Massie and Gaetz demand answers on Epps in heated Congressional hearing

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
They are not the only ones who want answers. The people want to know and the FBI refuses to answer along with the slimy politicians

Last week, Arizona representative Paul Gosar issued a Resolution of Inquiry demanding that Attorney General Merrick Garland turn over all documents relevant to infamous Jan 6 participant and suspected federal asset Ray Epps.

Representative Thomas Massie, who has been instrumental in bringing the Ray Epps scandal to national attention, led a debate in Congress yesterday on whether Merrick Garland should make the Ray Epps documents available to Congress and the American people.

Then, in the middle of the proceeding, severely low-IQ and potentially sub-literate Congressman Mondaire Jones took it upon himself to repeat the discredited blood libel that Officer Brian Sicknick was bludgeoned to death by MAGA rioters on January 6th.

FACT 1: The FBI infiltrated the Proud Boys — and their informant exonerated the Proud Boys of any conspiracy
FACT 2: The FBI was recruiting men and women to infiltrate the crowds and work as operatives prior to January 6
FACT 3: FBI wiretapped friends and family members, including children, to spy on January 6 protesters.
FACT 4: Luke Robinson — armed J6 protester — dropped from FBI most wanted list.
FACT 5: AT LEAST 20 undercover FBI and ATF operatives were running operations in the crowd on January 6
FACT 6: Ray Epps
FACT 7: Disappearing Feds from FBI List
FACT 8: DOJ finally admits they were running Confidential Human Sources inside the Oath Keepers organization on January 6th
FACT 9: Former DEA Agent was PRESSURED to go inside US Capitol on January 6th by Informant “friend” he was with.
FACT 10: January 6th was an intelligence operation run by the US government against the people of the United States.

I've come to the conclusion that every case the FBI "busted" people for conspiring to do some nefarious shit, an agent or paid provocateur was responsible for the entire case.

Whether is was a couple of dumbfuck ghetto rat mooselimbs, or trailer trash "militia" planning on attacking something, the "mastermind" of the group was cashing treasury checks.

Rest assured if you're a moron involved in a "klan" meeting or other absurd bullshit where there's 9 other people, 2 are FBI, 1 is ATF, 2 are paid informants, 1 is a state/local detective and there's 3 remaining dipshits like you getting sucked into something stupid or just being monitored to catch you doing some lone wolf shit.

During the couple years between 2008-2010 alone I had friends that were just into the "Tea Party" meetings and I could tell there were agents/informants infiltrating these meetings trying to encourage people to do or say stupid shit, or screen out the 9/11 truth tards and anyone else that was unstable to bring them into folds where they could be watched.

That's where hitler started BTW. He was picked to infiltrate the group he eventually took over, and attempted to use in an effort to take power from an extremely weak government. 20 years later he had conquered most of Europe and was preparing for the invasion of the USSR.

Its so obvious this was a Federally planned operation to pin on Trump.
What I'm afraid of is that the potato, his masters and minions are going to up the ante far larger than their asses can pay for and that the next time there is a "protest" in DC it will resemble Moscow in August of 1991. Only we don't know what the result will be. While I'm confident the M1 Abrams drivers will not support the declared authorities and murder thousands of citizens, God knows who or what will fill the power vacuum once the potato has to acknowledge that the federal government is corrupted beyond redemption so that a million heavily armed citizens without any leaders collectively decide to go home and the tanks can stand down.

Well know this, Ray Epps is not being held without bail like the others standing right next to him and this is what he was saying. Let that sink in.

In fact, the person he whispered to before hitting the barricade was held and charged and not Epps.

What I'm afraid of is that the potato, his masters and minions are going to up the ante far larger than their asses can pay for and that the next time there is a "protest" in DC it will resemble Moscow in August of 1991. Only we don't know what the result will be. While I'm confident the M1 Abrams drivers will not support the declared authorities and murder thousands of citizens, God knows who or what will fill the power vacuum once the potato has to acknowledge that the federal government is corrupted beyond redemption so that a million heavily armed citizens without any leaders collectively decide to go home and the tanks can stand down.
Well we do know that in the summer of 2020 there was a riot at the church across the street from the White House and no one has ever been charged for burning down the church. Insincerity is huge in demofk island.

Forum List

Back