Mass Shooting At Fire Station

Floyd61

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2021
At least one Firefighter dead

Gee, I saw that episode on 911 last week. Copycat? Hollywood's chickens are following the script as they come home to roost.

More fucked up every day.

People are literally cracking up over the insanity of having a fake president in a rigged election now pretending to be all about American values.
It transcends politics. I run into people all the time who can't spell either of the party names let alone discuss political issues. They don't know who Xiden is, they didn't vote for anyone, they don't care. Yet some of these people are losing their shit and don't realize it's because of a deliberate strategy Cloward and Piven came up with that the hard left embraces. If these people where to ever collectively find out and give a shit....

Well we know what would happen.

Let me guess. The FBI had him under surveillance but did nothing

They're too busy chasing down misdemeanor tresspasser's. :backpedal:

No, I think they're letting these shootings happen. They work for Biden and the Swamp

No, I think they're letting these shootings happen. They work for Biden and the Swamp

Pretty soon, if someone is cleaning their gun and shoots their big toe off, it'll make national news.

There are crazies everywhere..... (smh)

I'm actually really surprised there isn't more shit like this happening all the time.

Fact is, a lot of truly batshit crazy, dysfunctional as fuck, people are walking the streets. It's amazing how little of this we have, in light of that.

I'm actually really surprised there isn't more shit like this happening all the time.

Fact is, a lot of truly batshit crazy, dysfunctional as fuck, people are walking the streets. It's amazing how little of this we have, in light of that.
But it is a really sick fuck who targets a person whose only reason for being there is saving people's lives.

But it is a really sick fuck who targets a person whose only reason for being there is saving people's lives.
Firefighters are about the only group on a government payroll that I never have a problem with.

Until you compare yourself to other developed countries that do not have such easy access to firearms. Then it's amazing you put up with it but, incredibly, other people's lives are an acceptable price for 'free dumb'.

Last edited:
Until you compare yourself to other developed countries that do not have such easy access to firearms. Then it's amazing you put up with it but, incredibly, other people's lives are an acceptable price for 'free dumb'.
So you're a moron pushing an anti freedom agenda, then?

Got it.

Firefighters are about the only group on a government payroll that I never have a problem with.
Every time I come to an intersection where there are fire trucks and firemen standing in the middle of the street holding a rubber boot as the collect donations for burn units, I drop a twenty.

There's a 4-way-stop intersection between my neighborhood and a commercial area about two miles from it. If they're there when I make a short round trip to get a Blizzard, I make a drop going and coming.

freyasman said:
I put all first responders on that list.

Last edited:

firemen standing in the middle of the street holding a rubber boot as the collect donations for burn units
There's a Democrat "burn-out" at work on the job with the labor union, and the mob boss's favorite doctor is practicing medieval medicine in the surgical center.

Is there a medical board? Are you telling me it isn't profitable enough for the doctors to treat burn patients? Humana Medicare Medicaid whatnot won't reimburse it?

firemen standing in the middle of the street holding a rubber boot as the collect donations for burn units
There's a Democrat "burn-out" at work on the job with the labor union, and the mob boss's favorite doctor is practicing medieval medicine in the surgical center.

Is there a medical board? Are you telling me it isn't profitable enough for the doctors to treat burn patients? Humana Medicare Medicaid whatnot won't reimburse it?

Collections for that cause may occur throughout the year.

There's another charity that receives donation from a once yearly collection that happens all across the nation.

None of the funds in either case go to doctors.

Compared to a rock, you are relatively stupid.

Forum List

Back