Maskless MA

We are all happy that the masks are coming off. Let's hope it doesn't lead to more outbreaks or mutations. I will never understand how the health and safety of the American people became a political issue. It was just a mask. It saved thousands of lives and could have saved thousands more...if only it hadn't been made a political issue.It also crated
We are all happy that the masks are coming off. Let's hope it doesn't lead to more outbreaks or mutations. I will never understand how the health and safety of the American people became a political issue. It was just a mask. It saved thousands of lives and could have saved thousands more...if only it hadn't been made a political issue.
You cant play Devils Advocate and see it from the other side? Really? Amazing.
There is no "other side" to a threat to the public's health and safety. If Donald Trump hadn't made an issue out of wearing masks, mask wearing would not have been a political issue.

same for the vaccine. he's the first to bloviate it was alllllll his doing & he's responsible for it being developed ( which in REALITY - that research has been in development for years ) got the damn vaccine in secrecy. well, him & his trophy wife#3.

how CONniving, 'eh?
Nope. I disagree. Operation Warp Speed was due to his push.

zog zog zoggy zog ... there's no doubt you do believe that. howeverrrrrrrrrrrr...............

How a decade of coronavirus research paved way for COVID-19 vaccines

Feb 26, 2021

Sara Berg
Senior News Writer

The rapid development of COVID-19 vaccines in under a year has raised concerns, which can lead to vaccine hesitancy. But AMA member Peter Hotez, MD, PhD, reassures that while the COVID-19 pandemic has spurred global cooperation for vaccine research and distribution, it has been a decade in the making.

“All that work we did over the last decade has laid the groundwork for our current generation of COVID-19 vaccines,” said Dr. Hotez, adding that “the vaccines for Operation Warp Speed build on our research, and my colleagues’ research over the last decade, showing how we can deliver the spike protein—it’s a 10-year R&D program just like any other vaccine.”

https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-care/public-health/how-decade-coronavirus-research-paved-way-covid-19-vaccines

^^^ THAT ^^^

I am talking about quick release instead of years
Of testing and regulations not the making of it. Please don’t conflate the two. I have explained this to you several times. Either you have dementia or you’re purposely ignoring what I am stating and misrepresenting it.

Bruins game last night. I was there as we kicked the shit out of the Islanders. First day of masks no longer being required in MA as well. A lot of “F U Fauci” chants. A lot of “CDC sucks” chants…bars were jammed before and after the game. Few if any masks.

Americans do not want to be told by the Govt what to do. This is why we are Americans. Check out the picture and the sea of humanity as they open the gates to the TD Garden.

Yes, for some reason, masks became a cultural issue to the right.

This is what a cult looks like, people.
Yes, Joey-your fellow Branch Covidians and Order of the Face Diaper are, in fact, a cult.

We are all happy that the masks are coming off. Let's hope it doesn't lead to more outbreaks or mutations. I will never understand how the health and safety of the American people became a political issue. It was just a mask. It saved thousands of lives and could have saved thousands more...if only it hadn't been made a political issue.

Seriously!!!! The whole "You're not the boss of me!" bullshit which isn't rooted in strength or confidence, but rather in insecurity and immaturity.

When a mature, confident person gets advice from their doctor they consider it, weight it, and then follow it. But when an immature, insecure person gets advice from their doctor, they think, "He can't tell me what to do. He's not the boss of me!". And they will "defy" the good advice they received because, the doctor is just trying make you THINK you're sick so he can keep billing your insurance company.

Then they strut about like a barnyard rooster with their chests puffed out saying "I showed him!". All they've demonstrated is the can't tell the difference between sound advice and bullshit.
Then wear a diaper on your face until youre 100. Stop demanding everyone follow your cult.

It saved thousands of lives and could have saved thousands more...if only it hadn't been made a political issue.

Prove it.

Post a peer reviewed link that states such a fact.

You can't, because there is no such evidence.

mask-cases-4-us-states-1.jpg

Face Masks Against COVID-19: An Evidence Review

Version 1 : Received: 10 April 2020 / Approved: 12 April 2020 / Online: 12 April 2020 (17:41:10 CEST)
Version 2 : Received: 12 May 2020 / Approved: 13 May 2020 / Online: 13 May 2020 (13:16:04 CEST)
Version 3 : Received: 10 July 2020 / Approved: 12 July 2020 / Online: 12 July 2020 (16:11:50 CEST)
Version 4 : Received: 30 October 2020 / Approved: 2 November 2020 / Online: 2 November 2020 (10:18:00 CET)

A peer-reviewed article of this Preprint also exists.
Journal reference: PNAS 2020
DOI: 10.1073/pnas.2014564118
https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202004.0203/v1/download

Abstract​

The science around the use of masks by the general public to impede COVID-19 transmission is advancing rapidly. Policymakers need guidance on how masks should be used by the general population to combat the COVID-19 pandemic. Here, we synthesize the relevant literature to inform multiple areas: 1) transmission characteristics of COVID-19, 2) filtering characteristics and efficacy of masks, 3) estimated population impacts of widespread community mask use, and 4) sociological considerations for policies concerning mask-wearing. A primary route of transmission of COVID-19 is likely via small respiratory droplets, and is known to be transmissible from presymptomatic and asymptomatic individuals. Reducing disease spread requires two things: first, limit contacts of infected individuals via physical distancing and contact tracing with appropriate quarantine, and second, reduce the transmission probability per contact by wearing masks in public, among other measures.

The preponderance of evidence indicates that mask wearing reduces the transmissibility per contact by reducing transmission of infected droplets in both laboratory and clinical contexts.

Public mask wearing is most effective at stopping spread of the virus when compliance is high. The decreased transmissibility could substantially reduce the death toll and economic impact while the cost of the intervention is low. Thus we recommend the adoption of public cloth mask wearing, as an effective form of source control, in conjunction with existing hygiene, distancing, and contact tracing strategies. We recommend that public officials and governments strongly encourage the use of widespread face masks in public, including the use of appropriate regulation.
Face Masks Against COVID-19: An Evidence Review

you're welcome for correcting you.

No where in there, did any of those studies indicate that over time. . . did masks save any lives anywhere.

Sorry.

We are all happy that the masks are coming off. Let's hope it doesn't lead to more outbreaks or mutations. I will never understand how the health and safety of the American people became a political issue. It was just a mask. It saved thousands of lives and could have saved thousands more...if only it hadn't been made a political issue.It also crated
There is no "other side" to a threat to the public's health and safety. If Donald Trump hadn't made an issue out of wearing masks, mask wearing would not have been a political issue.

same for the vaccine. he's the first to bloviate it was alllllll his doing & he's responsible for it being developed ( which in REALITY - that research has been in development for years ) got the damn vaccine in secrecy. well, him & his trophy wife#3.

how CONniving, 'eh?

zog zog zoggy zog ... there's no doubt you do believe that. howeverrrrrrrrrrrr...............

Feb 26, 2021

Sara Berg
Senior News Writer

The rapid development of COVID-19 vaccines in under a year has raised concerns, which can lead to vaccine hesitancy. But AMA member Peter Hotez, MD, PhD, reassures that while the COVID-19 pandemic has spurred global cooperation for vaccine research and distribution, it has been a decade in the making.

“All that work we did over the last decade has laid the groundwork for our current generation of COVID-19 vaccines,” said Dr. Hotez, adding that “the vaccines for Operation Warp Speed build on our research, and my colleagues’ research over the last decade, showing how we can deliver the spike protein—it’s a 10-year R&D program just like any other vaccine.”

https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-care/public-health/how-decade-coronavirus-research-paved-way-covid-19-vaccines

^^^ THAT ^^^

Of testing and regulations not the making of it. Please don’t conflate the two. I have explained this to you several times. Either you have dementia or you’re purposely ignoring what I am stating and misrepresenting it.

the quick release was cause of all the research done b4 hand. they had the map they just needed to drive there. the map is the legwork, & that groundwork was laid out already. i've tried explaining all that to YOU multiple times.

btw - pfiser was the first & they didn't take donny's cash to get to the vaccine destination.

how CONniving, 'eh?

Feb 26, 2021

Sara Berg
Senior News Writer

^^^ THAT ^^^

the quick release was cause of all the research done b4 hand. they had the map they just needed to drive there. the map is the legwork, & that groundwork was laid out already. i've tried explaining all that to YOU multiple times.

btw - pfiser was the first & they didn't take donny's cash to get to the vaccine destination.
No. Regulations are regulations. In terms of clinical trials, regulators, etc. Trump expedited it. Not the making of the vaccine itself. Hence Warp Speed. Again, for Pfizer to be used in the US, Trump had to accelerate the approval process. Why aren’t you understanding what I am typing? Don’t care if Mars got the vaccine first you can’t use it until the FDA approves it in America.

how CONniving, 'eh?

Feb 26, 2021

Sara Berg
Senior News Writer

^^^ THAT ^^^

No. Regulations are regulations. In terms of clinical trials, regulators, etc. Trump expedited it. Not the making of the vaccine itself. Hence Warp Speed. Again, for Pfizer to be used in the US, Trump had to accelerate the approval process. Why aren’t you understanding what I am typing? Don’t care if Mars got the vaccine first you can’t use it until the FDA approves it in America.
5bitpt.jpg

. . . Mars will do whatever the hell it wants. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

But there is good news AZOG

China and the Republicans have something in common now​

Neither one will allow any investigations.

how CONniving, 'eh?

Feb 26, 2021

Sara Berg
Senior News Writer

^^^ THAT ^^^

no other potus would have refused to do that if they were in office.

why did donny keep it a secret when he & the mail order bride were vaxxed if he was so proud & solely responsible?

you never seem to wanna answer that.

how CONniving, 'eh?

Feb 26, 2021

Sara Berg
Senior News Writer

^^^ THAT ^^^

no other potus would have refused to do that if they were in office.

why did donny keep it a secret when he & the mail order bride were vaxxed if he was so proud & solely responsible?

you never seem to wanna answer that.
You don’t know that. Democrats especially rarely if ever go outside of norms. They are the party of regulations and pontificating. Yes, I believe he was a major difference maker. Neither you nor I can prove it one way or another. He didn’t keep it a secret. What are you talking about? No reason to put down Melania. That’s just petty.

Bruins game last night. I was there as we kicked the shit out of the Islanders. First day of masks no longer being required in MA as well. A lot of “F U Fauci” chants. A lot of “CDC sucks” chants…bars were jammed before and after the game. Few if any masks.

Americans do not want to be told by the Govt what to do. This is why we are Americans. Check out the picture and the sea of humanity as they open the gates to the TD Garden.
F U Fauci? They are kinder than me. I consider him a killer worse than Cuomo. There is zero evidence snot rags accomplished anything.

Did you go with adults or your kids ?

I disagree. Show me where he made an issue? Fauci went on 60 Minutes and said masks weren’t all that helpful if at all and then suddenly changed his tune

he explained why - AND even if it weren't for the shortage, science evolves. too bad his 30% base is incapable of doing just that. early o, it was thought to also largely transmit via tactile & also dwell on surfaces for long periods of time.

science research has changed that risk.
How many masks is Fauci recommending these days?

if one is vaxxed - zero ... unless you're in a crowded area with others breathing pretty much right on you. why were there such low cases of the flu this winter? put yer critical thinking cap on & try to deduce.
Because other viruses can trump viruses like the flu. Sweden didn’t wear masks or social distance and their cases of the flu dropped dramatically as well. Keep trying though. Zero to do with masks.
Sweden has had lower cases of the flu the past few years....

I disagree. Show me where he made an issue? Fauci went on 60 Minutes and said masks weren’t all that helpful if at all and then suddenly changed his tune

he explained why - AND even if it weren't for the shortage, science evolves. too bad his 30% base is incapable of doing just that. early o, it was thought to also largely transmit via tactile & also dwell on surfaces for long periods of time.

science research has changed that risk.
How many masks is Fauci recommending these days?

if one is vaxxed - zero ... unless you're in a crowded area with others breathing pretty much right on you. why were there such low cases of the flu this winter? put yer critical thinking cap on & try to deduce.
Because other viruses can trump viruses like the flu. Sweden didn’t wear masks or social distance and their cases of the flu dropped dramatically as well. Keep trying though. Zero to do with masks.
Ignorance is Bliss!!! Eh?

Still Confused About Masks? Here’s the Science Behind How Face Masks Prevent Coronavirus

Last edited:

Forum List

Back