MASSIVE Conflict of Interest - Biden DOJ Injecting Itself Into Az Election Audit

Of the really low (dumb) end of what the dem party employs to post here, those are the ones just spewing hate and lies here.

It is perfectly clear that the Democrat party does not support democracy...

Republicans do not support democracy. That is why they are making it harder to vote. How they want to trample on free speech rights.
Then why did your party take the all-star game out of Georgia, and take it to Colorado? You know the state that has stricter voting rules and is mostly white? You’re a tool. Lol
LOL

Oh? Name the Democrats who moved the game....

:popcorn:
It wasn't Republicans.
You don't know that as evidenced by your inability to name anyone. You're just spouting off nonsense again as you always do.
Biden supported it dumbass as did 80% of your representatives. Look it up.
I didn't ask who supported it. I asked who did it. You can't name a single Democrat. Face it, troglodyte, you've been brainwashed to be prejudiced to believe everything in your life that annoys you is due to Democrats.
MLB moved it from pressure from your party. Like I said 80% of your leaders supported it. The bad part Colorado voting laws are stricter the Georgia's including voter id.
Don't just say it -- prove it. You live in a world of dementia.
Nope I live in facts, your party plays the race card constantly. Move the all-star game because of voter id. Moves it to a state that has voter id laws. Oh and we have gas shortages because of Biden's incompetence. Biden's America is going downhill fast.

their bulleted summary:

• Two massive vote dumps occurred in just over an hour after the Arizona polls closed totally ~625,000 and ~1,473,000 votes, respectively.
  • The total of those two vote dumps (2,098,619) exceeded the official results total of Maricopa County votes cast (2,089,563) by more than 9,000 votes.
  • Biden received more votes in those two vote dumps (1,161,582) than the official vote tally (1,040,774) in Maricopa County. (Was this the reason for that suspicious fire?)
  • Those dumps could only have been absentee ballot early voting results that were counted legally in the two weeks before Election Day, as late-arriving absentee ballots and election day in-person voting results could not possibly have been included in those two dumps uploaded just over an hour after the polls closed.
  • Those vote dumps were time-stamped making it impossible that those dumps came from any county other than Maricopa, as no other Arizona county delivered more than 525,000 votes, and any two or more counties necessary to contribute to either of those dumps would have had to time their uploads down to the second (an impossibility).
  • In-person voting in Maricopa County on Election Day totaled 167,000 votes cast, per multiple sources (here and here); how were those in-person votes accounted for when the two early voter dumps identified above already exceeded the official number of votes cast in the county?

Biden and the Democrats are SO worried about the truth coming out in Az that Biden's DOJ is injecting itself into the audit process...on top of the Democrats stacking the deck by putting die-hard anti-Trump leftists on the audit team already....

Nothing says 'We cheated & stole the election' like a massive conflict of interest consisting of the stolen election recipient sending in his DOJ to ensure the truth remains hidden and his 'win' is protected.
Yep purley partisan recount with no counters from the other side and done by a private company who has already spewed conspiracy theories and Re Trump supporters as well as being against Arizona elections laws. Not a conflict of interest at all. Lol . Ypu dumb fucking Trumpsters are hilarious.
They sent the counters from the other side home because there was a water main break.
Ya we get it the only way you fucking loons win these days is if you and only you do the counting.
No, you don't get it, as shown by saying something so stupid in response. Election Fraud has already been proven - even many Democrats and snowflakes...on this board...have conceded this, adding in desperation, '...but not enough to make a difference'.
Bla, bla,bla. Tucker Carlson defense against law suit was only unreasonable morons would belive same with the kracken. Well we know who they were talking about. Hilarious

If Democrats truly believed the 2020 elections were legit they would sit back and allow the audits to prove it, not attempt to pack the audit team, control the audit, hide pertinent data, and attempt to derail / kill them.

The propaganda that there was no election fraud has already been debunked, forcing Democrats and snowflakes to change their talking points from 'NO election fraud' to 'NOT ENOUGH to matter'.

Democrats and snowflakes are unnecessarily in an all-out panic, scared to death even more irrefutable evidence will come out as a result of the audit and fear the results will somehow be used to overturn the election results, which will not happen. There is ZERO % chance of that happening. More intelligent Dems realize, despite no chance of the election results being overturned it could justifiably prove to millions of Americans that the Biden Presidency is not Legit.

Biden IS the President of the United States - nothing is going to change that, but his Presidency is 'Tainted' at best, 'illegitimate' at worst.
LOLOL

And the bills he signs into laws are as legitimate as any other laws passed before his presidency.

Of the really low (dumb) end of what the dem party employs to post here, those are the ones just spewing hate and lies here.

Republicans do not support democracy. That is why they are making it harder to vote. How they want to trample on free speech rights.
Then why did your party take the all-star game out of Georgia, and take it to Colorado? You know the state that has stricter voting rules and is mostly white? You’re a tool. Lol
LOL

It wasn't Republicans.
You don't know that as evidenced by your inability to name anyone. You're just spouting off nonsense again as you always do.
I didn't ask who supported it. I asked who did it. You can't name a single Democrat. Face it, troglodyte, you've been brainwashed to be prejudiced to believe everything in your life that annoys you is due to Democrats.
MLB moved it from pressure from your party. Like I said 80% of your leaders supported it. The bad part Colorado voting laws are stricter the Georgia's including voter id.
Nope I live in facts, your party plays the race card constantly. Move the all-star game because of voter id. Moves it to a state that has voter id laws. Oh and we have gas shortages because of Biden's incompetence. Biden's America is going downhill fast.
LOL

^^^ That doesn't prove Democrats moved the game. :cuckoo:

Your delusions are proof to no one but you.

LOL

It wasn't Republicans.
LOL

The pressured MLB. But anyway that is the least of our worries. Biden's America is falling apart and the democrats own it 100%.

their bulleted summary:

• Two massive vote dumps occurred in just over an hour after the Arizona polls closed totally ~625,000 and ~1,473,000 votes, respectively.
  • The total of those two vote dumps (2,098,619) exceeded the official results total of Maricopa County votes cast (2,089,563) by more than 9,000 votes.
  • Biden received more votes in those two vote dumps (1,161,582) than the official vote tally (1,040,774) in Maricopa County. (Was this the reason for that suspicious fire?)
  • Those dumps could only have been absentee ballot early voting results that were counted legally in the two weeks before Election Day, as late-arriving absentee ballots and election day in-person voting results could not possibly have been included in those two dumps uploaded just over an hour after the polls closed.
  • Those vote dumps were time-stamped making it impossible that those dumps came from any county other than Maricopa, as no other Arizona county delivered more than 525,000 votes, and any two or more counties necessary to contribute to either of those dumps would have had to time their uploads down to the second (an impossibility).
  • In-person voting in Maricopa County on Election Day totaled 167,000 votes cast, per multiple sources (here and here); how were those in-person votes accounted for when the two early voter dumps identified above already exceeded the official number of votes cast in the county?
LOL

You don't know what the tilde before a number means, do ya?

LOL

It wasn't Republicans.
LOL

The pressured MLB. But anyway that is the least of our worries. Biden's America is falling apart and the democrats own it 100%.
LOL

First you said Democrats moved it.

Now you say Democrats pressured MLB to move it.

All that's really moved are your goal posts; which reveals you were full of shit all along.

their bulleted summary:

LOL

sure. but do you see that "approximately" on any other number past the first 2? no. you don't. so sideshow bob, speak to the topic and not insulting people.

refute the verified #'s provided if you can. once you get that done feel free to lob in a few insults but at least try to hit the topic first next time.

LOL

It wasn't Republicans.
LOL

LOL

All that's really moved are your goal posts; which reveals you were full of shit all along.
If it wasn't for democrats pushing them i doubt they would've moved it dumbass. I didn't move shit. Even Biden on TV told them he wanted them to move it. Leave it to the Democrats to think minorities aren't smart enough to get an id.

their bulleted summary:

LOL

sure. but do you see that "approximately" on any other number past the first 2? no. you don't. so sideshow bob, speak to the topic and not insulting people.

refute the verified #'s provided if you can. once you get that done feel free to lob in a few insults but at least try to hit the topic first next time.
No, but the total they claim comes from those first 2 numbers. The numbers they don't have an exact count for.

LOL

It wasn't Republicans.
LOL

LOL

If it wasn't for democrats pushing them i doubt they would've moved it dumbass. I didn't move shit. Even Biden on TV told them he wanted them to move it. Leave it to the Democrats to think minorities aren't smart enough to get an id.
Who cares what you doubt? :cuckoo:

You're a deranged nut as evidenced by you making claims you can't prove.

LOL

It wasn't Republicans.
LOL

LOL

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES SAID ON TV, HE SUPPORTED MOVING THE GAME YOU STUPID FUCK!

LOL

It wasn't Republicans.
LOL

LOL

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES SAID ON TV, HE SUPPORTED MOVING THE GAME YOU STUPID FUCK!
LOL

You're fucking unhinged, nut.

You started by claiming Democrats moved the game.

Failing to prove your hallucination, you've morphed your position into Democrats like that idea.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

It wasn't Republicans.
LOL

LOL

LOL

Failing to prove your hallucination, you've morphed your position into Democrats like that idea.

Just think the president of the United States telling them he supports moving the game and they did. Oh and Biden's america is falling apart. The game that I care nothing about means nothing. I haven't watch a major league baseball game since the second strike. But they move the game because democrats think minorities are to ignorant to get an id.

LOL

It wasn't Republicans.
LOL

LOL

LOL

Just think the president of the United States telling them he supports moving the game and they did. Oh and Biden's america is falling apart. The game that I care nothing about means nothing. I haven't watch a major league baseball game since the second strike. But they move the game because democrats think minorities are to ignorant to get an id.
So you say but cannot prove. As far as Biden, 6+% GDP, 1.5 million jobs gained so far, I'd say America is doing just fine.

LOL

It wasn't Republicans.
LOL

LOL

LOL

So you say but cannot prove. As far as Biden, 6+% GDP, 1.5 million jobs gained so far, I'd say America is doing just fine.
Jobs report last week sucks. Gas on the rise, food prices on the rise. We are having gas shortages and inflation is predicted to go up. Biden's America sucks.

their bulleted summary:

LOL

No, but the total they claim comes from those first 2 numbers. The numbers they don't have an exact count for.
as usual, you are missing the point and going into a defense mode. pretty telling on its own. at a minimum it would mean 100% voter turnout.

it's never EVER happened. so yes, it deserves a look.

If Democrats truly believed the 2020 elections were legit they would sit back and allow the audits to prove it, not attempt to pack the audit team, control the audit, hide pertinent data, and attempt to derail / kill them.

The propaganda that there was no election fraud has already been debunked, forcing Democrats and snowflakes to change their talking points from 'NO election fraud' to 'NOT ENOUGH to matter'.

Democrats and snowflakes are unnecessarily in an all-out panic, scared to death even more irrefutable evidence will come out as a result of the audit and fear the results will somehow be used to overturn the election results, which will not happen. There is ZERO % chance of that happening. More intelligent Dems realize, despite no chance of the election results being overturned it could justifiably prove to millions of Americans that the Biden Presidency is not Legit.

Biden IS the President of the United States - nothing is going to change that, but his Presidency is 'Tainted' at best, 'illegitimate' at worst.
LOLOL

And the bills he signs into laws are as legitimate as any other laws passed before his presidency.

HORSESHIT.

Low IQ Joe is an illegitimate President and a traitor.

All of his bullshit will be erased when the truth comes out....

their bulleted summary:

LOL

as usual, you are missing the point and going into a defense mode. pretty telling on its own. at a minimum it would mean 100% voter turnout.

it's never EVER happened. so yes, it deserves a look.
In some cases there was MORE than a 100% voter turnout....nothing to see here.....

Forum List

Back