Maskless MA

It saved thousands of lives and could have saved thousands more...if only it hadn't been made a political issue.

Prove it.

Post a peer reviewed link that states such a fact.

You can't, because there is no such evidence.

mask-cases-4-us-states-1.jpg

We are all happy that the masks are coming off. Let's hope it doesn't lead to more outbreaks or mutations. I will never understand how the health and safety of the American people became a political issue. It was just a mask. It saved thousands of lives and could have saved thousands more...if only it hadn't been made a political issue.
It didn't save thousands of lives: it didn't work. If it had WORKED, we wouldn't have had 600,000 dead as of now. It was a fake, to show government was doing something, but the something was ineffective, a placebo.

It isn't "just a mask." It was a gag, a burka, a hijab, purdah, harem. I suppose the left likes masks so much because it symbolizes their Cancel Culture, shutting everyone up, forbidding any speech except what they approve. The mask controls are still going on, all over Maryland and many other states, still pointless, still controlling.

We are all happy that the masks are coming off. Let's hope it doesn't lead to more outbreaks or mutations. I will never understand how the health and safety of the American people became a political issue. It was just a mask. It saved thousands of lives and could have saved thousands more...if only it hadn't been made a political issue.

Seriously!!!! The whole "You're not the boss of me!" bullshit which isn't rooted in strength or confidence, but rather in insecurity and immaturity.

When a mature, confident person gets advice from their doctor they consider it, weight it, and then follow it. But when an immature, insecure person gets advice from their doctor, they think, "He can't tell me what to do. He's not the boss of me!". And they will "defy" the good advice they received because, the doctor is just trying make you THINK you're sick so he can keep billing your insurance company.

Then they strut about like a barnyard rooster with their chests puffed out saying "I showed him!". All they've demonstrated is the can't tell the difference between sound advice and bullshit.

It saved thousands of lives and could have saved thousands more...if only it hadn't been made a political issue.

Prove it.

Post a peer reviewed link that states such a fact.

You can't, because there is no such evidence.

mask-cases-4-us-states-1.jpg

You first. YOU post a peer reviewed source that says that masks don't save lives. You're the once making a statement that is not proven by history or facts - support it.

We are all happy that the masks are coming off. Let's hope it doesn't lead to more outbreaks or mutations. I will never understand how the health and safety of the American people became a political issue. It was just a mask. It saved thousands of lives and could have saved thousands more...if only it hadn't been made a political issue.It also crated
You cant play Devils Advocate and see it from the other side? Really? Amazing.
There is no "other side" to a threat to the public's health and safety. If Donald Trump hadn't made an issue out of wearing masks, mask wearing would not have been a political issue.

We are all happy that the masks are coming off. Let's hope it doesn't lead to more outbreaks or mutations. I will never understand how the health and safety of the American people became a political issue. It was just a mask. It saved thousands of lives and could have saved thousands more...if only it hadn't been made a political issue.It also crated
There is no "other side" to a threat to the public's health and safety. If Donald Trump hadn't made an issue out of wearing masks, mask wearing would not have been a political issue.
I disagree. Show me where he made an issue? Fauci went on 60 Minutes and said masks weren’t all that helpful if at all and then suddenly changed his tune

I’ve done everything I was supposed to do during this ordeal and I’m happy that I don’t have to wear a mask anymore unless it’s a personal store policy.

you mean you cared enough about your fellow americans?????

how DARE you!
Yeah, my parents almost died from it and my uncle did. Thank heavens my mom and dad survived b/c there was a time I thought I was going be an orphan.

I can’t wait for the symphony reopen. That’s what I’m most excited for.

we know someone who lost both his mother & sister within just a few months of each other. & i would love to eat indoors somewhere with great atmosphere & pay someone to cook for me!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I’ve done everything I was supposed to do during this ordeal and I’m happy that I don’t have to wear a mask anymore unless it’s a personal store policy.

you mean you cared enough about your fellow americans?????

how DARE you!
Yeah, my parents almost died from it and my uncle did. Thank heavens my mom and dad survived b/c there was a time I thought I was going be an orphan.

I can’t wait for the symphony reopen. That’s what I’m most excited for.

sorry to hear about your uncle, & it's good to know your parents are ok.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

if women can give birth whilst wearing a mask, big bad brave freedom fighters for the ' american way ' can wear one to the grocery store too

Last edited:

same for the vaccine. he's the first to bloviate it was alllllll his doing & he's responsible for it being developed ( which in REALITY - that research has been in development for years ) got the damn vaccine in secrecy. well, him & his trophy wife#3.

how CONniving, 'eh?

There is no connection between masks and the health and safety of the American people.

Bruins game last night. I was there as we kicked the shit out of the Islanders. First day of masks no longer being required in MA as well. A lot of “F U Fauci” chants. A lot of “CDC sucks” chants…bars were jammed before and after the game. Few if any masks.

Americans do not want to be told by the Govt what to do. This is why we are Americans. Check out the picture and the sea of humanity as they open the gates to the TD Garden.

This is the mentality of our buddy Azog here.

After 12 months of ignoring Dr. Faucci and the CDC which lead to a year of lockdowns, wearing masks, and 600,000 dead Americans, the incoming President of the United States started listening to Dr. Faucci, and shut the virus down in 4 short months.

On the first day you get to go maskless, because the nation finally following Dr. Faucci's advice, and the CDC Guidance, you claim your freedom by chanting "F U Faucci". No wonder you voted for Donald Trump!!!

Please tell me you aren't really a business consultant because, man oh man, if this is the level of your critical thinking ability, you shouldn't be anywhere near somebody's business or retirement portfolio.
There is no connection between masks and controlling covid.

I disagree. Show me where he made an issue? Fauci went on 60 Minutes and said masks weren’t all that helpful if at all and then suddenly changed his tune

he explained why - AND even if it weren't for the shortage, science evolves. too bad his 30% base is incapable of doing just that. early on, it was thought to also largely transmit via tactile & also dwell on surfaces for long periods of time.

science research has changed that risk.

Last edited:

if women can give birth whilst wearing a mask, big bad brave freedom fighters for the ' american way ' can too
True, but it is pretty stupid for them to do this.

Bruins game last night. I was there as we kicked the shit out of the Islanders. First day of masks no longer being required in MA as well. A lot of “F U Fauci” chants. A lot of “CDC sucks” chants…bars were jammed before and after the game. Few if any masks.

Americans do not want to be told by the Govt what to do. This is why we are Americans. Check out the picture and the sea of humanity as they open the gates to the TD Garden.

Yes, for some reason, masks became a cultural issue to the right.

This is what a cult looks like, people.

As usual you are projecting. You are part of the Fauci Cult.

he explained why - AND even if it weren't for the shortage, science evolves. too bad his 30% base is incapable of doing just that. early o, it was thought to also largely transmit via tactile & also dwell on surfaces for long periods of time.

science research has changed that risk.
How many masks is Fauci recommending these days?

You first. YOU post a peer reviewed source that says that masks don't save lives. You're the once making a statement that is not proven by history or facts - support it.
Reality, Dragonbreath. There is no correlation between states or countries with mask mandates faring any better than those that didn't. There are a variety of factors in play, but let's not let reality deface the beliefs of you Branch Covidians.

That’s awesome you actually got to go to a game, normality returning little by little! Glad your team won! I’m hoping to be able to actually go to a professional baseball game this season (looks like we’ll be able to in July still no final word)… “take me out to the ball game!”.

I suspect that the chants were more a factor of taking out the frustrations of being shut in for over a year on Fauci and the CDC than anything else.

Other good news on the COVID front, resistance to being vaccinated has dropped (based on a new poll) to 18%.
Percentage of Americans Saying They'll Never Get COVID Vaccine Drops to New Low of 18%
Yay! But never is a long time.
Never is a long time for what? For the 18% to refuse getting vaccinated?

If that’s what you were referring to and the 18% is accurate then it doesn’t really matter since it would mean that vaccinations would be over the “herd immunity” threshold (with points to spare) that the scientific community has been publishing.
I was under the impression that we need to get vaccinated now, pretty much all at once, not in two years or whatever, in order for this thing to really work.
The poll question was badly worded.
I believe your impression of what’s required is incorrect and the positivity rate number and confirmed cases numbers since the vaccination program has gotten rolling kind of bears that out.

Correlation does not imply causation but since we’ve really gotten vaccines rolling the numbers have been falling quickly and steadily (with one small spike), the trend is pretty clear, it’s working. Let’s just pray that it holds and that’s we don’t have some new variant(s) that make the current crop of vaccines impotent.
I believe that is why we need people vaccinated, nearly all at once, or very quickly.

As long as the virus is being spread to individuals, the virus has a chance to create a new variant, that the vaccines do not protect against and that variant becoming dominant, could spread among those not vaccinated, and spread among the vaccinated....

Bringing us back, to square one....! :eek: At least, that's what I have read on it? Could happen, is just a "could"....so possibly it wouldn't happen?

it's also a reason they say the whole world needs to get on the ball, and vaccinate as many as possible, as soon as possible....to quell the chances for new variants forming.

Forum List

Back