Mass Preschool Teacher fired for taking racy photos at school for onlyfans account

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
A Massachusetts preschool teacher was fired from her job this week after the superintendent received photos showing her allegedly creating content for her OnlyFans account in a school bathroom.

A representative from the viral Twitter account Libs of TikTok contacted Wolf Swamp Road School in Longmeadow, Massachusetts notifying them that a preschool teacher named Brenna Percy appeared to have filmed adult content for her OnlyFans while on school grounds.

Mass. preschool teacher fired after Libs of TikTok exposes her allegedly filming OnlyFans content in school

Bathe, shave, do something with that head of hair, put a length of cord on that nose ring, and send her to my quarters. ;)

boo_jpeg-2686028.JPG

And now the invasion of a person's privacy is invaded and cheered on!
When did Americans stop supporting rights and freedoms?

Please tell us where it's appropriate at any workplace to be taking questionable photos of yourself and posting them online from your office, outside of the online sex industry.

Oh, right, it's not. You just engaged in a knee-jerk reaction.

And now the invasion of a person's privacy is invaded and cheered on!
When did Americans stop supporting rights and freedoms?
The sad part is having to spell it out not to do such things on school property but yeah, I get your point.

Maybe some Karen's husband has a thing for hairy young women. ;)

Armpit hair on a woman grosses me out.
I bet she stinks too. Look at that mop.
Overall : 3/10
Besides the soy boy queers, cant see her making too much money.

Please tell us where it's appropriate at any workplace to be taking questionable photos of yourself and posting them online from your office, outside of the online sex industry.

Oh, right, it's not. You just engaged in a knee-jerk reaction.

And as a bonus a workplace involving minors, and said questionable photographs being of a sexual nature.

You don't have a privacy right to take nudie pictures for profit in a school building you work in.
She had a right to her privacy.

Just another freedom cancelled in America on account of domestic politics!

Less emphasis on sex and more emphasis on murder in foreign lands is needed.

Just because the bibles scorn the former and promote the latter, doesn't make it right.

Just because the bibles scorn the former and promote the latter, doesn't make it right.

She posted them on an app that while requiring payment, lets anyone sign up to view the content.

That waives any privacy concerns she could have, even if she didn't do this on school property.

She has no right to commercially benefit from anything done on school property, nor does she have any privacy concerns.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Just admit that you initially made a knee-jerk response thinking you were going to own the conservative opinion, without actually thinking about it first, and gracefully move on with what little dignity you have left.

She posted them on an app that while requiring payment, lets anyone sign up to view the content.
Right.
That waives any privacy concerns she could have, even if she didn't do this on school property.
NO.
She has no right to commercially benefit from anything done on school property, nor does she have any privacy concerns.
Wrong! She has rights on her own time and she has a right to not have a christian extremist eavesdropping over her shoulder.

Or instead of saying 'has', more correctly 'had' in America.

As a Canadian I'm proud to be taking the side of 'rights and freedoms'.

Are there any Americans left who will join me?

54th. in the world on rights and freedoms now. We learn of another reason why every day!

Right.

NO.

Wrong! She has rights on her own time and she has a right to not have a christian extremist eavesdropping over her shoulder.

Or instead of saying 'has', more correctly 'had' in America.

As a Canadian I'm proud to be taking the side of 'rights and freedoms'.

Are there any Americans left who will join me?

54th. in the world on rights and freedoms now. We learn of another reason why every day!

Dude, you can't take nudies of yourself for profit at a school you work at.

That isn't a privacy issue, it's a "don't do sex shit at work especially if you work in a grade school" issue.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Just admit that you initially made a knee-jerk response thinking you were going to own the conservative opinion, without actually thinking about it first, and gracefully move on with what little dignity you have left.
See my last post. I'm completely sincere about what I've said.

I'll assume: She was on her own time and some anti-sex christian eavesdropped over her shoulder. Expressing one's views in a polite manner is what discussion should be all about. I'll proudly stand my ground on this one. Wasn't there a time when most Americans would lean toward granting the benefit of the doubt?

I'll leave the discussion with that. unless somebody wants to pursue the question with me further.

See my last post. I'm completely sincere about what I've said.

I'll assume: She was on her own time and some anti-sex christian eavesdropped over her shoulder. Expressing one's views in a polite manner is what discussion should be all about. I'll proudly stand my ground on this one. Wasn't there a time when most Americans would lean toward granting the benefit of the doubt?

I'll leave the discussion with that. unless somebody wants to pursue the question with me further.

Not her own property, and she even violated one of OnlyFans few rules by posting from a public place.

Forum List

Back