Massachusetts: This Is The Nation’s Toughest Gun Law

Only the unorganized militia whines about gun control.

Nothing to whine about, I can own a gun and you can't do crap about it.
I never said you couldn't. I only claim, well regulated militia may not be Infringed, regardless of all of the other ones.

Doesn’t matter what you say.
I am merely, "parroting" our Second Amendment.

That is all you do is parrot. We all have known that for awhile.
Yes, when it comes to our Second Amendment.

Nothing to whine about, I can own a gun and you can't do crap about it.
I never said you couldn't. I only claim, well regulated militia may not be Infringed, regardless of all of the other ones.

Good for you, how is all the work you are doing to raise minimum wage and pay you for not working going? I haven’t seen it introduced as a bill yet, you and you Congressman still working on it? Or you just still in the imagination stage?

Good for you, how is all the work you are doing to raise minimum wage and pay you for not working going? I haven’t seen it introduced as a bill yet, you and you Congressman still working on it? Or you just still in the imagination stage?
This is the public domain; and we are discussing, public law.

Don't get upset, bro; you simply need to contribute better solutions at lower cost, not nothing but repeal.

So you haven’t done a damn thing. Thanks for your update.

I have a good argument.

I have a good argument.

Sure you do and that is all you have or will ever have according to you, however no one else will think so and you will never act upon it, so you got a “nothing burger.” Keep dreaming sunshine.

I have a good argument.

Sure you do and that is all you have or will ever have according to you, however no one else will think so and you will never act upon it, so you got a “nothing burger.” Keep dreaming sunshine.
should i practice the example of right wingers, and have, "nothing but repeal" regarding right wing appeals to ignorance instead of reason?

I have a good argument.

should i practice the example of right wingers, and have, "nothing but repeal" regarding right wing appeals to ignorance instead of reason?

So far you have nothing, you aren’t any different than those you complain about. Enjoy your nothing burger.

I have a good argument.

So far you have nothing, you aren’t any different than those you complain about. Enjoy your nothing burger.
...but, now i have, nothing but repeal burgers on the menu.

Terms matter, in any social Contract. The militia and the People are both plural terms; as is the security of a free State. Why would our Founding Fathers assert the individual concept of natural rights, in an article that assumes, plurality and collective action?

I have a good argument.

...but, now i have, nothing but repeal burgers on the menu.

Terms matter, in any social Contract. The militia and the People are both plural terms; as is the security of a free State. Why would our Founding Fathers assert the individual concept of natural rights, in an article that assumes, plurality and collective action?

Keep talking, your talk is empty and cheap, your Nothing Burger is all you got. Enjoy! I will enjoy buying my guns if I choose to, I will enjoy my work and my retirement which will net me more than your $14 an hour. Lol! You are a goof.

We have a Second Amendment; why do we have any security problems?

Because there are those that are dishonest and we have criminals that don’t do things according to the law.
The People are the Militia. Muster the trouble making Part of the militia until we have no security problems.

It must be cheaper than our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror.

Because there are those that are dishonest and we have criminals that don’t do things according to the law.
The People are the Militia. Muster the trouble making Part of the militia until we have no security problems.

You are an alleged thinker, you are cheaper than minimum wage, just not worth as much.

You are an alleged thinker, you are cheaper than minimum wage, just not worth as much.
According to what metric?

And, from my perspective, any attainders of our natural rights for the sake of Order and Government, are subject to eminent domain.

Forum List

Back