not Legit.

Biden IS the President of the United States - nothing is going to change that, but his Presidency is 'Tainted' at best, 'illegitimate' at worst.
LOLOL

And the bills he signs into laws are as legitimate as any other laws passed before his presidency.

HORSESHIT.

In reality, his laws are as legal, binding and enduring as any other presidents.

So? The military is sworn to protect the Constitution and Biden was elected as Commander-in-Chief in strict accordance with the Constitution. The military will not be on your side.

After the fraudit collapses, I wonder how the Trump cult sore-losers here will react.

Oh, wait, we know the answer. Their failure and stupidity will get flushed down the memory hole, again, and their cult will feed them a new idiot conspiracy theory.

After the fraudit collapses, I wonder how the Trump cult sore-losers here will react.

Oh, wait, we know the answer. Their failure and stupidity will get flushed down the memory hole, again, and their cult will feed them a new idiot conspiracy theory.
The conspiracy took Trump out. The conspiracy to cover that conspiracy is failing.

LOLOL

HORSESHIT.

So? The military is sworn to protect the Constitution and Biden was elected as Commander-in-Chief in strict accordance with the Constitution. The military will not be on your side.

The military knows all about 911 and col osman, Mossad. The lowest levels, including the minorities, all know. They know who is the enemy of freedom, solvency, democracy, and peace in America, and it is the Zionist Jew.

So you just keep right on thinking everyone in the military will stand up and defend 15 state Joe....

Of the really low (dumb) end of what the dem party employs to post here, those are the ones just spewing hate and lies here.

It is perfectly clear that the Democrat party does not support democracy...

Republicans do not support democracy. That is why they are making it harder to vote. How they want to trample on free speech rights.
Then why did your party take the all-star game out of Georgia, and take it to Colorado? You know the state that has stricter voting rules and is mostly white? You’re a tool. Lol

I vote for the best person for the job. That was not Trump. Colorado does not have stricter voting laws. The vast majority of voters in Colorado vote by mail. Colorado is expanding the number of drop boxes while Georgia is cutting them drastically. Colorado also does not ban people from distributing water.

All you are distributing is right wing talking points that have no basis in reality.

The fact is that this is not a honest audit. It is designed to find fraud and if they can;t find it then they will make it up. Nothing has been hidden. This is incompetence by cyber ninja.

their bulleted summary:

• Two massive vote dumps occurred in just over an hour after the Arizona polls closed totally ~625,000 and ~1,473,000 votes, respectively.
  • The total of those two vote dumps (2,098,619) exceeded the official results total of Maricopa County votes cast (2,089,563) by more than 9,000 votes.
  • Biden received more votes in those two vote dumps (1,161,582) than the official vote tally (1,040,774) in Maricopa County. (Was this the reason for that suspicious fire?)
  • Those dumps could only have been absentee ballot early voting results that were counted legally in the two weeks before Election Day, as late-arriving absentee ballots and election day in-person voting results could not possibly have been included in those two dumps uploaded just over an hour after the polls closed.
  • Those vote dumps were time-stamped making it impossible that those dumps came from any county other than Maricopa, as no other Arizona county delivered more than 525,000 votes, and any two or more counties necessary to contribute to either of those dumps would have had to time their uploads down to the second (an impossibility).
  • In-person voting in Maricopa County on Election Day totaled 167,000 votes cast, per multiple sources (here and here); how were those in-person votes accounted for when the two early voter dumps identified above already exceeded the official number of votes cast in the county?

More nonsense.

Of the really low (dumb) end of what the dem party employs to post here, those are the ones just spewing hate and lies here.

It is perfectly clear that the Democrat party does not support democracy...

Republicans do not support democracy. That is why they are making it harder to vote. How they want to trample on free speech rights.
Then why did your party take the all-star game out of Georgia, and take it to Colorado? You know the state that has stricter voting rules and is mostly white? You’re a tool. Lol
LOL

Oh? Name the Democrats who moved the game....

:popcorn:
It wasn't Republicans.
You don't know that as evidenced by your inability to name anyone. You're just spouting off nonsense again as you always do.
Biden supported it dumbass as did 80% of your representatives. Look it up.
I didn't ask who supported it. I asked who did it. You can't name a single Democrat. Face it, troglodyte, you've been brainwashed to be prejudiced to believe everything in your life that annoys you is due to Democrats.
MLB moved it from pressure from your party. Like I said 80% of your leaders supported it. The bad part Colorado voting laws are stricter the Georgia's including voter id.
Don't just say it -- prove it. You live in a world of dementia.
Nope I live in facts, your party plays the race card constantly. Move the all-star game because of voter id. Moves it to a state that has voter id laws. Oh and we have gas shortages because of Biden's incompetence. Biden's America is going downhill fast.
LOL

^^^ That doesn't prove Democrats moved the game. :cuckoo:

Your delusions are proof to no one but you.
The pressured MLB. But anyway that is the least of our worries. Biden's America is falling apart and the democrats own it 100%.
LOL

First you said Democrats moved it.

Now you say Democrats pressured MLB to move it.

All that's really moved are your goal posts; which reveals you were full of shit all along.
If it wasn't for democrats pushing them i doubt they would've moved it dumbass. I didn't move shit. Even Biden on TV told them he wanted them to move it. Leave it to the Democrats to think minorities aren't smart enough to get an id.
Who cares what you doubt? :cuckoo:

You're a deranged nut as evidenced by you making claims you can't prove.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES SAID ON TV, HE SUPPORTED MOVING THE GAME YOU STUPID FUCK!
LOL

You're fucking unhinged, nut.

You started by claiming Democrats moved the game.

Failing to prove your hallucination, you've morphed your position into Democrats like that idea.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Just think the president of the United States telling them he supports moving the game and they did. Oh and Biden's america is falling apart. The game that I care nothing about means nothing. I haven't watch a major league baseball game since the second strike. But they move the game because democrats think minorities are to ignorant to get an id.
So you say but cannot prove. As far as Biden, 6+% GDP, 1.5 million jobs gained so far, I'd say America is doing just fine.
Jobs report last week sucks. Gas on the rise, food prices on the rise. We are having gas shortages and inflation is predicted to go up. Biden's America sucks.

Because the pandemic is still causing issues with the supply chain. Also some of the inflation is from Trump's protectionist policies. Unfortunately Biden is continuing those policies. Protectionism is a tax on consumers and this proves it.

their bulleted summary:

• Two massive vote dumps occurred in just over an hour after the Arizona polls closed totally ~625,000 and ~1,473,000 votes, respectively.
  • The total of those two vote dumps (2,098,619) exceeded the official results total of Maricopa County votes cast (2,089,563) by more than 9,000 votes.
  • Biden received more votes in those two vote dumps (1,161,582) than the official vote tally (1,040,774) in Maricopa County. (Was this the reason for that suspicious fire?)
  • Those dumps could only have been absentee ballot early voting results that were counted legally in the two weeks before Election Day, as late-arriving absentee ballots and election day in-person voting results could not possibly have been included in those two dumps uploaded just over an hour after the polls closed.
  • Those vote dumps were time-stamped making it impossible that those dumps came from any county other than Maricopa, as no other Arizona county delivered more than 525,000 votes, and any two or more counties necessary to contribute to either of those dumps would have had to time their uploads down to the second (an impossibility).
  • In-person voting in Maricopa County on Election Day totaled 167,000 votes cast, per multiple sources (here and here); how were those in-person votes accounted for when the two early voter dumps identified above already exceeded the official number of votes cast in the county?
LOL

You don't know what the tilde before a number means, do ya?
sure. but do you see that "approximately" on any other number past the first 2? no. you don't. so sideshow bob, speak to the topic and not insulting people.

refute the verified #'s provided if you can. once you get that done feel free to lob in a few insults but at least try to hit the topic first next time.
No, but the total they claim comes from those first 2 numbers. The numbers they don't have an exact count for.
as usual, you are missing the point and going into a defense mode. pretty telling on its own. at a minimum it would mean 100% voter turnout.

it's never EVER happened. so yes, it deserves a look.
In some cases there was MORE than a 100% voter turnout....nothing to see here.....

That is a lie. Try using updated figures instead of old numbers.

Bullshit. The next day citizens came forward to point out the fraud. Look at my signature.
The next day, being the day that it was pretty clear Trump wasn’t doing badly?

Sure.

Trump said that the only way he’d lose was by fraud. So don’t be surprised people start inventing allegations of fraud when he’s losing.
They had to invent nothing. You saw the 96% Biden votes crap of vote drops in one state and similar impossible numbers in other states. We saw cardboard on windows and Republican observers removed by police.

None of these numbers have been explained. There has been NO transparency. Why is that?

There has been plenty of transparency. You refuse to accept facts. Instead you repeat propaganda like a parrot.

Bullshit. The next day citizens came forward to point out the fraud. Look at my signature.
The next day, being the day that it was pretty clear Trump wasn’t doing badly?

Sure.

Trump said that the only way he’d lose was by fraud. So don’t be surprised people start inventing allegations of fraud when he’s losing.
They had to invent nothing. You saw the 96% Biden votes crap of vote drops in one state and similar impossible numbers in other states. We saw cardboard on windows and Republican observers removed by police.

None of these numbers have been explained. There has been NO transparency. Why is that?

There has been plenty of transparency. You refuse to accept facts. Instead you repeat propaganda like a parrot.
Then why did it take so long to find out Dominion worked on the first audits Arizonans were supposed to believe?

The conspiracy took Trump out. The conspiracy to cover that conspiracy is failing.

There are no conspiracies except the ones that live in your empty head.

There are no conspiracies except the ones that live in your empty head.
There was a conspiracy to defraud Trump. Only an idiot would think there was not. I already know that you are an idiot, but thanks for making it so obvious.

Forum List

Back